Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Relationship between stress and efficacy
OpR8R
Man, I don't know...

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 40
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 4 posts

RE: Relationship between stress and efficacy
05-05-2012 12:15 PM

Hey Mark,

Yeah, that was right on the money boss. Exactly the kind of feedback I was looking for. And thank you for being comprehensive; few things are as tiresome as a primer that assumes one knows too much. I know nothing.

Now, and please don't interpret this as a challenge - it most certainly is not, I defer entirely to your expertise - but is there any clinical/peer reviewed authority behind your assertion [that impact manitude is generally the sole aspect affected by stress]? Or is your belief experiential (I woud imagine collectively) and the authority anecdotal? Again, anecdotal works for me in an interested community of sufficient size, and this forum satisfies that caveat by a margin. The only reason I ask is that I am curious and would very much like to get my eyes on any studies that may exist.

Also, could someone maybe expand on the menstrual cycle and pheromones? In my industry there has long been an understanding that the frequency of events of at least "incident" level increase or decrease with sexually viable female clients in a cycle synchronous to that client's menstrual cycle. The standing theory is that they give subtle physical cues, but now I wonder. In any case if you, Mark, or anyone else could flesh out the whole pheromones/menstrual cycle thing I'd appreciate it. Smile

Last, are there any really solid, comprehensive primers available anywhere? Seems like most of what I'm finding is product information. Three aspects I'm looking to understand are: chemical, socio/behavioral, pharmacokinetics (if that even applies).

Thanx again Mark for your reply, just dead-on.

~Op
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2012 12:21 PM by OpR8R.)
05-05-2012 12:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
RE: Relationship between stress and efficacy - OpR8R - 05-05-2012 12:15 PM