Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Pherotruth.com is on the AD Blacklist
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
36 thanks in 26 posts

RE: Pherotruth.com is on the AD Blacklist
01-14-2010 6:47 PM

Sadly, I think they're about to "go nova". I posted something about that some months ago here.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
01-14-2010 6:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 62
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 16 posts

01-14-2010 6:50 PM

Good thing I have found this bunker we all call pherotruth.com.

(01-14-2010 6:47 PM)Mtnjim Wrote:  

Sadly, I think they're about to "go nova". I posted something about that some months ago here.

01-14-2010 6:50 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3193
Thanks received:
4196 thanks in 1737 posts

01-14-2010 6:52 PM

(01-14-2010 6:44 PM)Gegogi Wrote:  True, and it's been that way for months. It's not the wild west yet but they're bleeding badly. But there are far worse forums. The dpreview camera forums and MySpace come to mind! They'll either dwindle down to a hollow shell of their former glory or (like Love Scent) or become a free for all of teenage men typing illegible stuff from their iPhones.

I didn't see the Love-Scent forum in its heyday but I still go back to those old archived posts when I am looking for information.  Must have been something in its time. 

Unfortunately, it looks like PheroTalk is headed towards an implosion (if it isn't occuring right now.) 

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
01-14-2010 6:52 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
229 thanks in 164 posts

01-15-2010 3:19 AM

Quote:I didn't see the Love-Scent forum in its heyday but I still go back to those old archived posts when I am looking for information. Must have been something in its time.

I did although I didnt post much there till right before I joined the androtics forum because I was a moderator for another forum at the time and you were not allowed to post on other forums. Dumb rule but they paid good LOL......... (nothing to do with mones) The place (Love Scent) was rocking and you could get tons of great info from experienced users. I learned a lot about pheromones there. By the way if your savy you can find Michael and Jasmins posts in the archive. They were members there to, of course under different names.

Love Scent went dead when they disallowed people to post about competeing companies and started banning people. If you think about it Androtics is following right in there footsteps and beyond. As soon as Jasmin pulled the Love potions post and declared it was off limits for talking about I knew the place was headed down hill. Both Love Scent and AD's products are good if they had just worried about there own instead of the competitors they would have been fine.

Thats why I like Mark and Bella's ideal of having a forum free of connection to any store. Your more likely to get the truth about pheromones in general because people dont fear being banned for expressing it.

AD does appear to be imploding, New people dont read back far enough to see posts from the experienced users and frankly they dont listen to us anyways. Pherotalk is filled with hype now. I have always respected the experienced user who came before me and there were a lot of them. Some in which are members here now. Smile I mainly just read and followed there advice for years before I ever started posting, just absorbing all the info they had to offer. They started using mones when there was no information at all out there about them and paved the way for the rest of us saving us loads of money on trial and error. You still need to test them yourself to find the truth but at least you have help and tips now. Back then they had nothing to go on, they knew nothing about buffering, they had no ideal how much to use or where to apply it. We would know nothing without all the tests and trial and error they went through. I have the honor now of being one of those "Old Timers" now. Many of the new people over at Pherotalk now just want magick in a bottle, "Instant" gratification and mones just dont do that, they are not even willing to test them on themselves and they have the gall to disrespect the more experienced members after all they shared and went through.

Its sad to see all the hard work and sharing of experiences be cut down by ignorant accusations from a few new people looking to plant the seed of doubt in others heads but its happened to those before us, just as its happening to many of us now. I am just grateful we have Pherotruth as a safe haven for the "old time" serious user and the new users who are serious about learning to use mones correctly. Thank the goddess most new people are open minded and eager to learn something. Androtics seems to be attracting a new breed though.

Just wanted to add...................................

