Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Questions on Max
mrsprincess
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Questions on Max
11-10-2012 9:39 AM

Hi all,
I am new at using pheromones, I ordered Max Attraction for Woman. Honestly I was excited about the product, and was trying to find the "sweet spot" as you would call it.
The 1st time I try 3 drops wrist, around the neck and behind the ears. Cops smell like sandal wood on me. I liked the scent however there was not much of an effect to the people around me.
I attempted to OD to see what the limit was so have been uping the dose to date I have tried 20 drops nothing happens.
Has anyone else experience this?
Generally, people are friendly around me even without the use of mones. I was thinking if I have missed out the signs?
Well the guy I was trying to get a reaction from does not seems to notice Sad just warm and friendly as usual nothing out of the ordinary and no he have not asked me out yet.
Any advice?
Oh just to add I order unscented and I did not use any cover scent cos I kinda like the sandal wood smell on me Smile
11-10-2012 9:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Questions on Max
11-11-2012 1:57 AM

I have the exact same product. Max Attract Unscented for women. I got a super deal on a Love Scent sale so I got the equivalent of 2 for one. I was excited at first but as I continued to use it, it seemed hit or miss. Like you said I was trying to find the sweet spot. I'm normally happy and chatty and make conversation easily so maybe I expected to much? That's what I was thinking anyway. But everyone is different and I'm sure because of our individual body chemistry, different products work differently, but I wound up having to layer it with other products to get the effects I was looking for. The second bottle I got in the sale I gave to a friend to play with, if that says anything. I've since moved on to others products that I've found to work better for me. I've been chalking everything up to "the learning curve" ha! I have found Primal Instinct unscented for women (also found at love scent) more effective, either on it's own or together with Max A. I would get Primal Instinct again, but not Max A. Essence of Woman copulins are always effective too (found at love scents also), but require dry down time and a good cover scent. I've become quite addicted to Love Potion perfumes and will unashamedly tell you to check them out, lol. Some of my personal favorites are Le Femme Mystere, Super Sexy for Women and Stone Cougar. Good luck to you! Happy experimenting Smile

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-11-2012 1:57 AM
mrsprincess
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-12-2012 12:23 AM

(11-11-2012 1:57 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  I have the exact same product. Max Attract Unscented for women. I got a super deal on a Love Scent sale so I got the equivalent of 2 for one. I was excited at first but as I continued to use it, it seemed hit or miss. Like you said I was trying to find the sweet spot. I'm normally happy and chatty and make conversation easily so maybe I expected to much? That's what I was thinking anyway. But everyone is different and I'm sure because of our individual body chemistry, different products work differently, but I wound up having to layer it with other products to get the effects I was looking for. The second bottle I got in the sale I gave to a friend to play with, if that says anything. I've since moved on to others products that I've found to work better for me. I've been chalking everything up to "the learning curve" ha! I have found Primal Instinct unscented for women (also found at love scent) more effective, either on it's own or together with Max A. I would get Primal Instinct again, but not Max A. Essence of Woman copulins are always effective too (found at love scents also), but require dry down time and a good cover scent. I've become quite addicted to Love Potion perfumes and will unashamedly tell you to check them out, lol. Some of my personal favorites are Le Femme Mystere, Super Sexy for Women and Stone Cougar. Good luck to you! Happy experimenting Smile

Hi NuTrix,
Wow, that like helped a lot. I was starting to think that there is something wrong with me or I have been using the product wrongly. Yap order Essence of Woman from love scent, Edge UNSCENTED for Women, Liquid Trust Pheromones and Mojo Pro for women. Will play around with them Smile thank you once again for the tips Smile
11-12-2012 12:23 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

11-12-2012 4:22 PM

I have not tried the three you mentioned above, but I did go and check them out Smile

I noticed Edge is 25ml spay for $30 (25ml is a little less than 1/3 oz), Liquid Trust is 1/4 oz spray on sale for $30, Mojo Pro is 3ml spray on sale for $13 (I'm having trouble trying to figure how small a 3ml spray bottle must be). I have some 5ml spray bottles so I can guess. I think that's right for the price though.

So why am I blathering on about this? lol Sorry. I promise I have a point.
Another company I'm happy with is Alpha Dream. I have their Alfa Donna and Glace. They were $60 & $40 respectively. Each bottle is a full 1.2 fluid ounce for each bottle seperately. Alfa Donna is the sex kitten blend and Glace is a really great social. I'm planning on ordering 3 more things from them before the end of this month Big Grin (Achar, Charme and Corporativo) ANYWAY, here's the point I promised. I like getting bang for my buck. You got 3 great things to play with and yet all 3 together are less that 1 fluid ounce but cost more together than either one of the ones from AD I got on it's own. I'm not saying go get them, lol, but I will say that I like that I get a lot of product for my $, particularly sprays as they seem to go more quickly than my purchases in oils. Let me go check...yup, 2 out of the 3 I mentioned from Love Potion in my first post I got in the 1/3 ounce oil for $40, but the Stone Cougar I got in 1 ounce spray bottle for $45. Oil based seems to last me much longer than sprays, but I like them both for different reasons...but I'm getting off track..again, lol. My point...at Alpha Dream & LP they list what the Pheromones in their blends. You can use this forum to find out the names of different pheromones and what they do/how they perform and then get an idea if a particular product is one you want to spend your hard earned $$$ on. Maybe that's too nerdy an approach Redface but it's worked really well for me. The information here is free, so why not take advantage of it right?
Akelah made an awesome spread sheet you can check out here:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Mones-and-B...preadsheet
Also Tisha's post is great too!:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Are-you-new...-questions

Happy hunting!

