Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
Pheromones for shyness?
peterseller
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

RE: Pheromones for shyness?
04-30-2016 5:27 AM

I have social anxiety and after reading Ekscentra recommendation, I'm considering trying out NA Semax Amidate + NA Selank. Are these working really well?

I'm a bit worried about nootropics long term effect as it seems there's not enough research. Are these safe to use?
04-30-2016 5:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1941
Thanks received:
2128 thanks in 1261 posts

04-30-2016 6:25 AM

(04-30-2016 5:27 AM)peterseller Wrote:  I have social anxiety and after reading Ekscentra recommendation, I'm considering trying out NA Semax Amidate + NA Selank. Are these working really well?

I'm a bit worried about nootropics long term effect as it seems there's not enough research. Are these safe to use?

I've had no troubles yet. They're neuropeptides, so they'll break down into amino acids - you can expect no dangerous byproducts being formed here. I haven't experienced a single negative side-effect with either of these substances (except excessive sedation with too much NA Selank), which puts them in a category with very few substances I've tried. Only C60oo occupies this category as well, in fact.

However, it must be emphasized that these substances are unstudied. Although they're technically little different from Semax and Selank (both proven impeccably safe), some may choose to draw the line here.
04-30-2016 6:25 AM
Thanks given by peterseller
Futureman
If not now, where?

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
132 thanks in 62 posts

04-30-2016 2:05 PM

$500 for subliminals? Really?

Beer
04-30-2016 2:05 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1941
Thanks received:
2128 thanks in 1261 posts

04-30-2016 2:41 PM

(04-30-2016 2:05 PM)Futureman Wrote:  $500 for subliminals? Really?

Considering how many have reported this to be a fair amount, I'm tempted to give it a go myself.

On the other hand, maybe Shannon decided to incorporate a program that bypasses all financial sense. Clever bastard. Blum
04-30-2016 2:41 PM
Ex Machina
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 93
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

05-02-2016 5:34 PM

(04-03-2016 3:38 PM)set9 Wrote:  Hello.
Im new here and Im looking for some advice.

I am 20, live in NYC, recently moved here from London.
My problem is that I am very shy, quiet and under confident for my age and gender.
Despite growing up in a major city where the population is really high.
I have been exposed to conversation situations and people pretty much all my life, so I find it hard to understand my shyness and its remaining on me.
Conversation situations make me very self conscious, I cannot seem to relax and have a good time.

I was wondering what pheromones can do?
I want something with heavy self effects, something that can help make me less shy, more confident, less self conscious.
I've ordered some original glace, because of the good reviews I've heard.

I think a good social is what I want out of all the types of pheromones.

I've had good results with Master for Him over at Love Scent. Makes you feel more confident & socially outgoing! Product is all self effects. Great used alone or in conjunction with another blend.
05-02-2016 5:34 PM
krish212
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 5 posts

12-16-2016 8:58 PM

I would recommend NUDE for social anxiety. It gets you out of your shell. I've tried SXD-9 too but I feel NUDE is better for your age and self-effect purposes. Plus, it's easier to steer!
However, don't take my word for it because SXD-9 still
Requires some testing from my side.
12-16-2016 8:58 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 70
Thanks received:
245 thanks in 148 posts

12-16-2016 9:13 PM

I like BW. In fact, I've been using it this weekend and last weekend for a contract job that I'm doing. I'm being one of those annoying people who survey people in a store about their shopping habits. Approaching strangers like that, especially when having to do at least 50, is out of my comfort zone. Also, after few dozens, it starts taking a toll on me for introverted person like me. I'm putting 2 drops of BW (euro dropper) under my nose and on my nostrils. Then, shortly before entering the store, I take a bit of kratom for 2 reasons: 1) to make me more social and 2) since it boosts mood and gives a level of euphoria, it helps negate the irritation/anger feelings that BW sometimes cause. So in short, BW + Kratom.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X (Fury), Core (Fury), Orbital (Pulse)
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Evolve Oil, Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2016 9:16 PM by ShadowX114.)
12-16-2016 9:13 PM
Thanks given by RedEyes
Login or register to remove all advertising

Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
329 thanks in 161 posts

12-17-2016 11:51 AM

(12-16-2016 9:13 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I like BW. In fact, I've been using it this weekend and last weekend for a contract job that I'm doing. I'm being one of those annoying people who survey people in a store about their shopping habits. Approaching strangers like that, especially when having to do at least 50, is out of my comfort zone. Also, after few dozens, it starts taking a toll on me for introverted person like me. I'm putting 2 drops of BW (euro dropper) under my nose and on my nostrils. Then, shortly before entering the store, I take a bit of kratom for 2 reasons: 1) to make me more social and 2) since it boosts mood and gives a level of euphoria, it helps negate the irritation/anger feelings that BW sometimes cause. So in short, BW + Kratom.

So this is working well? As a natural introvert thrown into the spotlight, I find people draining. So my question is, have you found that this combo leaves less drained? At the end of the day, after meeting some many folks do you still feel like going to a sound proof room (this is what I do hehe)?

I can push thru this with amphetamines and sedatives and beta blockers and gaba modulation.... but looking for something a bit simpler...
12-17-2016 11:51 AM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 70
Thanks received:
245 thanks in 148 posts

12-18-2016 4:39 PM

I'm not sure if I eventually get annoyed due to approaching many people or because I got really sick of repeating the same questions over and over (had to approach 120 people over 2 weekends).
I take kratom on days that I'm not in the mood to be social but still have to go (e.g: for birthdays) It helps. The effects are noticeable once the conversation begins (think of it like a social mones such as Glace. You need to pay attention to yourself otherwise you will become a motormouth; so give a chance for others to talk.

When you said you want something simpler....I don't find kratom really simply as it's not a pill that you could swallow (although you could make your own capsules). I take a scoop from the bag, toss & wash. Remember that it dehydrates you so you need plenty of water or you may have headache.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X (Fury), Core (Fury), Orbital (Pulse)
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Evolve Oil, Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
12-18-2016 4:39 PM
Thanks given by Jimmycrack
dabu11et
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 6 posts

12-23-2016 11:45 PM

Where can I buy NA Semax Amidate + NA Selank?
12-23-2016 11:45 PM

Share This Thread