Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Potential Covers for Wolf?
thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
96 thanks in 59 posts

RE: Potential Covers for Wolf?
09-18-2012 5:30 AM

Has anyone tried Wolf and Scent of Eros? Scent of Eros comes with a musk scent.

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. Wolf and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
09-18-2012 5:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1300
Thanks received:
362 thanks in 188 posts

09-18-2012 8:36 AM

White Musk from The Body Shop does a good job covering wolf, helps a little with projection, the combination of both smells good and it's inexpensive.

Get some samples if you are able, or at least try spraying some White Musk from a tester while wearing wolf.

Talk to you soon.
09-18-2012 8:36 AM
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 72
Thanks received:
189 thanks in 103 posts

09-18-2012 10:23 AM

Dont laugh but all my mones cover just fine with Diesel OTB. I have a few others but Im really liking the Diesel One for some reason, just works well for me.
09-18-2012 10:23 AM
Thanks given by extraballislit
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2201
Thanks received:
2135 thanks in 974 posts

09-18-2012 11:14 PM

(09-18-2012 10:23 AM)Hurakan Wrote:  Dont laugh but all my mones cover just fine with Diesel OTB. I have a few others but Im really liking the Diesel One for some reason, just works well for me.

If OTB would also blend well with AV (aside from Wolf), then it would be a good all around scent for me.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
09-18-2012 11:14 PM
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 207
Thanks received:
74 thanks in 42 posts

09-19-2012 7:36 PM

How is the projection and sillage of OTB?

Also, newbie question - how do you layer the scents?

I tried spraying some Bulgari Aqua (aka Bvlgari Aqva) on my neck, letting it dry for a few minutes, then giving one spray of Wolf on my throat and then lightly spreading Wolf across my neck with my finger.

Didn't see much effects (self or otherwise) from that.

Thanks in advance for your help.
09-19-2012 7:36 PM

thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3495
Thanks received:
6879 thanks in 1202 posts

09-19-2012 8:19 PM

(09-18-2012 10:23 AM)Hurakan Wrote:  Dont laugh but all my mones cover just fine with Diesel OTB. I have a few others but Im really liking the Diesel One for some reason, just works well for me.

Youre gonna get a kick out of this but the OTB Wolf combo was actually found by accident. I was tired of Wolf losing its scent so fast. OTB was applied one day and I was like dam these smell kinda good together. It smelled even better as it dried down over time. Thats when I started applying a scented mone then going to the mall and sniffing different scents next to the app point. Give you a decent gauge on how they will mix for your tastes.

(09-18-2012 11:14 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  If OTB would also blend well with AV (aside from Wolf), then it would be a good all around scent for me.

1 Million smells ok with AV (at least for my chemistry. Its a bit strong but dries ok. Kinda spicy. Personally I just use ADG for most AV apps

(09-19-2012 7:36 PM)deker0 Wrote:  Also, newbie question - how do you layer the scents?

I personally now (after much trial and error) add the cover let it dry then the mones. Another hit of the cover to my shirt and Im out the door. Dont spray the cover directly on a mone app bc you will screw with its diffusion. You can hit oils with a cover to thin them out if you want a faster burn.
If you want to mix products, you can apply apps next to each other but its very ill advised to layer on top of each other IMO
Different app points can carry different products if you wish. Par example.. Vibe to the neck, Wolf to back of ears. Sprinkle of Androstadienone on back of neck and out the door.
09-19-2012 8:19 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, Mars82
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 72
Thanks received:
189 thanks in 103 posts

09-19-2012 8:52 PM

You can add the cover, then add the mones over it once dry or find a new spot for the mones? Think a hair drier will help speed up the absorption or is ti a bad idea?
I have been using the mones mainly on my inner arms, then waiting for it to dry and then cover.
09-19-2012 8:52 PM
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3495
Thanks received:
6879 thanks in 1202 posts

09-19-2012 9:05 PM

(09-19-2012 8:52 PM)Hurakan Wrote:  You can add the cover, then add the mones over it once dry or find a new spot for the mones? Think a hair drier will help speed up the absorption or is ti a bad idea?
I have been using the mones mainly on my inner arms, then waiting for it to dry and then cover.

Once dry the "cover" app point will be primed for a mone app on top. Or you can just apply next to it. Either should be fine and be effective.

Cool trick: Like stated above, you can also thin out oil products with the cover. I use my elbow pit. I drop the oil then hit it with the cover. I use my finger to mix it a bit then paint it on my app points. This reduces the viscosity of the oil yet increases its diffusion while also sacrificing some of its longevity.

Not sure about the hair dryer. LOL. First thoughts are that it might be bad for the longevity of the cover scent. Many scents are just a bunch of oils mixed together dissolved in PA. The heat from the hair dryer might speed up diffusion and reduce the strength or length of the cologne. Im Not sure about that one man.
09-19-2012 9:05 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2201
Thanks received:
2135 thanks in 974 posts

09-20-2012 1:53 AM

1 Million smells ok with AV (at least for my chemistry. Its a bit strong but dries ok. Kinda spicy. Personally I just use ADG for most AV apps

Thanks for the tip man. I'll try 1 Million with AV tomorrow. I also usually use ADG with AV.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
09-20-2012 1:53 AM
Thanks given by thundr

deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 207
Thanks received:
74 thanks in 42 posts

09-20-2012 6:19 AM

(09-19-2012 9:05 PM)thundr Wrote:  Once dry the "cover" app point will be primed for a mone app on top. Or you can just apply next to it. Either should be fine and be effective.

Cool trick: Like stated above, you can also thin out oil products with the cover. I use my elbow pit. I drop the oil then hit it with the cover. I use my finger to mix it a bit then paint it on my app points. This reduces the viscosity of the oil yet increases its diffusion while also sacrificing some of its longevity.

Not sure about the hair dryer. LOL. First thoughts are that it might be bad for the longevity of the cover scent. Many scents are just a bunch of oils mixed together dissolved in PA. The heat from the hair dryer might speed up diffusion and reduce the strength or length of the cologne. Im Not sure about that one man.

Thanks everyone.

This is exactly what I did with Wolf - hit my neck with three sprays of Bvlgari, waited 2 minutes till it dried, then 1 spray of Wolf directly to my throat and then spread across my neck with my finger.

Scent didn't last very long and no self effects and no hits observed.

Perhaps Bvlgari is no good as a cover? Not sure, but Wolf is the first "Ëśmone I've ever tried and I'm really hoping it works as well for me as others on this forum.
09-20-2012 6:19 AM
Thanks given by thundr

Share This Thread