Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about Beta-androstenol?
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
128 thanks in 84 posts

RE: Question about Beta-androstenol?
10-15-2013 9:17 PM

B-nols are a favorite of mine, but as other posters have already mentioned, a bit of a-nols to keep it light is a good idea.

People are not kidding about this being a truth serum of sorts. A lot of people already open up to me, but with the b-nol it's on another level.

It's not necessarily something I would wear out to large social gatherings, parties, clubs, etc.. At least, it wouldn't be the primary component. A little could be good, but I would save the b-nol heavy mixes for more intimate settings, catching up with a small group of friends, etc...

Do you know what kind of damage you can do with a bottle of wine, a quiet place to talk, and a b-nol heavy mix? Smile
If I were a therapist, I would totally be wearing b-nols with my clients.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
10-15-2013 9:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by terry0400-40, Pheroman, Brainbuster
alphavitea

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1133 thanks in 621 posts

RE: Question about Beta-androstenol?
10-16-2013 4:56 AM

I had to stop wearing connections around one of my female friends. Every time I did she went so deep into her head that she would dredge up all this shit from her life. Failed marriage, unloving parents, loneliness. Eventually she would break down and have a shitty night. Although She Did look to me for comfort it's not really the way I want to start bonding with a woman. I would much rather bond around fun times. I actually feel slightly bad about fucking with her emotions using pheromones. Feels a little too manipulative.

Connections is one of the blends I need to be careful with now that I know what to look for. I have had similar experiences that I wrote about in my journal where people just tell you really personally stuff sometimes regretting it later.

If she bites you did it right.
10-16-2013 4:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web