Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Possess pour les femmes ;)
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
76 thanks in 53 posts

Possess pour les femmes ;)
05-06-2010 12:47 PM

Alrighty, so I've been testing possess lately. So far I really like it but I despise the scent it just does not work with my body chemistry I guess. It smells wonderful in the bottle but on my skin it smells downright rancid man... every time I leave the house my sister tells me to scrub that shit off LOL!... Yea, so I had to use a cover scent to hide the stank in this. When I'm done this bottle, I'm getting the unscented version of it (it's nude right?) thank god I didn't blindly buy a big bottle.

At first since it came in a roll-on bottle I felt a little scared that it was an oil version (I prefer alcohol-based) but when I used it I was kinda surprised to see that it was alcohol based. Pretty cool, but it's hard to find your dosage lol I guess I'll measure it in inches lol

DAY 1

So anyways enough with the rambling, I'll get to the point... I wore possess a day before for a friend's party.

I think it was roughly around:

7" on each arm and 3" on the sides of the neck.

Like I mentioned, the scent made me so self-conscious since almost everybody in my house told me that I stank (chickened out to ask a friend) so I covered it with Bvlgari's rose essential even then it reeked a bit but it was not as bad as before.

Self effects: None

Reactions:

- Didn't notice anything out of the ordinary in the bus.
- Went to the party saw my friends everybody was in a great mood, people were very friendly.
- I noticed a few glances in here and there in the party but then I left lol cause my friends wanted to go to the coffee shop
- My friends were really open during our conversations, I heard a few bits and pieces of things I didn't want to know lol I guess they felt comfortable?
... and that's about it.

DAY 2

So I wanted to try it to french class. The most boring class in the world so I thought hey why not just analyze what's going on since I don't listen much to the teacher anyways. C'mon, grammar in french is deadly, prisoners shouldn't get hanged anymore - just force them to study french grammar and you'll see them hang themselves lol.

So this time I think it was roughly around:

10" on each arm and 3" on the sides of the neck.

Covered the stank with Bvlgari again.

Self effects: Nothing really

Reactions:

- On the bus a "bad boy" kind of dude was sitting infront of me and he puts his feet ontop of the chair beside me Eek I was like Dude... woah!!! Had to give him the look of death.

- Finally he leaves *phiou* and another lady takes his place. Now she's staring at me like crazy, I wonder if she thought that I couldn't see her do that since she had her sunglasses on. But good lord, it was awkward, she was blatantly staring at me, my schoolbag, my shoes... Eek Woah... not what I wanted, but hey I have no control over Pheromones.

- So I get in the train and I'm waiting for the next station (standing near the pole), when I looked at the glass in front of me and I see 2 dudes staring down for a long time. I took a look at the floor there's nothing down there not even garbage - it's just plain off white. I was wearing a super loose fluorescent blouse with a black coat on top, so it couldn't have been my ass (since it's fully disguised ;) lol). But it was weird, if you drew the the perspective lines from their eyes they were both definitely looking at the same place!

- Went to class, the same teacher comes to me at he beginning of class and asks me if I asked her a question about a certain program last week (it wasn't me though). So I said no and she laughed to herself and got back to class. During lecture she looked at me once in a while but not as intense as last time so my attention span died and I got distracted with other things on my table like my pencil, pen... lol

- Finally it's break time, she comes to me again and she shows me this lead pencil's erasor cap (you know the plastic cap used to cover the eraser from getting dirty?) She goes "is this yours? I think I found it under your table last class and kept it for you". I'm thinking awww this lady is so sweet, but seriously a lead pencil erasor cap?! Nobody even cares about that small priceless thing lol! it was interesting but I said nope and she laughed to herself again lol

- Class is finally over a girl that sat beside me (I don't know her) was a little talkative and all smiles. Hey, I'm not complaining, it's nice to make friends once in a while, but the girl behind me just stared at me. awkward...

- I get back on the bus to get back home and this time there's this pretty preppy boy (not something I go for) was sitting next to me basically brushing his arms and legs beside me until his stop came by. Thing is this time I couldn't give the look of death cause he sat beside me and his school bag is in the way and every time I tried to squirm near the window he'd just move his legs more Eek

And that's about it, day 2 was a lot more intense than day 1 though I think it helped that the weather was not as cold as yesterday. It's pretty flirty and makes you approachable. Funny the ladies seem to like it as much as the guys. This one is worth trying out Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 12:52 PM by esmeralda.)
05-06-2010 12:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Bella
Login or register to remove all advertising

esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
76 thanks in 53 posts

RE: Possess pour les femmes ;)
05-11-2010 1:11 PM

I tried Possess for women for a few days now...

But I'm getting more reactions from women than men!

Not that it's a bad thing but it's definitely not what I expected.

I find that possess makes me more approachable to women and the guys seem mildly flirty. For example today I was in the bus and basically the last compartment was empty. So I chose to have a seat there... a few minutes later, an older women chooses to sit right next to me when all the other seats are empty. This rarely happens in the bus as people don't like sitting right next to each other... so I consider it a hit.

After she left, another dude sat beside me, I'm telling you the seat that was beside me was always occupied by someone while there were other empty seats. So this is interesting...

Again, on the way to class I got some friendly smiles from strangers (only women), and women tend to get more talkative... I didn't notice as much from the guys though :sorry2: *sigh*
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2010 1:11 PM by esmeralda.)
05-11-2010 1:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by tezza23

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web