Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about XS fill levels
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

RE: Question about XS fill levels
11-11-2012 11:35 PM

I hate seeing threads like this I really do! We have such an incedible group of folks here that I'm amazed almost on a daily basis, and yet somehow with all the fucking intelligence, somehow, sometimes these type of arguements/disagreements still pop up.

I'm an old guy and I know that, but the one thing I can truly say I'm grateful for, among all the shit that I hate about getting old! is that I've learned not to sweat the little shit or let things that I know not to be true or of any real importance bother me.

If I could impart one thig and one thing only to my younger friends, it would be to accept that not everyone is on the same page or thinks as we do, and if you know in your heart that your right, it doesn't matter what the fuck anybody else says or thinks.

Why let the little shit get you down?

And, just so nobody thinks I'm taking sides, Steve got basically the same talk, with the exception of adding that I'm of the opinion that it's always in the best interest to give the customer what they want and not to try to justify or explain anything. Period. Period.

This thread got to where it is because 2 strong willed people butted heads to get their points across, but in the who really wins?

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
11-11-2012 11:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjw255
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Question about XS fill levels
01-06-2013 3:24 PM

I guess I've never really questioned fill levels for any company unless its really apparent like less then 70% of the bottle which used to happened constantly with to-gos leaking from a different company. But if someone doesn't know what the real fill level is, gets one with more in it...the next time when they get the real fill level they might think its under filled. I suppose some people might actually have the tools to measure it if they wanted to do so.

I also think cursing makes arguments more heated. I curse all of the time, but people just sound angrier. I wouldn't say ban it, but I don't think it helps conversations or arguments be any healthier.

I also remember seeing a disclaimer on Steve's bags to not open the bag if you think there is something wrong with the product and to call the company with the issue.

I'm sorry that everyone is being so angry at people whether its real or confused because this is a really great community here
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2013 3:26 PM by cjw255.)
01-06-2013 3:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread