Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Pherotruth.com is on the AD Blacklist
Sheila
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 3 posts

RE: Pherotruth.com is on the AD Blacklist
01-23-2010 2:16 PM

Hmm.. Sorry to go back into topic again :s but I've got questions. Someone said something about certain pheromones being taken out of the MX mixs? I myself bought MX mixes on my 2nd order. I wonder if they were the original formulas anymore. Confused
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2010 2:17 PM by Sheila.)
01-23-2010 2:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1802
Thanks received:
4618 thanks in 1926 posts

01-23-2010 2:25 PM

(01-23-2010 2:16 PM)Sheila Wrote:  Someone said something about certain pheromones being taken out of the MX mixs? I myself bought MX mixes on my 2nd order. I wonder if they were the original formulas anymore. Confused

None of us can answer that question with any authority, but even if they have changed the formulas, that doesn't mean that they are not going to work, they just not work the same as they did before.

Feel free to post which MX's you have and ask if anyone has noticed a change in effects and reactions with newer purchases. 

I'm guessing that some of the MX's you're interested in getting feedback on are MX134, 135, 234, 235, and 274?  And probably the best place to ask would be in the "Womens Forum".

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-23-2010 2:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Sheila
Sheila
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 3 posts

01-23-2010 2:32 PM

(01-23-2010 2:25 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I'm guessing that some of the MX's you're interested in getting feedback on are MX134, 135, 234, 235, and 274?  And probably the best place to ask would be in the "Womens Forum".

You're Smart :mrgreen: I just bought MX135 and MX274. Hmm yea, I want to know the differences between the original versions and the later ones. Seriously, Instant Sexiness/A has not been working for me. So I decided to try out MX's.

01-23-2010 2:32 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
103 thanks in 54 posts

01-23-2010 6:46 PM

(01-22-2010 10:14 PM)mikotorocks714 Wrote:  

And which cupcakes do you mean by that Gegogi? Hostess cupcakes with the white cream filling? He, he. Yeah, those would be messy I reckon!

Okay, that's over the line! Cream filled cupcakes are a little too kinky for this cowpoke. I'm gonna holler mama!

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
01-23-2010 6:46 PM
xxx
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 68
Thanks received:
43 thanks in 31 posts

01-24-2010 1:34 PM

(01-22-2010 7:47 AM)Tisha Wrote:  I could add a lot here but I think Phya said it perfectly in post #156. Thank you for that Phya. I will say this in defense of the pricing argument and I have said it about every company. Expense is directly related to how well a product works for you. Many of the product Love-Scent sells dont work well for me so they are more expensive in my eyes. Some of androtics products dont work for me and those are expensive in my eyes. The ones that do work are worth the price. I think many members misunderstood what was said over there about them selling at a loss. Only products sold to reporting members are at a loss. They make a hefty profit on the rest of them. Some may be more then what is sold over at Love-Scent. Love-Scent is just a reseller. Androtics has to pay lab technicians. Another benefit with androtics is you can get most anything for a low cost to try out and see if you like it before spending the money on the more expensive bottle.You cant do that at Love-Scent so when you get something that dosent work you have to return it or your out the money you spent and its a inconvenience either way. Have you talked to him lately LOL You have to remember Jasmin is a NLP expert. She is brilliant in many ways. He didnt just disappear my friend. He got some of what the rest of us got and high tailed it out of there. Tisha

Tisha Love Scent provides gel packs for most of their popular products. 

01-24-2010 1:34 PM

Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
229 thanks in 164 posts

01-24-2010 2:53 PM

Quote:Tisha Love-Scent provides gel packs for most of their popular products.

Really, for most all of them ? I got Scent of Eros , AE and The Edge in gel packs. I like the gel packs but I never saw them but for a few products. If I had known that I would have bought many of the stuff I got in gel packs instead of spending tons of money to find out they didnt fit my needs.

Oh well LOL Like I said though both companies have some good products. You just gotta find what works for you and skip the ones that dont.

Tisha
01-24-2010 2:53 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3965
Thanks received:
3308 thanks in 1520 posts

01-25-2010 12:55 AM

Tishy said.... "spending tons of money to find out they didnt fit my needs" Ur hubby would never believe you spent tons of money at Love-Scent giggle wiggle tiggle and grin The Edge he.... :haha:

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-25-2010 12:55 AM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
103 thanks in 54 posts

01-25-2010 1:57 AM

(01-24-2010 2:53 PM)Tisha Wrote:  Really, for most all of them ? I got Scent of Eros (Scent of Eros ), AE and The Edge in gel packs. I like the gel packs but I never saw them but for a few products.  

They also have Chikara and Perception in gel form, but nothing else. Both sucked badly for me. I rather like the Scent of Eros and The Edge gels. I often travel with them if it's a short trip. I think Love Scent missed a great opportunity by not marketing the popular gels like Scent of Eros in squeeze bottles. Use 'em like cream or lotion. Easy to apply and difficult to spill or leak.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
01-25-2010 1:57 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
229 thanks in 164 posts

01-25-2010 4:10 AM

Terri Wrote:Tishy said.... "spending tons of money to find out they didnt fit my needs" Ur hubby would never believe you spent tons of money at Love-Scent giggle wiggle tiggle and grin The Edge he....

Yes he would LOL I spent the money before he got laid off from his job. I have pretty much every product they sell except a few of the ones geared toward males. Plus repeated buys for my favorites like Essence of Woman and Scent of Eros . I would say I spent over $2000 there just not all in one shot. My husband is a amateur race car driver, this is his favorite pastime. Its a hobby he has put on hold right now since the layoff and starting the new business. He couldnt really complain about my spending because of all the money he spends on car parts and stuff LOL When you have money $2000 on hobbies dosent sound like a whole lot but when you hit hard times it can seem like a ton of money. Right now I am going into spending withdrawals LOL My wish list just keeps growing and growing. Once the business is on solid ground he promised I can go on a Bath Diva spree Big Grin

xxx Wrote:They also have Chikara and Perception in gel form, but nothing else. Both sucked badly for me.

Never tried chikara but I got sample packs of perception gel. I hated that one. It made me so moody and I felt out of sorts.

Tisha
01-25-2010 4:10 AM

terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3965
Thanks received:
3308 thanks in 1520 posts

01-25-2010 10:59 AM

Quote:You are a lucky girl in having picked one that is generous in his nature. It doesant seem like so expensive at the time but in looking back i can see all them little bottles vials packs and sprayers actually do add up, even so just like you i can say it has all been money well spent. In the past i also have spent heaps on building up racing engines, it is a wonderful and absorbing flow activity and can be a real health benefit and it keeps a man out of mischief, the cost became somewhat prohibitive to me in later years and now i just repair them when its absolutley necessary, and that leaves me so much extra time to get into mischief, although the pheromones sorta keep my mind active in many diverse ways that only a user could comprehend as you for one can understand i am sure. ;)

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-25-2010 10:59 AM

Share This Thread