Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Primal for Women test reporting thread
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Primal for Women test reporting thread
06-03-2015 9:14 AM

(06-01-2015 12:35 PM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  I got the uncontrolled blabbing the first time I used it as a self effect and on others! Everyone, including the professor, seemed to be extremely engaged. Gamer1

AH-HA! Ok. It could be my tolerance to a-nol or that I wasn't around others long enough to get the effect...hmm...good to know Good

(06-01-2015 6:05 PM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  I know i shouldn't have been letting my mind wander towards possibilities but I guess I just naturally have a higher...should i say drive..? Than a lot of girls I know. Pretty sure wearing some coPs on me didn't help in attenuating my mind's tendency to be in the gutter lol.

Laugh1 Don't feel bad, you're not alone, although there do seem to be too precious few of us, damn it!
And I happen to quite like my gutter...and it seems people are only too happy to join me here - even though they feign innocence to spending time there without instigation HAHAHA!

--------------------------------------------------

So I gave Like A Magnet! a test drive solo - and while I smelled fabulous without needing a cover scent, as this particular "model" comes in the Buttercream Peach fragrance - it seemed to hit similarly.
Used 2 drops measure from a pipette - which is larger than the standard from the euro on the PW - approximately the equivalent of the 3 drops I've been using of PW.
Inner elbows and torso.
Environments: Home, Appointment at Drs and work
Targets: Man Beast, Receptionists & Dr and random co-workers
Effects MB as expected - Affectionate and handsy...hehe...
Women - interestingly on both counts of Like A Magnet! and PW - are NOT put off by the cops in these. I have not had a negative reaction to either and I KNOW Like A Magnet! is touted to be a cop BOMB. They are all smiles and eye contact and - for Monday's particular experiment - zealous to help or have chit-chat.
Men seem, er, intent LOL When we're speaking at work about work, they go very intent (this goes for the Dr too). Eye contact, paying attention to every word, very polite and conversational. When not talking about work they are smiles and playful.
While at lunch at work, something came on the news that sent everyone rolling in laughter and straight to that gutter, afore mentioned above Laugh1 Also Monday I had a couple of the "rambling conversations" that I mentioned hadn't really happened yet with PW, but I was only too happy myself to ramble, so maybe that was part of it. I also had an interaction with a guy who it seems is crushing on me. He has trouble focusing on what he wants to say to me and keeps staring at me in the middle of conversation...will have to be careful around this one Laugh1 Holding eye contact seems to shut him down - that's when he stops talking and stares, like he forgot he was in a conversation...Redface

It depends on the target as to intensity - but over all they do hit similarly.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
06-03-2015 9:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

06-03-2015 1:37 PM

So I got my bottle today. Thanks Mark! The first thing that catches my attention is the description on the bottle. It says androstenol and copulins. Is that correct? I had gotten the impression from reading these reviews that this was alpha androstenol. Big difference if it's a combined androstenol. In any case I got an immediate mood lift when I put it on. I wasn't really expecting selfies because I'm fairly immune to Alpha Androstenol after all of these years. Then again I haven't used it much lately. I'll be testing just for selfies until this evening when BF gets home.
06-03-2015 1:37 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

RE: Primal Women Beta Testing
06-03-2015 3:07 PM

I think I've gotten the dosing thing down. I have to very deliberately dab the bottle and watch to be sure that it applies the drop, so I'm thinking I was just doing it wrong. I applied six drops on Monday at about 11.

This stuff in alpha androstenol for sure. I felt upbeat and positive.

My interactions during the first part of the day were with 2 gay men whom I already get along with well. So, our talking quite a while was not unusual. The conversation was very upbeat and I found myself being open with them about work stuff more than I usually am. As I was leaving they gave me a gift which was spontaneous, unexpected and super sweet

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
06-03-2015 3:07 PM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-03-2015 5:04 PM

(06-03-2015 9:14 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  AH-HA! Ok. It could be my tolerance to a-nol or that I wasn't around others long enough to get the effect...hmm...good to know Good

(06-01-2015 6:05 PM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  I know i shouldn't have been letting my mind wander towards possibilities but I guess I just naturally have a higher...should i say drive..? Than a lot of girls I know. Pretty sure wearing some coPs on me didn't help in attenuating my mind's tendency to be in the gutter lol.

