Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Pherotruth.com is on the AD Blacklist
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
135 thanks in 88 posts

RE: Pherotruth.com is on the AD Blacklist
10-25-2009 1:25 PM

(10-25-2009 11:34 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Yeah, they're sending out single GC's for $1,000.00 each and they've been giving them to a number of people, including one member who's been using the GC's then selling the products to other PT members. I guess you can buy kiss asses and loyalty, but not morals and ethics!

Xiphoid Wrote:Holy crap! $1000? And here I was thinking they had money problems... Apparently not Dodgy

Yeah, clearly they don't have any financial problems. If they can afford to give away thousands of dollars worth of pheromones, then either:
A. They don't have financial problems and can take a few thousand dollar loss.
B. The pheromones they buy cost them pennies, so a thousand dollars worth of pheromones only sets them back a few dollars comparatively.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
10-25-2009 1:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

xxx
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 68
Thanks received:
43 thanks in 31 posts

10-26-2009 6:41 AM

Their pheromones are clearly overpriced. Ammo contains 1.5mg of pheromones and it costs $50! Compare it to love scent which have 2 times or more content at the same price when they are having their seasonal discount which AD never have. Not to mention Androtics is the manufacturer which will churn out in bulk thus lowering costs. Their point system is pathetic and only saves a little but if they do throw in many freebies with your order probably it will not be that expensive. They call it giving in goodwill but they jolly know well that if the don't give, consumers are over paying for their products. Of course they are rich their profit is probably a few hundred percentage at least.

xxx
10-26-2009 6:41 AM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile
diamond
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 5 posts

11-10-2009 5:44 PM

(10-25-2009 12:54 PM)Xiphoid Wrote:  Holy crap! $1000? And here I was thinking they had money problems... Apparently not Dodgy

Jas threw one of those at Tigerlilly back in June when all the Steve/Tisha saga started in an attempt to avoid answering some very pertinent questions that that lady had thrown at her and Michael, such was the attitude of distrust that she was basically threatened with her identity being revealed, those of you who know her realise the potential of that course of action.

Funnily enough, my PM to Jas pointing out her vicarious liability in law for some threats posted by AD staff has yet to receive a response!!

I came down firmly on their side, did a bit of digging around the time of the 'who is Garamon' thread and pointed Jas toward someone who I thought was causing all the problems! I, of course, dropped right into her lap and I bitterly resent being taken for a ride and used in that way hence my sudden disappearance. I for one will be very wary when I go back to spend my reward points!! Pity really, they used to be brilliant but have become increasingly xenophobic and irrational.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2009 6:21 PM by diamond.)
11-10-2009 5:44 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
135 thanks in 88 posts

11-11-2009 5:40 AM

How dare they violate privacy like that, especially when they are aware of the consequences.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
11-11-2009 5:40 AM
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 26 posts

11-11-2009 9:07 AM

(11-11-2009 5:40 AM)Phya Wrote:  How dare they violate privacy like that, especially when they are aware of the consequences.

Because they are more concerned about keeping up appearances & making others look bad (distraction & avoiding attention/coming under scrutiny themselves) than they are doing the right thing. They want to come across as customer service & research oriented but they are quite obviously not...It's all about ruthless money making
11-11-2009 9:07 AM

Diane999
Banned for Violations

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
117 thanks in 76 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
11-11-2009 9:13 AM

(11-11-2009 5:40 AM)Phya Wrote:  How dare they violate privacy like that, especially when they are aware of the consequences.

What consequences?

Oh, you mean to their forum member!!

Don't you know everyone is just wallpaper to these people? Why care about what happens to the wallpaper when you can just replace it?

Diane
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2009 9:14 AM by Diane999.)
11-11-2009 9:13 AM
DaveRam
Ad-honorem Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 12 posts

11-17-2009 10:15 AM

(10-26-2009 6:41 AM)xxx Wrote:  Their pheromones are clearly overpriced. Ammo contains 1.5mg of pheromones and it costs $50!

To say that someone's product is overpriced is like saying the same thing about Coca-Cola. A lot of research is involved on developing products from scratch (ratios, buffers and other materials involved); and, let's face it, lots of us wouldn't be here in the first place if It wasn't for AD. So, I think the word "overpriced" is inaccurate.

AD products deliver results, and that's something you can't take from them. Sure, other formulations exist in the market, but that's capitalism, right?

I think they deserve their place in the market, and they're in their absolute right to charge whatever they wish for THEIR product, If the market tolerates it, why not profit? Research costs money, and the incentive apart from scientific advances is profits. Profits keeps research going.
11-17-2009 10:15 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3954
Thanks received:
3277 thanks in 1514 posts

11-17-2009 11:29 AM

(10-26-2009 6:41 AM)xxx Wrote:  
Quote:Their pheromones are clearly overpriced. Ammo contains 1.5mg of pheromones and it costs $50!
Yes there are a lot better alternatives to be found.

Scented

Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business da

The first stand-alone product of its kind to offer an unbelievably potent combination of the three most powerful human pheromones legally available: 0.020% androstenone, 0.015% androstenol, and 0.010% androsterone in an oil base. Laboratory certified and GUARANTEED

ALTER EGO 7.5-ML $33.97 From ALCHEMY LABS... its rather good value............

xxx
Those with inexperience in recognising the actual pheromone contents contained will be sucked in by all the hype surrounding the AMMO and with so many new young experimenters available to be milked blind then some vendors will certainly capitalise on the situation.
Every company manufactured product has to pay the price of research and it is naturally a part of the pricing structure but it is obvious some have much more class than others.

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2009 11:35 AM by terry0400-40.)
11-17-2009 11:29 AM
Wrlprchnx
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 5 posts

11-18-2009 9:21 AM

That's right... I didn't realize Tigerlilly dropped off the planet over at AD

Ever since the MX292 craze I've noticed the forum seems to have these waves of whatever the popular product is pass through and everyone starts buying.
11-18-2009 9:21 AM

Diane999
Banned for Violations

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
117 thanks in 76 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
11-18-2009 11:45 AM

So if I'm reading this right it is what? 0.5 mg Androstenone, 0.5 mg Androsterone, and 0.5 mg Alpha Androstenol, dissolved in 30 ml of alcohol... and this took how long to get back in stock?

Diane
11-18-2009 11:45 AM

Share This Thread