Oh I just got accused of being the owner of Androtics LOL :haha: $1000 dollars GC's for everyone Mrgreen whooo hoooooooooo LOL

Tisha
01-15-2010 3:19 AM
Thanks given by QuietGuy, mikotorocks714, SeriousSmile
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
22 thanks in 16 posts

01-15-2010 1:05 PM

LOL, so as the owner of Androtics how about hooking us up with those promised recipes and "special edition" A314 bottles Tish? P

(01-15-2010 3:19 AM)Tisha Wrote:  I did although I didnt post much there till right before I joined the androtics forum because I was a moderator for another forum at the time and you were not allowed to post on other forums. Dumb rule but they paid good LOL......... (nothing to do with mones) The place (Love Scent) was rocking and you could get tons of great info from experienced users. I learned a lot about pheromones there. By the way if your savy you can find Michael and Jasmins posts in the archive. They were members there to, of course under different names. Love Scent went dead when they disallowed people to post about competeing companies and started banning people. If you think about it Androtics is following right in there footsteps and beyond. As soon as Jasmin pulled the Love potions post and declared it was off limits for talking about I knew the place was headed down hill. Both Love Scent and AD's products are good if they had just worried about there own instead of the competitors they would have been fine. Thats why I like Mark and Bella's ideal of having a forum free of connection to any store. Your more likely to get the truth about pheromones in general because people dont fear being banned for expressing it. AD does appear to be imploding, New people dont read back far enough to see posts from the experienced users and frankly they dont listen to us anyways. Pherotalk is filled with hype now. I have always respected the experienced user who came before me and there were a lot of them. Some in which are members here now. Smile I mainly just read and followed there advice for years before I ever started posting, just absorbing all the info they had to offer. They started using mones when there was no information at all out there about them and paved the way for the rest of us saving us loads of money on trial and error. You still need to test them yourself to find the truth but at least you have help and tips now. Back then they had nothing to go on, they knew nothing about buffering, they had no ideal how much to use or where to apply it. We would know nothing without all the tests and trial and error they went through. I have the honor now of being one of those "Old Timers" now. Many of the new people over at Pherotalk now just want magick in a bottle, "Instant" gratification and mones just dont do that, they are not even willing to test them on themselves and they have the gall to disrespect the more experienced members after all they shared and went through. Its sad to see all the hard work and sharing of experiences be cut down by ignorant accusations from a few new people looking to plant the seed of doubt in others heads but its happened to those before us, just as its happening to many of us now. I am just grateful we have Pherotruth as a safe haven for the "old time" serious user and the new users who are serious about learning to use mones correctly. Thank the goddess most new people are open minded and eager to learn something. Androtics seems to be attracting a new breed though. Just wanted to add................................... Oh I just got accused of being the owner of Androtics LOL :haha: $1000 dollars GC's for everyone Mrgreen whooo hoooooooooo LOL Tisha

01-15-2010 1:05 PM
WildFlower
In Moderation

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 7 posts

01-19-2010 1:47 PM

So to be clear: when everyone is talking about 'implosions', 'super novas' and 'sinking ships', they're referring to the forum, Pherotalk, and not Androtics the company itself? Or am I totally missing something? n00b content is swamping the forum out, for sure. I can see that. But some people here feel Androtics may have survival trouble or other issues? Now that one worries me. :eek: :cry:

It would surprise me if Androtics were suffering from financial issues. Pherotalk is without a doubt getting more and more popular it seems (which is what is causing the watering down of quality posts). It would be logical to assume that sales were up to. I know Michael has hinted at wanting to retire, is this the reason behind the 'sinking ship' hypothesis? Renny talked about 'growing pains' - I'm more inclined to believe that what is currently being experienced at Androtics is more to do with 'growing pains' than it is an 'implosion'. To me it seems like its a small company trying to cope with a large increase in demand. Problems - like trying to keep everyone happy, all of the time - are bound to be inevitable, and less important things - like the forum - will be neglected until they are better placed to cope with the growth. I'm just guessing. But we all are, aren't we? Unless I've missed something.      

Quote:LOL, so as the owner of Androtics how about hooking us up with those promised recipes and "special edition" A314 bottles Tish?

The 'owners' of Androtics don't owe us anything, people seem to forget that. Commercial Ammo launch, Special edition A314, MX recipes, separate research forum, etc, etc, we aren't owed any of these things, they are simply nice, pipe line ideas. At best we're spoilt by that company, and at worst we're teased. It grates on me a little when people get all self-righteous because an idea doesn't materialise or a project has been sidelined, delayed or whatever. They don't owe us anything.