Laugh1 Don't feel bad, you're not alone, although there do seem to be too precious few of us, damn it!
And I happen to quite like my gutter...and it seems people are only too happy to join me here - even though they feign innocence to spending time there without instigation HAHAHA!

--------------------------------------------------

So I gave Like A Magnet! a test drive solo - and while I smelled fabulous without needing a cover scent, as this particular "model" comes in the Buttercream Peach fragrance - it seemed to hit similarly.
Used 2 drops measure from a pipette - which is larger than the standard from the euro on the PW - approximately the equivalent of the 3 drops I've been using of PW.
Inner elbows and torso.
Environments: Home, Appointment at Drs and work
Targets: Man Beast, Receptionists & Dr and random co-workers
Effects MB as expected - Affectionate and handsy...hehe...
Women - interestingly on both counts of Like A Magnet! and PW - are NOT put off by the cops in these. I have not had a negative reaction to either and I KNOW Like A Magnet! is touted to be a cop BOMB. They are all smiles and eye contact and - for Monday's particular experiment - zealous to help or have chit-chat.
Men seem, er, intent LOL When we're speaking at work about work, they go very intent (this goes for the Dr too). Eye contact, paying attention to every word, very polite and conversational. When not talking about work they are smiles and playful.
While at lunch at work, something came on the news that sent everyone rolling in laughter and straight to that gutter, afore mentioned above Laugh1 Also Monday I had a couple of the "rambling conversations" that I mentioned hadn't really happened yet with PW, but I was only too happy myself to ramble, so maybe that was part of it. I also had an interaction with a guy who it seems is crushing on me. He has trouble focusing on what he wants to say to me and keeps staring at me in the middle of conversation...will have to be careful around this one Laugh1 Holding eye contact seems to shut him down - that's when he stops talking and stares, like he forgot he was in a conversation...Redface

It depends on the target as to intensity - but over all they do hit similarly.

Oooo I've never tried Like a Magnet, but all this talk is steering my curiosity a bit. Girl sigh I am definitely finding that I get big time selfies to mones, which makes sense since I am pretty sensitive to substances especially on initial exposures. I catch myself talking a lot and being a bit on the hyper side with PW. lol Happy and bubbly is my baseline, but for those moments when I'm feeling a bit under the bus, this is definitely a good thing cause I like being happy and bubbly. I 'm super sensitive to Coffee, alcohol..you name it! I guess I'd be a cheap date. Ha! Except I do eat like an obese man Bad So yep, the selfies may be a bit pronounced for me.

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
06-03-2015 5:04 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

06-03-2015 6:32 PM

Hot damn I just ODed! It's been awhile since I wore any non LPs. I have such a high tolerance to those it just never occurs to be to go light anymore. I put a few more drops on when BF got home. Started feeling pukey while cooking dinner and then shaky. Realized what I had done. So I have washed it all off and I'm chugging water. I'll lay off testing for about 24 hours to give my neurotransmitters a rest. I'm going to be in a social setting tomorrow night so I'll be back then. This stuff is potent! That much I can vouch for. Lol
06-03-2015 6:32 PM

BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-03-2015 7:16 PM

(06-03-2015 6:32 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  Hot damn I just ODed! It's been awhile since I wore any non LPs. I have such a high tolerance to those it just never occurs to be to go light anymore. I put a few more drops on when BF got home. Started feeling pukey while cooking dinner and then shaky. Realized what I had done. So I have washed it all off and I'm chugging water. I'll lay off testing for about 24 hours to give my neurotransmitters a rest. I'm going to be in a social setting tomorrow night so I'll be back then. This stuff is potent! That much I can vouch for. Lol

Hi Halo! PT newbie here. Smile How many drops did you apply and where?

