Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Really stupid question
zezjka
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Really stupid question
10-28-2013 2:09 PM

Hi guys

Such a stupid question from me but im new to the pheromone world ...
if one was to use pheromones to a date or a meet up with someone and it goes successfully ( lots of attraction kissing etc ) if you meet up with that person again say a week later without pheromones on this time... would there still be the same amount of attraction etc...

Sorry for the stupid questions guys!

Cheers
10-28-2013 2:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Being - Banned
Banned

Sex: Often Please

RE: Really stupid question
10-28-2013 2:22 PM

Hi zezjka,

Stupid answer: "Maybe, maybe not".... Crazy

Cheers and welcome.

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2013 2:24 PM by Being.)
10-28-2013 2:22 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

10-28-2013 3:40 PM

Hey brother,
There are no stupid questions . . . Only stupid people!

Lol okay all jokes aside, that's actually a great question.

The answer partly depends on what you were wearing around her when you were wearing pheromones. In general there will always be an "afterglow" because of the subconsious impression you made. You made an "attractive first impression" with the pheromones, and from that point on their perception of you will be colored by that. That being said, some phero's make a more lasting impression, some call it a memory effect. In general the more bonding and comfort pheromones make a more lasting impression, but sexy pheromones can do the same.

Soo. . . In short. Yes. But also no. Their perception of you will still be colored by the 'mones. But not as much as if you were wearing the same blend again for the second exposure. It will be there, but in a reduced fashion

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
10-28-2013 3:40 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

10-28-2013 6:05 PM

I have worn certain blends around girls and it seems to leave an impression for days sometimes longer. Sometimes when they are not in your cloud they lose interest almost completely. My advice would be to try and match the sig You
Met them wearing. I did
This a couple times and got the same reactions every time. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

With that said the impression you leave can absolutely carry over to the next time. Especially if you wear unscented
Mones with a cover an then the next time just wear the same cover. Scent memory might work in your favor.

Av

If she bites you did it right.
10-28-2013 6:05 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-31-2013 9:56 AM

Yes, it depends.... At first I thought well, not so much since she now has good stored memory about meeting, you, kissing, etc...BUT it could depend on what signals she received from you from phero signature.

She will obviously like you, and know that you're an amazing guy(She learned that last time, and then stored that in her memory bank) What could be different is attraction levels, IF she liked the strong Androstenone of your phero signature.

For example, I work/flirt with a HOT Latina/White chic who is 40, but looks 25 with a great body.....she tells me that she would ONLY be attracted to her 50YO boyfriend when he uses Androgel....otherwise she's repulsed by him and has ABSOLUTELY no attraction to him at all. That was some proof to me of how important none is...at least to her. Now I always hit her with high none stuff like New Pheromone Additive, and she wants me really bad.

Most likely your phero signature just said that you're an amazing guy and she was very attracted to you because you looked good and confident...etc.

What products did you use? I think you should just alternate products with her a little....this way she'll still think you're AMAZING.
10-31-2013 9:56 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

10-31-2013 11:26 AM

It varies, of course. But androstAnone seems to have more of a 'memory effect' than Androstenone. Androstadienone is bonding as well.

[Image: Example.jpg]
10-31-2013 11:26 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Stupid Question About Layering andromun 5 2,126 03-30-2012 7:54 AM
Last Post: Sptsmed