Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Protection from Pheromones
Henry_the_turnip
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Protection from Pheromones
05-14-2018 5:58 AM

Is there anything we can do to protect ourselves from the pheromone signature of other people?

If I'm making a big-ticket purchase and the salesman is wearing, oh I dunno, BW or some alpha/friendly product, I'd like my decision to be untainted by his cloud.

If my daughter is going to a party where there's gonna be free booze and horny boys wearing a pickup mix, I'd like her to make rational decisions about who gets 'twixt her nethers and not be influenced by a boy's invisible air-borne wingman.

I know 'mones only give you an edge and not do all the work for you, but I can imagine that last 10% might be enough to tip someone into bad decision time, especially if the salesman and horny boy has a finely-honed sales pitch.

So what can we do? Are there any such things as nostril filters fine enough to block out the molecules? Do we chew gum, or maybe just hold our breath? Does breathing through your mouth make any difference? Eating garlic?

PT • Captain Oil • Treasureful Shine • Alpha Treasures Oil • Swoon Oil • The Hookup • Androstadienone • Grail of Affection
Apex • Titan • M3X • Dionysus • Core

Everybody is the hero of their own narrative
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2018 5:59 AM by Henry_the_turnip.)
05-14-2018 5:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Protection from Pheromones
05-14-2018 7:00 AM

(05-14-2018 5:58 AM)Henry_the_turnip Wrote:  Is there anything we can do to protect ourselves from the pheromone signature of other people?

Eating garlic?

If she's at a party and eating raw garlic cloves I'm sure that would prevent any bad decisions. Lol. I did that one time to see how bad it would be and it nearly killed me.

I dont run into situations that I would but any thought into protection but I swear that a lady hit me once.
Even my manager asked what it was between me and this lady to. She came in for 2 different purchases both times asked for me to finish up the process and man I couldn't do anything but smile laugh like a kid and look into her eyes. She's a sales lady. Sales homes for this huge homemaker when they make new subdivisions. We talked and talked and I asked about her tattoos and in my office which is glass and no curtains she took her shirt off revealing her bra and showed me her back piece from butt up to shoulders. Lol. She was hot but not hot enough to get angry glares from my boss.

Thst was 5 or 6 years ago before I knew anything about pheromones.
05-14-2018 7:00 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

05-14-2018 7:02 AM

The chance that a salesman is wearing pheromones is very small.Being suspicious about it can cancel their effects in my opinion.
Your daughter to come across someone who wears pheromone, the chance is small too.Her being attracted from natural pheromones is possible though and that's the way it should be, it's nature's way and her decisions should be made based on her insticts too, imo.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
05-14-2018 7:02 AM
Henry_the_turnip
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-14-2018 7:43 AM

(05-14-2018 7:02 AM)stefdude Wrote:  The chance that a salesman is wearing pheromones is very small.Being suspicious about it can cancel their effects in my opinion.

Yeah but generally unless proven otherwise I tend to take people on face value. The risk of being played rises exponentially if the salesperson is using product.

(05-14-2018 7:02 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Your daughter to come across someone who wears pheromone, the chance is small too.Her being attracted from natural pheromones is possible though and that's the way it should be, it's nature's way and her decisions should be made based on her insticts too, imo.

True, but knowing frat boys, the way nature intends usually isn't enough for them.

PT • Captain Oil • Treasureful Shine • Alpha Treasures Oil • Swoon Oil • The Hookup • Androstadienone • Grail of Affection

05-14-2018 7:43 AM
Henry_the_turnip
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-14-2018 7:46 AM

This is a legit question though, not just a fun discussion. Say the Plump Administration paid Soviet scientists to develop a super-pheromone that made us all OBEY and CONSUME, what would our defence be? Can I shove sponge earplugs up my nostrils?

05-14-2018 7:46 AM

DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-14-2018 9:43 AM

(05-14-2018 5:58 AM)Henry_the_turnip Wrote:  Is there anything we can do to protect ourselves from the pheromone signature of other people?

If I'm making a big-ticket purchase and the salesman is wearing, oh I dunno, BW or some alpha/friendly product, I'd like my decision to be untainted by his cloud.

If my daughter is going to a party where there's gonna be free booze and horny boys wearing a pickup mix, I'd like her to make rational decisions about who gets 'twixt her nethers and not be influenced by a boy's invisible air-borne wingman.

I know 'mones only give you an edge and not do all the work for you, but I can imagine that last 10% might be enough to tip someone into bad decision time, especially if the salesman and horny boy has a finely-honed sales pitch.

So what can we do? Are there any such things as nostril filters fine enough to block out the molecules? Do we chew gum, or maybe just hold our breath? Does breathing through your mouth make any difference? Eating garlic?

Teach her scenario based decision making. Describe the scenarios and talk about how feelings can make us do things that we wouldn’t do normally.

Nothing is going to work all the time, but teaching good judgement is always a great idea. And I think it works better than anything else.

As an example, let’s say a dad was too strict when I was in high school. Meaning his daughter couldn’t wear ANY of the clothes that her friends wore, no dances, no boyfriends, etc.

I would stoke anger and resentment in the girl and direct it toward the parents. “I wonder why your dad is so mean when you always do the right thing. I bet he didn’t get treated like that when he was your age. Why is he being such a hypocrite now?”

When that anger was high enough, I would move them toward acting in the opposite way that their parents wanted. It worked really well back in the 80’s. And I didn’t have pheromones to put on.

Teach your daughter game or have a woman with strong game teach it to her.
05-14-2018 9:43 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

05-16-2018 1:31 AM

While this isn't something I'm really worried about because pheromones aren't mind control any more than a nice suit is mind control, I'd note that exposure to natural human scent of the opposite sex seems to make pheromone scents more aversive based on a study or two.

Quote:"If my daughter is going to a party where there's gonna be free booze and horny boys wearing a pickup mix, I'd like her to make rational decisions about who gets 'twixt her nethers and not be influenced by a boy's invisible air-borne wingman."

I don't think that person needs to take up perfumery as a hobby to say that the best (though far from foolproof) way to prevent this is for said daughter to have a close and functional relationship with her own father.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2018 1:31 AM by wiserd.)
05-16-2018 1:31 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

05-16-2018 6:55 AM

(05-16-2018 1:31 AM)wiserd Wrote:  While this isn't something I'm really worried about because pheromones aren't mind control any more than a nice suit is mind control

Exactly.A good and manipulative game is much more efficient and "dangerous" than pheromones.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
05-16-2018 6:55 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

05-16-2018 6:59 AM

(05-14-2018 7:02 AM)stefdude Wrote:  The chance that a salesman is wearing pheromones is very small.

^This!^

There are 7.6 billion people in the world today. There are only several thousand "Pheromone believers" in the world. Most people don't care, don't understand Pheromones.

Mark Cuban chuckled as the Laid Brand owners made their presentation on the national TV show Shark Tank.

The chances of anyone from this forum running into a pheromone user is close to 1 billion to one. No real math done here but I have to be in the ballpark. Counting the users on the old Androtics forum and those here that's about 35,000 users. Even if you double or triple that number and end up with say 100,000 users worldwide the chances of you randomly meeting another pheromone user is a billion to one.

Just because your eyes have been opened it doesn't mean world awareness has occurred.

In any case pheromones are just an attractant. They make you stand out. You stand out because people smell much more pheromones coming from your body than other men. As Mark-in-Dallas has said many times pheromones do not supersede human will. A-Train in the Androtics forum once said "think of pheromones as wearing a new suit".

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
05-16-2018 6:59 AM

Share This Thread