Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about XS fill levels
SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: Question about XS fill levels
11-10-2012 1:52 PM

I'm sorry I offended you or anyone else it totally was never my intention and believe me I love this community and everyone here. It's apparent after rereading it I came across as hot-headed and I am truly sorry for that.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
PheromonesXS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am: EMAIL ME HERE!
11-10-2012 1:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

11-10-2012 7:09 PM

You should keep overfilling bottles..
11-10-2012 7:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

11-10-2012 8:34 PM

(11-10-2012 7:09 PM)veramis Wrote:  You should keep overfilling bottles..

And therein lies the problem: If a couple of bottles were overfilled because Steve was in an overly generous mood, but the following order isn't filled to the same levels, human nature being what it is, we will bitch and gripe about getting an underfilled bottle, forgetting any and all overfilled bottles we got in the past.

Better to fill all bottles to the correct level, every time, and if in an overly generous mood then send out anything on top of that in smaller sample vials.

No wiggle room, nothing to bitch about and it's obvious that anything additional was out of generousity.

The downside is that extra bottles cost extra money and time on Steve's part, and probably can't and won't be as frequent as overfilled bottles were. But, that's the only solution I can think of that would insure these type of posts don't come up in the future.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
11-10-2012 8:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-11-2012 12:22 PM

sorry I even asked. Obviously it would be more convenient for everyone if someone who got shorted would just keep their mouth shut.
11-11-2012 12:22 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

11-11-2012 12:51 PM

And if this is a way that a customer concern is treated then concern yourself no more. I will deal with other businesses. The kind that don't go off on cutomers when they express questions about their rights as a PAYING customer. There are too many good companies out there to fuck with ones who are shady when asked a simple freaking question. See ya, I am out.
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2012 12:51 PM by halo0073.)
11-11-2012 12:51 PM
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

11-11-2012 1:45 PM

Didn't SteveO say he would refund you for the missing amount? I don't think he meant to be offensive to anyone, and mark explained why it would be better to keep the bottles all exactly filled. I don't blame you or anyone for bottles to no longer be overfilled, it's something that should've been done from the beginning, and sooner it is done the better.
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2012 2:22 PM by veramis.)
11-11-2012 1:45 PM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-11-2012 4:24 PM

Does anyone else notice a certain trend here?
11-11-2012 4:24 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

thundr
Vendor

11-11-2012 5:36 PM

Yeah basically Steve can say anything he wants to anyone then smooth it out with an apology. That is fine bc freedom of speech is welcome here. To be fair though, Halo has this luxury to speak out as well. I didn't see anything wrong with the topic Halo brought up and she never came across as "hot headed" deserving of that type of public customer unappreciation. Feedback is feedback positive or negative.

Oh wait, but there seems no room for negative feedback at XS as everyone is expected to provide positive reviews to keep Steve from having a temper tantrum. She was very classy in her approach and her concern was not unrealistic. Yet again nice PR work Steve, another one bites the dust. Keep coming at us like that, it seems to be working well keeping customers.

Speaking of insulting forum members, I let the AlloTHDOC thread drop awhile back for the benefit of the forum. Even after being called a comedy act by someone who had no clue what he was talking about, I let it slide. What was funny is that the post was not even directed to him. But what do I know, Im just a highly educated comedian..
A simple, "hey kmacc, wiserd, and thundr you guys are pretty quick in the head so maybe y'all have a point here Ill look into it before I open my mouth and have to stick my shoe in it later." Sadly it reeks. If someone were not hiding something an open mind would have avoided that entire fiasco. I think you (Steve) knew the difference the whole time and got busted but that's just my opinion. Nuff said about that bc its past tense and over.

Back to the topic at hand. Lets take a quick look at how things went down. Halo's first posts were very calm and concerned. Then confused. Now read the last ones and anyone with a brain can tell she is upset. Now we seem to have advanced to a point of offending forum members directly for posting opinions. Oh but everything is ok because an apology was made. You cannot act like that to people then just apologize. So you listen to her, burn her, then you apologize for it? What the hell is wrong with you man?

Just waiting now for the thread closing is all... Wash, Rinse, Repeat.
11-11-2012 5:36 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

11-11-2012 5:57 PM

(11-11-2012 5:36 PM)thundr Wrote:  Just waiting now for the thread closing is all... Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

Really? Show me one time where we have EVER closed a thread having anything remotely related to pheromones, reviews or vendors! The few and ONLY threads that have even been closed had nothing to do with anything to do with phermones and were in no way constructive or beneficial to the harmony of the forum.

And, the insinuation otherwise is NOT appreciated!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
11-11-2012 5:57 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

11-11-2012 6:28 PM

For the record SIX other members, all long time vets like me, have approached me and told me that they have received UNDER filled bottles just like me. Nobody wants to speak up and that's fine. I didn't start this topic to flame or even to receive anything but you know what it's confusing. To send different people different amounts at different times is fucking confounding. And you know you really shouldn't use pictures of full bottles in your promos and on your website. That is misleading as hell. But I am the one acting weird? If I pay for a steak I want a steak not a goddamned chicken nugget.
11-11-2012 6:28 PM

Share This Thread