Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Pure copulins
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Pure copulins
01-10-2020 5:32 AM

So I'm pretty sure that this question hasn't been asked here before.

Let's say you have essence of women.

What I have tried is dabbing it on my finger rubbing it on my torso.

The reaction I get is. I've just fucked my way through 100 women.
Now if you are new to pheromones want this reaction, go for it.

I've also had reaction where the women want to fuck you right where you standing.

So there is a balance.

To my question what is the smallest eye dropper you can get? And is the eye dropper the best way to apply essence of women?

And to experienced pheromone user how do you apply pure copulins?
01-10-2020 5:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pure copulins
01-10-2020 5:50 AM

Not sure if I already qualify for experienced user but what I do is the following:
I've got a cheap 10 ml plastic sprays bottle (a bundle of 10 pieces cost nearly nothing at the bay) filled it with perfumes alcohol and added 10 drops of Desire Me (or is is DM+, I don't know but that's similar to pure cops). So one spray contains only fractions of a drop. You can tailor the cop concentration by adding more or less drops to the alcohol. In my experience the cops dilute quite well in highly concentrated alcohol.
I also added some birch tar ("liquid smoke", even higher diluted) and vanillin, both are good in masking the smells and the smell is quite masculine (in the direction of Scotch whiskey).
I love cops and have experienced strong reaction, but it is polarizing. It seems better for more mature woman, imho. But when they hit, they hit hard.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2020 5:58 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
01-10-2020 5:50 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

01-10-2020 10:26 AM

Omg, I had a bottle of essence of woman many years ago and it stank through the bottle. Even when I put the bottle in a plastic bag it still stank through. I had to throw it out. I think it's better to get a different brand that is not so ridiculously concentrated. Even the XS copulins are not as concentrated as Essence of Woman .

If you really want to dilute Essence of Woman , purchase a spray bottled filled with perfumers alcohol and put a few drops of Essence of Woman in. When I put a few drops into a 30 ml bottle of perfumer's alcohol, I could still smell the copulins but it wan't crazy.

At Phermone XS, a 30 mL bottle is $1.97 and adding perfumers alcohol is an additional $3.97.
https://pheromonexs.com/pheromones-mixin...30-ml.html

For a little more money you can get a nicer bottle filled with perfumers alcohol from love potion.
https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/207...r-blending
Edit - this dipper is plastic. That may not be a good idea.

Another option would be to get a bottle with a little dipper to help you apply a tiny amount.
https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/207...s-1ml-size
Edit - this dipper is plastic. That may not be a good idea.

Their Aja copulins comes with a glass dipper stick but it looks like they don't sell this bottle with dipper stick separately.
https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/506...attractant

Edit2 - Maybe use a toothpick a dip it in the Essence of Woman bottle to get a tiny amount out.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2020 10:35 AM by metaltree.)
01-10-2020 10:26 AM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-10-2020 3:16 PM

I have Essence of Woman in roller top bottle. Shake it up and roll an inch strip below belly button. Unlike others, I don't think it stinks at all. So I am extra careful not to unwittingly OD.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NNPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
01-10-2020 3:16 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-10-2020 4:18 PM

(01-10-2020 3:16 PM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  I have Essence of Woman in roller top bottle. Shake it up and roll an inch strip below belly button. Unlike others, I don't think it stinks at all. So I am extra careful not to unwittingly OD.

Been wanting to get a bottle of that. I am going to have to give it a try!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
01-10-2020 4:18 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-10-2020 6:06 PM

Try the Aromafero cops, they work like a dream but the odour is so light that I seldom have to use a cover scent.

Also, I wear cops on my pubes. Due to the warm climate, I often have just one thin cotton layer between the cops and the rest of the universe.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
01-10-2020 6:06 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-11-2020 5:26 AM

i have been using a bottle of DP for the last year.
mostly at one drop, usually on the neck or the beard.
never had a problem.
01-11-2020 5:26 AM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-11-2020 1:02 PM

A glass rod dipped then touched to the skin works very well as a dropper alternative for small doses. The diameter of the rod and viscosity of the mone (ie alcohol or oil) determines the actual dose with reasonable consistency.

Yes, my bottle of Essence of Woman lives in a bag, inside a jar in the garage - stinks like nobody’s business! Some of the more modern cops products I’ve tried are less immediately smelly.

Personally, I’ve found that money on hair or smelly places is asking for it, unless it’s within a reasonably short time from application.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020 1:04 PM by polarvoid.)
01-11-2020 1:02 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

NewBeginnings
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-12-2020 7:50 AM

What does it mean to have carrier oil. What would the carrier oild be and would you mix all the copulins into the carier oil at one ormix tem when you want to use?

Also when using a cover scent can it be any scent any after shave or essential,oil?
01-12-2020 7:50 AM

Share This Thread