Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Playing with MX274
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Playing with MX274
12-16-2009 5:21 AM

You know MX274 is a really good mix.  I think it surpassed MX135 for me. 

It gives such a great feeling of well being connection and bonding you really dont need to think about wearing sexual mones with it.  Those sexual emotions just follow on there own with time,

Every time I use it its such a natural progressive interaction with others. It compliments the wearer well, at least for me and my testers.     MX135 while great is sort of like walking in a room and yelling "look at me".  It feels more forced then MX274. 

Diane in your opinion what is the closest molecule you can get to EST without it being EST ?  This is what they always claimed about P74. 

Tisha   

12-16-2009 5:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Playing with MX274
12-17-2009 12:33 PM

I haven't tried MX274 but the ladies who've reported on it love it. Though I do use P74 quite often. It works well alone and can be killer in a combo.

I know there's more than P74 in MX274 but seeing as how I don't have MX274 I'll make my comparison of MX135 to P74 and you can take it for what it's worth.

MX135 is similar to P74 in that they both have the "notice me" effect but, to me, they feel different in self-effects and as to how they differently effect others. They both have a presence that literally attracts people and either can be bent sexy in the right circumstance.

I've worn it around people who just couldn't seem to/didn't want to tear themselves away. For me, P74 isn't as soft as MX135. MX135 illicites a more warm cozy vibe/response. P74 seems to be not only a confidence booster but very approachable while garnering more respect than MX135.  

I'm not Diane but I think I understand where Jasmin was goin' with the comparison between P74 and EST. However, I've done a lot of testing with both molecules and it doesn't feel like EST to me. EST has a pronounced lovey-dovey effect on those around me. P74 has the attractive/admiration/I'm a cool cat vibe goin' for it but doesn't evoke the overabundance of fawning/attentiveness that EST can sometimes produce. EST works great if it's the right person who wants to plump your pillow...but scary if it's creepy Dr. Ed on a combo of EST, TAA, IH in the Extreme, and cops. :eek: 

P74 does a have a feeling of well-being and eases interactions with others, creating a bonding effect in that it makes people want to be around you enabling that sort of connection.

JMO ;)

Bella

12-17-2009 12:33 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

12-17-2009 4:11 PM

I liked the way P74 brought irritation and stress levels down, and I liked its mood lifting capability. You can't underestimate the power of those things.

But I don't think it compares at all to EST. With EST, everyone you are exposed to when wearing it seems to have your well being and welfare as their central interest. It also brings irritation and stress levels down. But rather than mood elevation as being one of the major effects, heart-opening seems to be the marker with EST.

P74 was never that intimate or caring. And I find that I get a bit jittery when I use too much of it.

On the other hand, you can maintain your independence with P74, while with EST, you are usually treated as though you need help, even when you don't.

I never had good effects with MX274. I'm not sure, because, of course I don't know any of the elements are in it. But this particular mix of molecules makes me sick.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2009 4:12 PM by Diane999.)
12-17-2009 4:11 PM
Pirouette
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-02-2010 10:43 AM

I wore two sprays of MX274 to a birthday party last night. It was chilly in the house, and I was cold. This woman I had just met was determined twice to get me a cup of tea! She got distracted and never actually did, but it was very sweet of her.P
01-02-2010 10:43 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Sheila
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-28-2010 6:01 AM

To all the ladies who have used MX274, doesn't it smell weird? Rolleyes
I'm avoiding this due to its smell.
In fact, I'm avoiding MX135 also because I can't stand the smell. P
01-28-2010 6:01 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-28-2010 6:59 AM

Well I wouldnt call it a world class scent LOL . It blends well with foody scents though and I dont notice it. People really dont buy pheromones to smell pretty they buy them to elicit a response from others and for some people like Diane self effects as well. Pheromonally a product is only good if it works though. Why spend the extra money for just a scent.

You can get MX135 in two other scents cookie which I dont like myself and grapefruit which blends with just about everything or can be worn uncovered easily.

