Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones for tourism industry
s4431915
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Pheromones for tourism industry
04-29-2018 2:20 AM

So I work in the tourism as a tour guide.
Although "tour guide" prob doesn't do the job justice in terms of how enjoyable I find it.

Basically I drive a 4x4 and take small groups (6-10 people per vehicle) of backpackers on 2/3/4 night camping trips. During the day we just swim, kayak, snorkel ect and then at night we are encouraged to have a good time, play some good music, have a few drinks and generally keep the 18-35yr old crowd entertained. The rules are extremely loose in terms of what I can and can't do, as long as everyone is happy and looked after and everyone goes home feeling good about the tour at the end.

I want to throw some mones into the mix in order to help with the job but I'm just really overwhelmed with what is out there.
Basically I'm looking for 1-3 products that I can use to help my interaction with my groups. Based on my experience on what makes a happy group I'm looking for the following kind of reactions:
1. mood elevation in males/females, something that will make them more talkative and relaxed.
2. Status: I want the group to respect me, but not too alpha. Just something that helps them appreciate the work I do
3. sexual: well I work with mainly 18-27yr old European girls so some attention from them is never a bad thing. But I want it to be fun and flirty. If its too raw and sexually dominant while I'm working it might creep them out.

I know there is a bit here, but if anyone could point me in the right direction and help me narrow down to a handful of products that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
04-29-2018 2:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones for tourism industry
04-29-2018 2:34 AM

Wolf from Liquid Alchemy Labs you need to email them at the address on their site (I'm leaving it to find for your pleasure) and make the subject "ORDER: Wolf" and specify size and zip code.
04-29-2018 2:34 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

04-29-2018 2:37 AM

I would highly recommend checking out Core or Alpha Treasues. Especially the latter. It has everything you are looking for.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
04-29-2018 2:37 AM
LastDragon
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-30-2018 12:04 AM

I think Swoon ticks all the boxes. It's fun and flirty without being sexual and gets respect without really being alpha or beta.

Get it scented or buy some Iso E Super to add to the bottle for better diffusion. I got it unscented, but it seems the main driving ingredient in Swoon is a heavier molecule and needs a little more help with diffusion in an unscented version.

Here's an explanation about Swoon from the creator:

(05-07-2016 4:40 PM)bonadzz Wrote:  Sure I can try to elaborate a little bit more. I do think that the results people are having and sharing in this thread are pretty much hitting the nail on the head.

So Swoon is really about opening up and sharing deep emotions with pretty much anyone. It's hard to exactly describe it, but its somewhat like the connections you get from a Bonding/love formula, but it hits like a social formula.

Swoon isn't supposed to be a "bend me over and spank me" mix. There is no androstenone in it. It's about the deep connections that are made which can let you drive it there if you'd like. It definitely is a "feel good" mix as pretty much everyone unanimously reported.

So this does leave it open to the environment, if you use it with your significant other, you should notice your interactions being more playful and comforting which you can take the lead and drive it at that point which is why a lot of guys have reported driving it to the bedroom and having more fun there. If you use swoon with strangers you should notice that you can open up easily and get into deeper talks pretty quickly. Again a fun and playful vibe.

It should also increase your chances of being opened as well, but I will say that no pheromone will let you sit in a corner somewhere and make the girls run towards you and open you 10/10 times. The real magic happens when you do the opening, Swoon will make that interaction go a lot smoother and easier than without it.

The secondary driver in Swoon is Alpha Androsterone, so you should be coming off as masculine while in these deep connections and at the very least not coming off as beta as many "love/bonding" formulas do.

I also want to point out that Swoon does not contain Androstadienone , which I feel is one of the biggest breakthroughs for a mix like this.

So for the types of hits to look for, I actually think what you've just summarized are the types of hits that should be expected from Swoon Smile.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,
John
04-30-2018 12:04 AM

Share This Thread