Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Realm Perfume for Women
Grasshopper
Making It Happen

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Realm Perfume for Women
12-27-2011 12:48 PM

Hey ladies,

Someone I know just received Realm perfume for women for Xmas. Have any of you had any experience with it or can attest to its effectiveness?

*I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE ANY CLAIMS THAT I MAY MAKE. JUST ASSUME I'M LYING.*

"When I was your age, all we had was colgone and our cojones! I hate you." - Dafixisin

"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others." - Chinese Proverb
12-27-2011 12:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Realm Perfume for Women
12-27-2011 1:04 PM

I used to use the hell out of Realm for Women back in the day. There isn't that high of a concentration of pheromones in it, but since it's alcohol based you do get self effects from it. I (believe) it contains est & Androstadienone , so it's really more for self effects. I thought that I was getting reactions from it when I was single, but when I got married it seemed to make the hubbs irritable, so idk. She's newbie, so I'm assuming she'll enjoy using it until (& if) she gets interested in regularly using pheromones Smile
12-27-2011 1:04 PM
Grasshopper
Making It Happen

Rep Post

12-27-2011 5:49 PM

Thanks Beccah. Apparently you can find Realm in select local drug stores for around $15, I found that interesting and wondered how much kick it could have.

*I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE ANY CLAIMS THAT I MAY MAKE. JUST ASSUME I'M LYING.*

"When I was your age, all we had was colgone and our cojones! I hate you." - Dafixisin

"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others." - Chinese Proverb
12-27-2011 5:49 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

12-28-2011 1:22 AM

(12-27-2011 5:49 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Thanks Beccah. Apparently you can find Realm in select local drug stores for around $15, I found that interesting and wondered how much kick it could have.

It does have a kick, but it's not really designed for anything other than self effects, imo. I did get lots of lady hits when I used to wear it, lol.
12-28-2011 1:22 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-07-2012 8:47 PM

I wore Realm for Men to work for maybe 2 weeks straight... I didn't really notice anything interesting. I guess I had positive self-effects while wearing it. But without knowing exactly what mones were inside of it, I didn't really know what to look for. I thought it smelled good and definitely works as a office or black tie affair cologne. Once I had mixed it with Edge, and Unpredictable Male, I had a female friend smell it and she said it "smells like good sex". I guess it could be used as a decent cover and works well with certain mixes. But with so many superior mones and pheromone colognes in the modern market it just doesn't seem worth the effort to further testing with something that doesn't seem to give desired results quickly enough, not with so many "heavy hitters" around.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
01-07-2012 8:47 PM
jla734
jla734

Rep Post

03-14-2012 1:06 PM

(12-27-2011 12:48 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Hey ladies,

Someone I know just received Realm perfume for women for Xmas. Have any of you had any experience with it or can attest to its effectiveness?
I LOVE Realm.I just bought 3 large gifts sets for only 14.99. I thought I had read that the company sold out that product line?Anyway EVERY time I wear this product people tell me how great I smell.It could simply be the scent as I also get excellent results from some NON pheromone products such as Dark Kiss and Sensual Amber from B&BW.I do notice the self effects from Realm it seems to uplift my mood when I am dowm. I also love Realm for men its such a sexy scent.
03-14-2012 1:06 PM

Share This Thread