Tisha
01-28-2010 6:59 AM
Sheila
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-28-2010 7:11 AM

(01-28-2010 6:59 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Well I wouldnt call it a world class scent LOL . It blends well with foody scents though and I dont notice it. People really dont buy pheromones to smell pretty they buy them to elicit a response from others and for some people like Diane self effects as well. Pheromonally a product is only good if it works though. Why spend the extra money for just a scent. You can get MX135 in two other scents cookie which I dont like myself and grapefruit which blends with just about everything or can be worn uncovered easily. Tisha

I don't know how to cover the MX135 chocolatini scent. *Sobs* I know about the other scents of MX135, but I read that they aren't as effective as MX135 so I didn't get them.

Anyway I'm dying from the cookie+grapefruit MX274. To me, the food scent is prominent and is just terrible- at least to me. :( How do I cover this???

BTW, I don't even think about covering grapefruit.:D I LOVE it.

01-28-2010 7:11 AM
Pirouette
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-28-2010 9:19 AM

(12-17-2009 12:33 PM)Bella Wrote:  I'm not Diane but I think I understand where Jasmin was goin' with the comparison between P74 and Estratetraenol (EST). However, I've done a lot of testing with both molecules and it doesn't feel like Estratetraenol (EST) to me. Estratetraenol (EST) has a pronounced lovey-dovey effect on those around me. P74 has the attractive/admiration/I'm a cool cat vibe goin' for it but doesn't evoke the overabundance of fawning/attentiveness that Estratetraenol (EST) can sometimes produce. 
I have started dabbling in P74 an EST, and they definitely feel different to me.  Actually, with P74, I developed a feeling of love and affection for other people!  To me EST, flips it, and people direct that love and affection towards you.  EST is my new best friend.

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2010 9:19 AM by Pirouette.)
01-28-2010 9:19 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Nehve1
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-30-2010 7:01 PM

(01-28-2010 6:01 AM)Sheila Wrote:  To all the ladies who have used MX274, doesn't it smell weird? Rolleyes 

I know many hate it, but I love the smell of mx274.  Foodie scents is where it is for me, so that's no surprise.

I haven't used it in a while, but when I tested out mx274 it felt very laid back, relaxed, calm...like a cool, mellow person.  I think of Adrienne Curry (1st winner of Top Model--married to "Peter Brady") in the way that her voice is lower-pitched and her words drag along a sentence.  Or like Criss Angel, who comes off as very chill and low-key to me.

It felt like I was on the level of anyone.  Like anyone could talk to me about any random thing and it would be okay. Like some stranger could come up to me and say, "My pants have the biggest hole in them right now....Look, see?"

Unfortunately, I don't really get that many outward effects, but that's what it felt like on the inside. :good3:

01-30-2010 7:01 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

02-01-2010 5:19 AM

Quote:I don't know how to cover the MX135 chocolatini scent. *Sobs* I know about the other scents of MX135, but I read that they aren't as effective as MX135 so I didn't get them.

You cant cover the chocolatini you can only blend it with something else to improve the scent. Same with all the foody scents over there except grapefruit. I dont know who the heck does the scent portion of there business over at AD but it leaves much to be desired. Then again when you mention it they would say well people dont buy mines to smell good which is true . LOL.

I love shopping the various small scent vendors online so I have a lot to play with for blending. If you like foody scents then Pink Sugar is great for blending with MX135 or the cookie scented ones. MX335 doesnt havr the kick MX135 has but I think its not the formula its the diffusion. When you cover that one with something diffusive its fine though.

Pirouette Wrote:I have started dabbling in P74 an Estratetraenol (EST), and they definitely feel different to me. Actually, with P74, I developed a feeling of love and affection for other people! To me Estratetraenol (EST), flips it, and people direct that love and affection towards you. Estratetraenol (EST) is my new best friend.

When EST ran out and everyone was looking for it (before LP had it) We were told that P74 is the closest you can get to it without buying it but they are not the same. I find some differences as well. I find P74 to be bonding not in a Beta Androstenol kind of way but more of a affectionate way without the attentiveness you see with EST.

Tisha
02-01-2010 5:19 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mx274, IH, P74, Essence of Woman and Diane's Cops Nehve1 12 11,363 02-01-2010 5:01 AM
Last Post: Tisha