Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Recommendations for new user
AtlasArk
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Video Recommendations for new user
11-24-2012 3:42 AM

I am an introvert and used to be shy. My shyness is mostly gone and it is quikly going. Although because I talk less my social skills are not very good. I believe I have a sort of awkward charisma to the majority of people as almost everyone treats me with respect and kindness. Still conversations have awkward silences unless the other person talks the majority of the time at least at first.

I am 16 and want to attract girls 15-18. I have recently developed a strong want for a girlfriend and would like girls to initiate conversations, be talkative, and more attracted to me. I will be wearing it in school and would prefer for it to have no smell or at least for it to be weak.

I would like to avoid anything that would cause other men to act more aggressively around me.
11-24-2012 3:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Recommendations for new user
11-24-2012 4:02 AM

(11-24-2012 3:42 AM)AtlasArk Wrote:  I am an introvert and used to be shy. My shyness is mostly gone and it is quikly going. Although because I talk less my social skills are not very good. I believe I have a sort of awkward charisma to the majority of people as almost everyone treats me with respect and kindness. Still conversations have awkward silences unless the other person talks the majority of the time at least at first.

I am 16 and want to attract girls 15-18. I have recently developed a strong want for a girlfriend and would like girls to initiate conversations, be talkative, and more attracted to me. I will be wearing it in school and would prefer for it to have no smell or at least for it to be weak.

I would like to avoid anything that would cause other men to act more aggressively around me.

Androstadienone is a bonding pheromone

alpha androstenol and beta androstenol are your main toys - the first increases the volume of conversation and the second increases depth. Check out the wiki for more detailed info.

"Alpha mones," while increasing your value, can have various negative effects and will dampen conversations which runs contrary to your goal. If you do want an alpha mone, stick with androsterone in very low doses (nanogram, not microgram, doses) which is better for the age range you're looking at.

Corporativo by Alpha Dream will work, but it does have some androsterone.

Debatably, pregnenolone might be interesting to you. You can get that from supplement shops and mix your own. I don't know what dosages people use, but a 10-30mcg dose is probably reasonable. Pregnenolone will conflict in some ways with the effects of alpha androstenol.

[Image: Example.jpg]
11-24-2012 4:02 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-25-2012 12:49 AM

Welcome AtlasArk! I'm sure the guys here will pop in to help you out...good luck!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-25-2012 12:49 AM
eimmin
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-28-2012 10:55 PM

Cohesion-XS girls will be really friendly and comfortable. Vibe XS will make the girl remember you as a cool guy.

this is very good combo for girls in you age groups
11-28-2012 10:55 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-29-2012 10:08 AM

(11-24-2012 3:42 AM)AtlasArk Wrote:  I am an introvert and used to be shy. My shyness is mostly gone and it is quikly going. Although because I talk less my social skills are not very good. I believe I have a sort of awkward charisma to the majority of people as almost everyone treats me with respect and kindness. Still conversations have awkward silences unless the other person talks the majority of the time at least at first.

You may be able to decrease substantially the amount of awkward silences you have with females by wearing some androstadienone.

For social aspects of your communications, something like Glace may do best.

Or as was also mentioned in this thread, Corporativo is something that is a unisex blend just as Glace as to not off put surrounding males and should allow a greater amount of conversation as well with the opposite sex.

Good luck.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-29-2012 10:08 AM
elliot
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2012 1:32 AM

Remember kids TRYING too hard to be nice to a girl is very very very unattractive.

I saw on a episode of parental control date show a contestant giving the girl like 20 compliments. The girl knew she doesn't deserve that level of adoration especially since he only knew her for a few mins. Very weak move.

Be friendly, but not her bitch

So, she tasted the last bowl of porridge.

"Ahhh, this porridge is just right," she said happily and she ate it all up.Mrgreen

Also, look in the mirror. Push your stomach in, you're posture will be more upright and alpha.
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2012 1:52 AM by elliot.)
11-30-2012 1:32 AM

Share This Thread