Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help me decide what to buy
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 421
Thanks received:
946 thanks in 378 posts

RE: Please help me decide what to buy
04-28-2012 10:18 AM

VMAN,

Welcome. You have totally lucked out by finding this particular phero site. Plenty of unfiltered truth here.

For me, Aqua Vitae is one of the best ways to experience the true power of mones. The effects will be readily observable. You should be able to see visible sounds of impact (deer in the headlights, 1000 yard stare [not the pre-attack kind!]) and hear signs as well (stuttering speech, losing track of thought, etc.). It is, in my opinion, one of the best places to start anywhere as far as the effects you're trying to elicit.

Also, Chris's new fastburn versions of Glace sound like the perfect product to marry to a strong alpha mone like AV, etc. Too much alpha can render some girls aroused but unable to initiate, much less hold a conversation with you. Definitely don't want that. The role of a strong social is totally underrated.

Quick AV tips: speaking from experience, less is more. I am a 39 yr old Asian dude, so my mone production is lower to begin with. Being in my late thirties doesn't help either. However, despite this, anything over 3 drops of AV has resulted in the intimidation effect, regardless of the presence of a good social mone. Also, if you decide to go with AV, specify getting it in the glass bulb dropper, or else you will end up with a roller dispenser, which is totally inconsistent. And last but certainly not least, I would also specify ordering it in the Wolf scent, as opposed to the aqua di gio scent. You'll garner compliments on the Wolf scent alone.
04-28-2012 10:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Please help me decide what to buy - VMAN - 04-28-2012, 4:00 AM
RE: Please help me decide what to buy - Dafixisin - 04-28-2012 10:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cant decide if I can smell mones.... Dog scent? Arsenic 2 225 11-06-2013 4:46 PM
Last Post: Arsenic