Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Possess Alpha
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 442
Thanks received:
120 thanks in 64 posts

RE: Possess Alpha
10-22-2015 12:57 AM

With that being said, Possess is a completely different animal. As far as less concentrated, maybe nude, minus the Androstadienone maybe. Wth that i am just hypothesizing
10-22-2015 12:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

satria
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
75 thanks in 37 posts

10-22-2015 3:07 AM

I finished my bottle of nude last year, had good result with nude also. But then i recall great memories with my PA sample, and proceed to continue with a full bottle of PA.

Both have attraction power... Nude i believe has imprinting effect too (haven't tried NA, but one female doctor keep texting me, telling personal stories, all after exposed to Nude in 5 minutes convo during a symposium).

But i feel PA give more comfort to women. Happened many times in a commuter, when i stand close enough to a girl with PA on, they slowly move closer. Almost always.
Up to the point they bumping or pushing boobs to my hand or elbow. Not a coincidence, i keep standing still, the train were not really packed anyway, they can always move away to keep the distance, but they didnt.

Sometimes i take a chance and open a convo. One time i got opened after the boobs brushing Big Grin. But most times i just enjoy and laughing when i get out Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2015 4:01 AM by satria.)
10-22-2015 3:07 AM
Thanks given by dorfmeister, Pheroman, right_mr, Falcon, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
Ethos
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 9 posts

05-23-2016 5:07 PM

I took Possess Alpha out for a test run. I was a little disappointed. The usual friendly, flirty, chatty girls at different locales while running errands suddenly took to calling me sir and dropped their carefree demeanor. One even said I was giving a "daddy vibe." I was careful not to act any differently but wow. Older ladies were giving me looks, though. I may be one and done with this one, as I don't think it is necessarily going to work well for me.
05-23-2016 5:07 PM
Thanks given by right_mr, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
Xpl01Tr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
27 thanks in 19 posts

10-16-2016 6:28 PM

I've been testing PA alone for a while and it for sure gets you status from other dudes. I get brought into groups more. Other dudes will high five me... Seems to me its more geared towards attracting males. Girls don't seem to notice it as much.

I would get it if you guys need a good work mone. For the nights I'm going to start using NAG again since it's cooled down a bunch.

Me: 29, 6'3 Muscular, Living in California
Ideal: 20s to Early 30s White Girl Next Door w/ Porcelain Complexion.

The Stash:
AD: IS, TUTH, P102*, a314 oil (v32 2016)
LAL: NAG, PA, BW *
Cops: C0.1,CX *Samples

Need To Try:
Blends: M3X, Z69, The Hookup, Grail Of Affection, Taboo, Voodoo, Wolf, L2Kv1
Molecules: A1, ISO, P96, P83, P74
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2016 6:30 PM by Xpl01Tr.)
10-16-2016 6:28 PM
Pheroseeker
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 10 posts

04-20-2017 9:05 PM

This is definitely one of my favorites for going out. One night I went out with some friends. One guy brought his girl. I never flirt with her, always make it a point to ignore her cuz I value my friendship with my friend. Buuutt...lol one night we all went out, my friend went to get a drink. Me and her were talking, and she kept brushing her boonson my arm. The first time it happened, I moved away, cuz I didn't want her to think I was being herbert the pervert lol. But she got closer, and continued to do it while talking to me. Definitely intentional. And I definitely liked it. I moved away as soon as my friend got back lol. Oh yeah, I used sample possess alpha, about 4 dabs out the vial. Edit: applied to the neck
Def one of my faves, just got a whole bottle! Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2017 9:10 PM by Pheroseeker.)
04-20-2017 9:05 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, islandguy, DssMaster
Login or register to remove all advertising

Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
102 thanks in 50 posts

04-21-2017 8:42 AM

(04-20-2017 9:05 PM)Pheroseeker Wrote:  This is definitely one of my favorites for going out. One night I went out with some friends. One guy brought his girl. I never flirt with her, always make it a point to ignore her cuz I value my friendship with my friend. Buuutt...lol one night we all went out, my friend went to get a drink. Me and her were talking, and she kept brushing her boonson my arm. The first time it happened, I moved away, cuz I didn't want her to think I was being herbert the pervert lol. But she got closer, and continued to do it while talking to me. Definitely intentional. And I definitely liked it. I moved away as soon as my friend got back lol. Oh yeah, I used sample possess alpha, about 4 dabs out the vial. Edit: applied to the neck
Def one of my faves, just got a whole bottle! Smile

I received a sample of Possess Alpha from Garry with my order of as sxd-9 and loved the Possess way more that the sxd-9!! I intended to order a full bottle of it but got sidetracked. My next order will be PA!
04-21-2017 8:42 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Possess Alpha Gay... JAYCEE 7 4,227 10-19-2015 6:02 PM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  Woo Hoo received my order of Aqua Vitae & Possess Alpha today Italian Dog 11 5,682 07-17-2011 10:46 AM
Last Post: extraballislit