Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Relationship between stress and efficacy
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1339
Thanks received:
3503 thanks in 1492 posts

RE: Relationship between stress and efficacy
05-05-2012 7:52 PM

(05-05-2012 6:07 PM)thundr Wrote:  We decided that there was alot of grey area concerning the FDA and the basic premise that one is intentionally trying to psychologically alter someone with or without their consent. I would assume that the classification of odorant or cosmetic would be correct when concerning pheromone usage and those that govern them would want some of the action as well.

I think it could go deeper than that. We are using human hormones, or a byproduct of those hormones, and attempting to cause a physiological response.

I know that they are just starting to look at using pheromones as potential treatment options for certain diseases, and if much success is ever achieved in doing so, it could lead to pheromones being reclassified and full on FDA regulation.

I really don't see that happening though, as I don't think that any pheromonal response has near the potency to overcome the chemical imbalaces in the disorders.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we left on those we leave behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
05-05-2012 7:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, OpR8R

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
RE: Relationship between stress and efficacy - mark-in-dallas - 05-05-2012 7:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mones efficacy over freezing temperatures??? lokoloko 2 400 12-02-2013 3:28 AM
Last Post: terry0400-40