Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help me decide what to buy
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 3086
Thanks received:
5682 thanks in 1027 posts

RE: Please help me decide what to buy
04-28-2012 9:51 AM

Like Rattlesnake mentions, you have named a few decent products. Unfortunately I haven't tested many of them yet. I'm still new to the pheromone world and testing frequently. I can only give you some things that has worked for me so far.

Wingman Black has been my favorite and I've only had it 2 days. I reviewed it in my journal. Just be careful that what you read. It does not indicate what you will get. Everyone is diff and take reviews as a basic roadmap but generate your own experience. HAX is a great company and they won't let you down.

True Alpha comes in second tied with Glace. Neither of those produce any sex vibe though. You have to bring that to the table yourself when wearing these. I like the self effects of TA and the social aspects of Glace are great. True Pheromones are nicely priced. Alpha Dream is a solid company and has a very intelligent driver at its helm.

I personally don't do well with the none molecule and I've realized I have to clean off my own signature before I apply anything that contains it. So my advice is limited concerning those products. I had some fun with True Instinct and alot of IOIs but I think alot of that testing there was hit or miss. I don't like inconsistency so I shelved it for later when I learn more about how to steer.

My advice is rock a well rounded signature like WMB and/or a heavy social mix like X22 or Glace. Just my opinion so far.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
04-28-2012 9:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Please help me decide what to buy - VMAN - 04-28-2012, 4:00 AM
RE: Please help me decide what to buy - thundr - 04-28-2012 9:51 AM