I read the entirety of this thread the other week (the largest thread on the forum) and the negativity literally overwhelmed me. I felt physically heavy and worn out from it. I was going to write a counter view on each of the claims I thought were false (that MX's aren't sold at a loss, that Catlord doesn't know what he's talking about, etc) but I didn't come here to argue. I can understand the frustration that when browsing Pherotalk, you have to mentally filter out all the "when is Instant Female Magic back in stock" posts, but it's equally frustrating that every other post here is full of made up bullshit about Androtics. 

01-19-2010 1:47 PM
xxx
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 68
Thanks received:
43 thanks in 31 posts

01-20-2010 12:30 AM

My calculator tells me that 69.72% of Pherotalk users are brainwashed and according to my research Mxs mixed into a 30 ml bottle cost $90 at least to us.
01-20-2010 12:30 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
22 thanks in 16 posts

01-20-2010 3:22 AM

That was supposed to be a joke Wild, relax. :D

(01-19-2010 1:47 PM)WildFlower Wrote:  
The 'owners' of Androtics don't owe us anything, people seem to forget that. Commercial Ammo launch, Special edition A314, MX recipes, separate research forum, etc, etc, we aren't owed any of these things, they are simply nice, pipe line ideas. At best we're spoilt by that company, and at worst we're teased. It grates on me a little when people get all self-righteous because an idea doesn't materialise or a project has been sidelined, delayed or whatever. They don't owe us anything.

I read the entirety of this thread the other week (the largest thread on the forum) and the negativity literally overwhelmed me. I felt physically heavy and worn out from it. I was going to write a counter view on each of the claims I thought were false (that MX's aren't sold at a loss, that Catlord doesn't know what he's talking about, etc) but I didn't come here to argue. I can understand the frustration that when browsing Pherotalk, you have to mentally filter out all the "when is Instant Female Magic (Instant Female Magic ) back in stock" posts, but it's equally frustrating that every other post here is full of made up bullshit about Androtics. 

01-20-2010 3:22 AM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
103 thanks in 54 posts

01-20-2010 3:26 AM

Quote:WF writes, "I can understand the frustration that when browsing Pherotalk, you have to mentally filter out all the "when is Instant Female Magic (Instant Female Magic ) back in stock" posts, but it's equally frustrating that every other post here is full of made up bullshit about Androtics."

So the threatening PMs and phone calls, bannings and censoring of PMs and posts at Pherotalk are simply negativity and lies? Could the truth be somehow repackaged in a more positive light? Sure, but you can only dress up banning and censorship so much. I can't account for any of the posts but my own, but I strongly suspect most of the posts herein are grounded in personal experience. I am the OP of this thread and simply wanted to share that my post referencing this forum (in passing mind you) was removed at Pherotalk and I was warned not to mention Mark or Pherotruth again. Not even in PMs. No bullshit or exaggeration. Just the plain truth. I realize in a world of spin truth is damn difficult to appreciate or even recognize.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
01-20-2010 3:26 AM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
229 thanks in 164 posts

01-20-2010 4:27 AM

Wildflower Wrote:So to be clear: when everyone is talking about 'implosions', 'super novas' and 'sinking ships', they're referring to the forum, Pherotalk, and not Androtics the company itself? Or am I totally missing something? n00b content is swamping the forum out, for sure. I can see that. But some people here feel Androtics may have survival trouble or other issues? Now that one worries me.