11-12-2012 4:22 PM
mrsprincess
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-12-2012 11:21 PM

(11-12-2012 4:22 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  ANYWAY, here's the point I promised. I like getting bang for my buck. You got 3 great things to play with and yet all 3 together are less that 1 fluid ounce but cost more together than either one of the ones from AD I got on it's own.

OMG!! That is such fantastic advice!! I never saw it that way guess because I am new at this. Alpha Dream I need to go check you out. I checked out Love Potion yesterday and was looking st the scents.
I do have some question about scent.

Before trying out on mones, generally I am an "unscented" person as in I am not a user of perfume, scents or body spray. But I do have guy friends who would comment that I smell nice. So yes I do subscribe to the idea of natural human pheromones but not perfumes.

The other reason that I do not usually use perfume is they generally gives me a headache if I wear them. Very rarely I will find a scent that does not do that to me. Some perfume leaves a sharp precising scent on me, which will totally kill my day, resulting in headache and vomiting.

Ok point,
1. Does mones have to have a cover scent?
2. Can I use unscented neat? Would it lessen the diffusion of the mones
3. Musky, Fruiti, Floral what is a good scent to start with.

So the mojo is the only one I ordered that is scented. I am apprehensive. But need to up my game now at my age Smile lol
Thanks again for all the tips.
By the way, I ordered Laid hair products and it is on it's way here yeah. Hope I have stories to share
EXCITES
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2012 11:23 PM by mrsprincess.)
11-12-2012 11:21 PM

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

11-13-2012 7:36 PM

(11-12-2012 11:21 PM)mrsprincess Wrote:  The other reason that I do not usually use perfume is they generally gives me a headache if I wear them. Very rarely I will find a scent that does not do that to me. Some perfume leaves a sharp precising scent on me, which will totally kill my day, resulting in headache and vomiting.

I SO hear you! I can hardly walk through that aweful section in every store that has all the detergents for sale because the smell causes INSTANT headache, and perfume? Ug! That sounds just like a page out of my book because that seems to be my common experience with mainstream perfume! Bad

(11-12-2012 11:21 PM)mrsprincess Wrote:  Ok point,
1. Does mones have to have a cover scent?

Absolutely NOT...buuuut, not all mones are equal. There are PLENTY however that, once they've dried down are practically undetectable. Most of the mones I have are unscented because the idea of what vendor scents might do to me terrified me. (My first scents from Love Potion were free sniffies sent as a gift with my first order. It was hilarious really, I was COMPLETELY apprehensive to even smell them, but it opened a door and I've found some things -by what seems miraculous to me- that I really loooove. If you would have told me that I was bound to find something I like before then, I would have snorted at you, seriously!) Most of the unscented mones I have I think I notice the smell because I recognize it. I've gone without covers, especially starting out, and no one ever told me I smelled bad...so THAT'S good Mrgreen Some mones are more musky but most of the ones I have (and I've got quite a number now, lol) wouldn't knock anyone over, even the more pungent ones. Even Essence of Woman settles down once it dries, but I tend to cover it now after dry down with sweet, tasty scents to draw in my hubby.

(11-12-2012 11:21 PM)mrsprincess Wrote:  2. Can I use unscented neat? Would it lessen the diffusion of the mones

Yes! You CAN wear them neat.
Diffusion depends on the base: alcohol tends to send it flying but burns off faster where oil tends to draw people in once they get closer and oils by nature linger longer on the skin. It also depends where you put it: lots of body heat like abdomen= lots of diffusion...backs of hands? Not so much...but if you "talk" with your hands, like I do, it will waft it out there ;-)

(11-12-2012 11:21 PM)mrsprincess Wrote:  3. Musky, Fruiti, Floral what is a good scent to start with.

THAT depends entirely on you. I know it's hard to decide when you don't where anything scent wise most of the time so just start with what you like, maybe something that seems safe, lol. At first I went for foodie, creamy, vanilla, buttery types...and in little samples...cause I was chicken at first until I gained a bit of trust. Ask here! The ladies are AWESOME and always willing to offer their advice! Pop around the forum and drop a question in the threads here and there. I believe that there are some venders that will give samples of their scents if you ask for them?? LP has an entire page dedicated to trial sizes, lol, for a handful of dollars (I admit to trying a couple handfuls before finding out honey, amber and sugars are my new best buds)

(11-12-2012 11:21 PM)mrsprincess Wrote:  So the mojo is the only one I ordered that is scented. I am apprehensive. But need to up my game now at my age Smile lol
Thanks again for all the tips.
By the way, I ordered Laid hair products and it is on it's way here yeah. Hope I have stories to share
EXCITES

You'll have to share what you think of mojo in the future! I've heard great things about Laid! That IS exciting! Yahoo I share your joy! I love new stuff! You seem like you're on the right track...excellent! Can't wait to hear what you think of your new toys Mosking

11-13-2012 7:36 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-14-2012 10:14 AM

for what it's worth there are many loyal LP users that get headaches from evry commercial scent but not from LPs.
11-14-2012 10:14 AM
mrsprincess
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-17-2012 1:51 AM

Wow, I feel right at home already. I always thought I was the only weird one that have such reactions. I feel totally at home Smile. Thank you Ladies

Just received my Laid hair product, happiness. Trying it out today on myself Smile still waiting for my Love Scent products.
11-17-2012 1:51 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-17-2012 1:18 PM

No you aren't alone! A lot of people get the headaches from the alcohol.
11-17-2012 1:18 PM

Share This Thread