Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reading body language
Riverwind
Ghost in the Crowds

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Reading body language
08-27-2011 7:27 PM

Hey guys!

Is there a chance that the pick-up-artists here could write a little more about body language and how to read it. Mostly the "manuals" only tell you how to read "positive" and "negative". I would like to read a little more exactly what certain reactions mean.

Example:
Today I wasn't wearing any pheromones. I saw a woman I know from a while back (asian, early thirties). She moved away to southern Germany and we haven't seen much of each-other for quite some time. She somehow had the urge to keep touching me. Mostly with her hand on my arms and back. She doesn't seem to do that with the other guys around - at least I didn't notice it. She smiled a lot when I was around, but she likes to smile anyway. Laugh1 Also, she often compliments me on different things (like my good Englisch - in her eyes good).

I know that means she likes me, but is the attraction sexual or just "nice guy attraction"?

Before she turned in for the night, we talked and I asked her if I could see her again tomorrow. Note: She is going home tomorrow and has a long drive ahead of her (about five or six hours). She asked me for a reason why she should come over to where I was. I told her, so we could talk and she said (with a smile) that was a good reason. I then added that I also wanted a kiss good-bye. She laughed and said that was an even better reason.

I know that all looks pretty "unambiguous" but women feel comfortable making jokes like that around me for some reason. I have embarresed myself more than once by getting the signs wrong.

I have no plans to pick her up tomorrow but I really would like to know what I am seeing here. Any hints?

Cheers!
Chris
08-27-2011 7:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

RE: Reading body language
08-28-2011 10:19 AM

If she's Asian and doing lots of kino on you, it's good. Asians are generally more reserved, but we are prone to giving out compliments like how Chris gives out samples.

Actions always speak louder than words. We can twist and sugar coat our words, but body reactions are instinctive.. Always notice their body language and not what they say. did she give you a kiss good-bye after that? If she did, there's a high chance she is interested. You must quickly escalate that interest and not wait it out because women are fickle-minded.

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
08-28-2011 10:19 AM
mammoth
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: Reading body language
08-29-2011 1:11 PM

Hello Chris, next time you were the pheromones,take a crafty look at what direction her feet are pointed towards. If both feet point to you then you are holding her interest.
wear*
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2011 1:11 PM by mammoth.)
08-29-2011 1:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  recommend me a good book on body language or IOIs dabu11et 6 1,879 12-21-2016 8:01 AM
Last Post: ShadowX114
  Looks matter... Body language helps. Gojira 0 1,674 06-29-2012 8:15 PM
Last Post: Gojira
  Body Language - Some Results Gojira 9 4,077 01-25-2012 2:07 AM
Last Post: gwhiz101
  conflicting body language spamz 7 4,372 07-05-2010 5:25 PM
Last Post: spamz