Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Questions.
Cyperian_xi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Questions.
06-04-2019 10:49 PM

Hi I will start by prefacing, I'm very much a noob at this stuff. I did take time to read the tips and tricks for newbies somewhat. I feel I'm at a decent starting point.
Yes I am only using one spray of RAW, After two tests I noticed that it has slight positive affects with others. How much longer before I should start using a cover spray?

I do understand that what works for Guy A and B may not work well or at all with guys C and D and Guys-1-10 might swear by it but, guy 77 and 84 would scream that it's a scam and had terrible times with it. It does come down to chemistry and no two people share the same chemistry. I do not expect every product would be useful to me. I have a lot to learn.
But, I do wanna ask for some suggestions about what oils would help with getting my foot through the door? Without using any mones I often fall short at getting her interest but, when I do I can keep her for a good while.

If I wear escape the friendzone while chatting up a lady I just met, would that be a bad move?

What pheromone works best for a first date?

What one works for a lady you've known for awhile but, never had any serious reaction with?
06-04-2019 10:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Questions.
06-05-2019 3:06 AM

I wouldn't have picked raw as my first pheromone. List of all the trusted company and sometime people who have over 1000 reputation say a company is good it normally is. Love Scent, Pheromone Treasures,Liquid Alchemy Labs, Putative Pheromones, PheromoneXS, Alpha Dream

I would say go for wolf from Liquid Alchemy Labs or xist from PheromoneXS.
06-05-2019 3:06 AM
Cyperian_xi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-06-2019 10:14 PM

(06-05-2019 3:06 AM)mdw Wrote:  I wouldn't have picked raw as my first pheromone. List of all the trusted company and sometime people who have over 1000 reputation say a company is good it normally is. Love Scent, Pheromone Treasures,Liquid Alchemy Labs, Putative Pheromones, PheromoneXS, Alpha Dream

I would say go for wolf from Liquid Alchemy Labs or xist from PheromoneXS.

I'm going to buy something from PheromoneXS pretty soon.
I bought a spray but, it's hot where I live. Looks like maybe I should try an oil?
Oh and lastly, I smoke ciggs as in Marlboro Red Shorts. Does that ruin the scent? I can't imagine it helps. I smoke only in open areas and try not to let it stay on my clothes but, really the best way to not have that smoke on me is to not smoke I know.
06-06-2019 10:14 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-06-2019 10:24 PM

(06-04-2019 10:49 PM)Cyperian_xi Wrote:  If I wear escape the friendzone while chatting up a lady I just met, would that be a bad move?

What pheromone works best for a first date?

What one works for a lady you've known for awhile but, never had any serious reaction with?

Escape the Friendzone with someone you just met isn't a bad thing. Yes, it's designed to get a woman you know interested romantically but it will also do the same thing to a woman you just met.

For a first date, I would suggest something like Nude (or Nude Alpha,) The Love God, Core, The Hookup or Evolve. My personal favorites for that type of situation, Core, TLG or Evolve. They are all a bit different but work very well to build attraction and interest.

For someone you've never had a serious reaction with, it's a bit more complicated because it probably means she's friendzoned you so Escape the Friendzone, XiSt, The Love God, or Nude (Alpha) are all ones I've had luck with. They all have attraction as well as the more lovey dovey type pheromones to help her see you in a more romantic light.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
06-06-2019 10:24 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread