Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Product for dance class?
sykkelkopp
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Product for dance class?
02-12-2020 1:06 PM

I'd like to try out this pheromone thing and the place I meet the most girls is dance class. The girls are mostly 18-25. I never wear cologne, and I'm not really much of a fan of it. Also dance class is not really the place for it I don't think. So I don't want any strong smell. I was looking into xist https://pheromonexs.com/XiSt-Pheromone-S...-beta.html but it's with added smell so I don't know .

Any suggestions?
02-12-2020 1:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Defguy
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Product for dance class?
02-12-2020 1:50 PM

What kind of dancing? I country dance, east coast swing, and west coast swing. I’ve seen a woman melt in my hands with 4 sprays of Turn up the Heat. I definitely wasn’t playing fair with that one... but I’ve also had numerous night out with Turn Up The Heat and nothing noticeable out of the ordinary. Personally I target selfies for dancing... like an alpha product or disinhibition effect so that I’m less in my head and more just having fun. Keep in mind with dancing you only really have about 3 minutes with a girl, about 6 if you ask her to dance again and dance back to back. A date mone which takes 3 hours to really hit won’t be good for this purpose. And depending on the setting and a lot of other factors a girl you just met 6 minutes ago probably isn’t about to rip your pants off... Also, with status mones sometimes someone else can pick up the credit for it by being in proximity. There are a lot of factors to consider. What results are you trying to achieve?

About Me
32 years old 5'8 158 lbs athletic build 900 Test level 18% BF

Best Results
OLD A314
Turn up the Heat
BW
Corporativo
APi
Holy Grail
CORE
TKO
M3X

Currently testing
Nude, Imprint

No effects
X22, AM, Glace, Titan, WAGG, orbital, True Alpha, Xist, flirt, Bliss, Taboo

Inconsistent
AV, Edge
02-12-2020 1:50 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-12-2020 3:20 PM

I cannot advise you on Xist, as it doesn't play nice with me. However, I can say that not only is dance class the absolutely perfect place to dance the dance of seduction, but likewise the perfect place to wear a good cologne, provided that you don't overdo it.

For pheromones, and going solely based on what works for me (as well as what i'm into in this current moment...your results may vary), I'd go with TLG, TKO, GRAV, or Homme Fatal. HF would be killer for that, just due to the scent alone, but the effects are smooth sensuality across the board which would be awesome for dancing. I'd go with GRAV for having a good time and not necessarily being on the prowl; TKO would be killer for the "Shallow Hal" beautification effects plus it is sexually nuclear for me when I wear it (some others have reported that on them it more of a social). TLG, of course, is my go-to blend as it just works great with me.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-12-2020 3:20 PM
sykkelkopp
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-13-2020 1:22 PM

(02-12-2020 1:50 PM)Defguy Wrote:  What kind of dancing? I country dance, east coast swing, and west coast swing. I’ve seen a woman melt in my hands with 4 sprays of Turn up the Heat. I definitely wasn’t playing fair with that one... but I’ve also had numerous night out with Turn Up The Heat and nothing noticeable out of the ordinary. Personally I target selfies for dancing... like an alpha product or disinhibition effect so that I’m less in my head and more just having fun. Keep in mind with dancing you only really have about 3 minutes with a girl, about 6 if you ask her to dance again and dance back to back. A date mone which takes 3 hours to really hit won’t be good for this purpose. And depending on the setting and a lot of other factors a girl you just met 6 minutes ago probably isn’t about to rip your pants off... Also, with status mones sometimes someone else can pick up the credit for it by being in proximity. There are a lot of factors to consider. What results are you trying to achieve?
Salsa
Im not sure about turn up the heat, saw some bad reviews

What I want? I want the girl to be interested in meeting me outside class. I can take it from there
(02-12-2020 3:20 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I cannot advise you on Xist, as it doesn't play nice with me. However, I can say that not only is dance class the absolutely perfect place to dance the dance of seduction, but likewise the perfect place to wear a good cologne, provided that you don't overdo it.

For pheromones, and going solely based on what works for me (as well as what i'm into in this current moment...your results may vary), I'd go with TLG, TKO, GRAV, or Homme Fatal. HF would be killer for that, just due to the scent alone, but the effects are smooth sensuality across the board which would be awesome for dancing. I'd go with GRAV for having a good time and not necessarily being on the prowl; TKO would be killer for the "Shallow Hal" beautification effects plus it is sexually nuclear for me when I wear it (some others have reported that on them it more of a social). TLG, of course, is my go-to blend as it just works great with me.

HF is a bit expensive witht the added 30eur that will be just in extra import fee
If it¨s under 35eur I dont have to pay that.

TKO seems interesting. But who makes it? It seem kinda like underground stuff, someone bought a spray bottle and put someting in, and sticked a name on it. Where do you buy it?
(02-12-2020 3:20 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I cannot advise you on Xist, as it doesn't play nice with me. However, I can say that not only is dance class the absolutely perfect place to dance the dance of seduction, but likewise the perfect place to wear a good cologne, provided that you don't overdo it.

HF is a bit expensive witht the added 30eur that will be just in extra import fee
If it¨s under 35eur I dont have to pay that.

TKO seems interesting. But who makes it? It seem kinda like underground stuff, someone bought a spray bottle and put someting in, and sticked a name on it. Where do you buy it?
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2020 1:24 PM by sykkelkopp.)
02-13-2020 1:22 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-13-2020 1:32 PM

(02-13-2020 1:22 PM)sykkelkopp Wrote:  TKO seems interesting. But who makes it? It seem kinda like underground stuff, someone bought a spray bottle and put someting in, and sticked a name on it. Where do you buy it?

Not at all. TKO is a product from Apex, one of the more renown and popular longtime vendors here. You can purchase it right off their website.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-13-2020 1:32 PM
one eye this
Surprised?

Rep Post

02-13-2020 2:38 PM

Can confirm GRAV is a fun mix. Might want to order that from Aroma Fero instead of Apex right now. Some people are having trouble with Apex but AF is here on the forum and should not have issues. Just email them, they've been friendly.

https://www.aromafero.co.uk/product/grav...16fd43adaa
https://www.aromafero.co.uk/product/tko-...16fd43adaa

AF ships from Lithuania I think, which I'm not sure how that goes with your import fee. XS has a euro shipper. I'd ask in advance, they can most likely tell you.

I would not use Xist for this. It's a great mix but no.

If you want an XS product I'd say Taboo or Evolve or preferably both.

https://pheromonexs.com/Evolve-Pheromone-Spray-men
https://pheromonexs.com/Taboo-XS-pheromo...ption=true

1 spray of each should do nicely

look up reviews here for swoon too, that might be a good time with the younger crowd.

https://www.pheromonetreasures.com/product/swoon/

I dont know LPMP well enough but TLG always comes suggested for everything so here's that. It doesn't have a strong smell and you can order it in a scent. I'd suggest the 60/40.

https://lovepotionperfume.com/collection...mone-blend

You are the evil scientist of your desires.
02-13-2020 2:38 PM
sykkelkopp
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-14-2020 5:59 PM

Alright thanks guys
02-14-2020 5:59 PM

Share This Thread