Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help me decide what to buy
VMAN
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Please help me decide what to buy
04-28-2012 4:00 AM

Hi! Nice forum you have here.

About 4 years ago I got some bottles from Androtics Direct, and I remember getting some hits (for example I was using Ammunition and dancing with girls they suddenly stuck their nose into my neck and tock a deep whiff, or complemented my smell). I stopped using mones when I ran out and now I'm going to try again.

What I want is one or two different bottles that have a reputation on this forum among experienced members to cause major attraction, or sexlust in women around the ages of 18-25, and I am 23. For what it's worth I am white and want this to work in a club or party environment, in norhtern climate so there won't be great heat or humidity in the air like on the equator. (I also understand that these are just perfumes at the end of the day, they won't do the work for me but will help some.)

So, from reading the forum there seems to be a few that fit the description: Aqua Vitae, Alfa Maschio, Certo, Posess, A314 ... and maybe others. I personally have good experiences from Ammunition, but Androtics products don't seem to have a good rep here apart from A314.

Is there any major difference among these or do they contain mostly the same stuff? Is there any one or two that definitely would work better for me?

I also have an unrelated question: What is the difference between Shine from Androtics and Glace from Alpha Dream? They seem very similar.

Thanks!
04-28-2012 4:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Please help me decide what to buy - VMAN - 04-28-2012 4:00 AM