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
06-03-2015 7:16 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

06-04-2015 10:57 AM

Halo - OH NO! But I know where you're coming from. I forget that other products may be heavier and forget to use a lighter hand when I switch sometimes too Laugh1

How much did you apply each time and how many hours apart?

The most I've done in a day was 3 drops in the a.m. and the about 8-10 hours later another drop or 2 IF necessary. I used 4 drops once by accident and was immediately hit by the androstenol - which almost never happens anymore! - and which I had assumed is a-nol by how it acts on me and others - so I know I've slanted my reviews that way Redface

06-04-2015 10:57 AM
halo0073

Rep Post

06-04-2015 1:53 PM

I put on 2 drops when I got it at 1:30pm then reapplied around 5:30 when BF got home. I put on several dabs from the euro dropper and then thought well that's not going to be enough and applied more. Probably 2 more drops. Took about an hour to start feeling shitty. I really dislike euro droppers because it's really hard to estimate dosage with the weird little dabs that come out. I like precision and it's really impossible to expect that with a euro dropper. I'll put on a few drops this evening. I'm going to BF's softball game later. I have several friends that I usually sit with in the stands not to mention all the burly sweaty players. It's a great place to test.
06-04-2015 1:53 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

06-07-2015 7:27 AM

(06-04-2015 1:53 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  I really dislike euro droppers because it's really hard to estimate dosage with the weird little dabs that come out. I like precision and it's really impossible to expect that with a euro dropper. I'll put on a few drops this evening. I'm going to BF's softball game later. I have several friends that I usually sit with in the stands not to mention all the burly sweaty players. It's a great place to test.

Confused I've had good luck with the euro droppers. I didn't at first Laugh1 but now I only ever full tilt them, completely upside down. Anytime I've tried to do any differently, things have gone awry. There is no inconspicuous way for me to apply them this way. It's usually at home, or in a restroom, because standing with an upside down bottle at eye level waiting for the drop to fall out is really hard to miss publically LOL. Dabbing was always impossible for me to figure a proper dose Sad

How did softball go?!!! Smile

06-07-2015 7:27 AM

halo0073

Rep Post

06-07-2015 10:40 AM

Softball went great. I really feel that this is the combined molecule androstenol. I know from working for LP that when a molecule is listed this way it means it contains both the alpha and beta properties, just not separated. I don't get huge selfies from Alpha Androstenol but I do from Beta Androstenol. I spill my guts like a drunk girl in confession. Which is exactly what I did at softball. I mean I was telling personal details of players that I'm friends with lives. The person I told is the girlfriend of another player. I've known him for like 7 years but she is new to me this year. I'm great at keeping secrets so I know this was all Primal. My favorite guy on the team came up to say hi and ended up chatting with me for about 15 minutes which cost him his warmup time. He told me all kinds of dirt on the pitcher which was pretty surprising since they are usually pretty tight lipped about teammates so I really feel like this was a Beta Androstenol effect. The cops sure didn't hurt either. BF hurt himself warming up so he played like shit. He spent a lot of time sitting on the bench with me. Seemed to be in a very good mood for being hurt. I was pretty upbeat too. Definitely some Alpha Androstenol effects in there too. Definitely a fun blend.
06-07-2015 10:40 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Lightbulb super primal flacowww 0 860 05-04-2014 9:59 PM
Last Post: flacowww
  Primal Instinct Unscented for Women MissPhero 9 4,417 04-10-2014 3:14 PM
Last Post: MissPhero
  Love Scent CP A & B Beta Test Reporting Thread Honeycake 97 23,802 05-30-2013 8:45 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  Primal Instinct for Women on a man... JAYCEE 2 3,505 06-06-2011 8:11 PM
Last Post: JAYCEE