Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Possess Alpha
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 695
Thanks received:
751 thanks in 271 posts

RE: Possess Alpha
11-16-2017 5:02 PM

Got alternative plans for Xmas, ho ho ho! I'm just going to do all the perverted stuff while she's infatuated. A few weeks at the most. You know that when a woman gets so hooked so soon, it can fizzle out just as soon. Strike whilst the iron is hot.... ;)

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-16-2017 5:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Lostdreams, lone ranger, DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora, polarvoid
Login or register to remove all advertising

LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 695
Thanks received:
751 thanks in 271 posts

11-23-2017 12:21 PM

OK, so last Sunday we arranged a lunch date, but I told her I'd pick her up a few hours early and "show her my place". I wore the same combo (for the sake of science). Once inside my house, it was literally 2 minutes before I silently led her into my room and undressed her. After 2 rounds, I showered off (ensuring I scrubbed all mones off), and didn't apply anything. The lunch date was smooth, her behaviour changed from her previous state (sex firmly on her mind and in her conversation) to being more rational, calm and touching me in a more caring way.

Part of this "express seduction" may be that I'd gone a round with my GF the previous evening, so I wasn't desperate for the lay. I'm sure females can sense when a guy is desperate to blow his load, and that's when they play their power games.

I need to establish her baseline. I'm away on biz for a while, but when I return I'm going to her apartment (she's invited me to check out her bedroom), and I'll have no mone product on at all.

But so far, judging by her reaction on two occasions, and the reactions of some other females exposed, this seems to be an extremely seductive combo which doesn't have any negative side effects or complications.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-23-2017 12:21 PM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, DrChocolate, Lostdreams
polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 486
Thanks received:
463 thanks in 239 posts

11-30-2017 2:42 PM

Two healthy stripes of Posess Alpha and two drops of Dirty Primitive - Been playing with this on nights for a couple of weeks.

It fairly hits hard and gets me noticed/IOIs - almost shock and awe from a surprisingly wide female age range. Much wider than I've got from DP alone and much harder/faster hitting than PA on its own. Big Grin
11-30-2017 2:42 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, kocik2000, Abba, TheManInTheFedora

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Possess Alpha Gay... JAYCEE 7 4,614 10-19-2015 6:02 PM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  Woo Hoo received my order of Aqua Vitae & Possess Alpha today Italian Dog 11 6,117 07-17-2011 10:46 AM
Last Post: extraballislit