I think they are having it tough in this economy just like many other businesses are and yes it is a survival problem. It is for a lot of businesses out there as well as people. Just because the forum has a lot of new users is not a indicator of success. You have newbies coming in and getting no real guidance and bad advice. They end up failing and never buying much of anything beyond the free $25 GC. In the forum its your loyal repeated posters that make most of the purchases not the newbies that come and go. The fact that they are not stocking there shelves like they once did especially in the consumer section is a major indicator that financial problems are occurring. They also took some major hits when they had to change the scent package of AMMO due to the banning of certain scent compounds in perfumes by I think the FDA or consumer protection. Ammo was a huge seller. The removal of Instant Female Magic because of the patent agreement. The removal of Like A Magnet which was another huge seller due to there inability to obtain copulins. The forum is part of there sales vehicle if it keeps going down hill as it is there very well likely can be a implosion. I know they are busy but you cant control the economy and at this point they can not control the stocking of shelves until the economy improves but if they want to pull out of this then they need to get a handle on there forum. Happy knowledgeable customers who receive quality guidance on how to use pheromones return to purchase more.

wildflower Wrote:Problems - like trying to keep everyone happy, all of the time - are bound to be inevitable, and less important things - like the forum - will be neglected until they are better placed to cope with the growth. I'm just guessing.

Keeping your customers happy informed and excited about your product is the number one priority in any successful business. You dont make money on the initial sale its the return sales you make money on. That forum once brought in 75% of those return sales. Neglecting it is a poor decision in my opinion. They could do that before when they had a lot of experienced long time users ready to step up and guide new people but many of those people left.

wildflower Wrote:The 'owners' of Androtics don't owe us anything, people seem to forget that.Commercial Ammo launch, Special edition A314, MX recipes, separate research forum, etc, etc, we aren't owed any of these things, they are simply nice, pipe line ideas. At best we're spoilt by that company, and at worst we're teased. It grates on me a little when people get all self-righteous because an idea doesn't materialise or a project has been sidelined, delayed or whatever. They don't owe us anything.

No they dont owe us formulas, special editions, or any of those petty little things people asked for or were promised from them. They do however owe us something. Respect and Honesty. Its something I expect from every company I do business with. My husband owns a successful business and its something he gives his customers always. No one is self righteous here, a majority of the users including you have no ideal the disrespect that occurred over there to many of those loyal customers. I am not talking about myself either because they have never done anything that hurt me but I watched helplessly as they did it to others and I finally couldnt stomach it anymore so I stepped down. I am not going to publicize what they have done in this forum or any other because its not my place to do so. The only thing I will say is that its not Steve, He is a good man doing a tough job. If those people want to vent about those hurts that's their business but dont judge them as self righteous for venting it because people have been hurt over there. Just because you are not aware of it doesn't mean it hasn't happened. You only see what they allow you to see and dont forget that. No one loved that company more then I did. I still do love many things about the company but I wont let that love blind me to there faults. I often stand up just as I have done in this thread and defend things they have done but there are others things I cant defend and I certainly dont judge those people for their feelings.

wildflower Wrote:I read the entirety of this thread the other week (the largest thread on the forum) and the negativity literally overwhelmed me. I felt physically heavy and worn out from it. I was going to write a counter view on each of the claims I thought were false (that MX's aren't sold at a loss, that Catlord doesn't know what he's talking about, etc) but I didn't come here to argue. I can understand the frustration that when browsing Pherotalk, you have to mentally filter out all the "when is Instant Female Magic (Instant Female Magic ) back in stock" posts, but it's equally frustrating that every other post here is full of made up bullshit about Androtics.

I am sorry you feel physically heavy and worn out just from reading the posts here and you are welcome to counter view anyone's claim in here. I have often done so myself when a false claim is made about them but I dont let my love for a company blind the truth either. Its like I always said over at PT. Everything is about balance. You may think some of the complaints are bullshit and some of the petty ones are but the wrongs that have been done run much deeper then that and you have to stop and look who is posting these complaints you consider bullshit. These are some of the most loyal followers of androtics. You have been there a little over a year maybe two. These are members who have been there 5 or 6 years. They are not going to walk away without good reason and perhaps there is many things you dont know.

Bella Mark Renny and myself use androtics pheromones, we love the company and its saddened us to have witnessed some of the things that have occurred. Every other post in this forum is not about bashing Androtics and we make sure of that. This is why this thread is allowed, for people to vent their hurt and frustration here in this one place and to move on and enjoy there phenomenal journey in the rest of the forum. Tisha

01-20-2010 4:27 AM
Thanks given by Phya, Mtnjim, mikotorocks714, Gegogi, Rattlesnake, SeriousSmile

Share This Thread