Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pillow Talk
Ramza
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Pillow Talk
12-31-2019 10:41 AM

Sorry i couldnt create a new thread. Is punisher available yet, i see it able to purchase but says coming soon
12-31-2019 10:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aroma Fero
Vendor

Sex: Male

01-02-2020 2:06 PM

(12-31-2019 10:41 AM)Ramza Wrote:  Sorry i couldnt create a new thread. Is punisher available yet, i see it able to purchase but says coming soon

Hello, Ramza,

No, it is not available yet. I hope that it will be available at the end of January. Until that we have some important thing to do..

I think you was not able to create new Post because your member status is quite low at the moment. So keep posting P

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Aroma Fero Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
01-02-2020 2:06 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-03-2020 9:17 AM

I thought I would update on this.

I tried a lot of different things with this formula and in the end it is what it is and will just leave it alone. I should have started with a heavy sexual/attraction formula as it would probably have done much better. When this worked with my wife I was so intrigued that I just ran with what I had.

Pillowtalk will really help with bonding with people and should work on almost everyone and is safe to use wherever. Good for very general use and will help with ALL of your interactions and brings forth a big positivity to everything. Should get things going with making people not only more chatty, but also help with making thins more meaningful as well. A good all around general use formula. I am an extrovert and my wife an introvert, and when she uses Pillowtalk she becomes more of an extrovert.

Thank you everyone who did take the time to test this and report back.
01-03-2020 9:17 AM
Aroma Fero
Vendor

01-03-2020 9:48 AM

(01-03-2020 9:17 AM)justintime469 Wrote:  Thank you everyone who did take the time to test this and report back.

Maybe someone tested Pillowtalk with asian Women? It seems that it should work pretty well.

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Aroma Fero Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
01-03-2020 9:48 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-03-2020 10:32 AM

Last night I tried P-Talk in combination with CV3 from Apex. I was out and about, alone, and not looking seduce anyone; just wanted to chill out and enjoy my solace.

It has been mentioned that PillowTalk should combine well with lots of other products. I found that not only did it combine with CV3 well, but it also slightly altered the meaningful conversation part a bit.

CV3 is kind of difficult to describe. Thundr calls it a "get out of jail free" blend. Myself, I found it to make ladies exceptionally clingy, while wanting to show you off to everyone else; kind of a trophy-husband kind of blend with some jealousy and possessiveness thrown in.

Coupled with PillowTalk it seemed to turn just about every woman I came into contact with into an over-sharing chatterbox. All I needed to do was to smile and say hello and they'd be talking about their hopes, dreams, desires, and telling me their life stories, all of their life-problems, and just latching onto me.

You know something is happening when your waitress sits down at your booth and starts telling you her life story and all of the things in life that she cherishes, and then does just about everything in her power (except to physically hold there) to keep you from leaving.

Interesting effect. I experienced massive amount of oversharing. To me, it seemed to have both enhanced and slightly altered the communication factor and created a sort of velcro effect on targets. the bonding aspects seemed to be greatly inhibited, however. In the right setting, this could be quite the amusing combination. Definitely not a sexual type combination, but it could be fun, or useful if one is counseling.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2020 10:33 AM by Gladen.)
01-03-2020 10:32 AM
Cyperian_xi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-07-2020 10:09 PM

I gifted my bottle to a friend,
He's a black guy, He's shorter then but, he is more extroverted then me.
He told me had good experiences with it.
It was a plus 1+ to his social skills and getting and keeping the interest of women around him.

I'll post his stories soon.
01-07-2020 10:09 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-16-2020 9:09 AM

Revisited PillowTalk last evening because the wife was involved with an extremely difficult exam for her Master's program and i thought she'd appreciate the closeness and easy bonding the blend provides.

I find P-Talk to be very consistent in producing an easy intimate bond and deep, personal conversation. In my opinion, it just seems to bring out a feeling of mutual connection and soul-sharing; which was exactly what she needed.

In my opinion I'd classify this as a romantic social...and a very consistent one as well. Good job on this product; and that is coming from somebody that usually doesn't net much (if any) change from socially-oriented blends.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-16-2020 9:09 AM

Share This Thread