Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
Pheromones for shyness?
GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 131
Thanks received:
434 thanks in 209 posts

RE: Pheromones for shyness?
04-04-2016 1:48 AM

I recommend Style by Apex for your purposes. It's more natural confidence. I'm not shy at all, but when testing it, I felt effects that I thought would be ideal to make passive/shy guys more social and confident.

SXD-9 a second pick. Bad Wolf and OD is not suited for shy persons in my opinion. You will be overwhelmed by the vibe.
04-04-2016 1:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Ekscentra
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 529
Thanks received:
686 thanks in 337 posts

04-04-2016 2:12 AM

I will suggest social. Hypnotically social and orbital are good product.

I would suggest wolf too because of people interested in talking to you.

You are very young. So don't just rely on mone. Sub is the way to go. They will give you far more good results. I would suggest to use mone only to gain confidence.

When u are liked by others it increases your motivation to interact with people.

Hope u find your way. Keep us updated
04-04-2016 2:12 AM
catatm83
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

04-04-2016 6:43 AM

On regular days take Noopept and/or Aniracetam with a choline source and for a pheromone try Wolf this will build up your confidence you can also try subliminals. 6 hours before a date add 1.5g Phenibut (no more than once per week) and OD.
04-04-2016 6:43 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1941
Thanks received:
2128 thanks in 1261 posts

04-04-2016 6:54 AM

As far as nootropics go, the NA Semax Amidate + NA Selank (Amidate form coming in pre-made sprays soon!) slaughters the similar Noopept + Aniracetam combo. If you can afford it, this is what I'd go for. However, for the price, Noopept + Aniracetam is nearly unbeatable.

I also like fenugreek (from NutriGold). This might be of help to you.

Avoid phenibut except as an absolute last resort, and only then if you have some degree of self-control. Since you're trying to get rid of anxiety, I see great potential for abuse, leaving you worse off for it. Tread cautiously with GABAergics.

I've heard some pretty amazing things about P21, but it's no longer available. Perhaps Cerebrolysin would be of use to you. This is one of the few options I'm yet to try.
04-04-2016 6:54 AM
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
93 thanks in 47 posts

04-04-2016 12:06 PM

(04-04-2016 6:54 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  As far as nootropics go, the NA Semax Amidate + NA Selank (Amidate form coming in pre-made sprays soon!) slaughters the similar Noopept + Aniracetam combo. If you can afford it, this is what I'd go for. However, for the price, Noopept + Aniracetam is nearly unbeatable.

Avoid phenibut except as an absolute last resort, and only then if you have some degree of self-control. Since you're trying to get rid of anxiety, I see great potential for abuse, leaving you worse off for it. Tread cautiously with GABAergics.

I've heard some pretty amazing things about P21, but it's no longer available. Perhaps Cerebrolysin would be of use to you. This is one of the few options I'm yet to try.

Hey man, out of curiosity I went to subliminal shop seeing you mentioning it..I tried the absolute confidence, it came in 3 files, 2 with different background sound and one silent. Im wondering what is the right way to listen to them?it seems the duration is about an hour only. Do you listen to the same audio several times?how do you use them?and you must use a headset?or not necessarily.when I don't put the volume on the max I hear nothing at all.are they still working?
04-04-2016 12:06 PM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1941
Thanks received:
2128 thanks in 1261 posts

04-04-2016 12:08 PM

(04-04-2016 12:06 PM)purpleblood Wrote:  Hey man, out of curiosity I went to subliminal shop seeing you mentioning it..I tried the absolute confidence, it came in 3 files, 2 with different background sound and one silent. Im wondering what is the right way to listen to them?it seems the duration is about an hour only. Do you listen to the same audio several times?how do you use them?and you must use a headset?or not necessarily.when I don't put the volume on the max I hear nothing at all.are they still working?

Listen on repeat with headphones or speakers. As long as you can hear something (including white noise-type sounds), they're working. You'll want to continue using them for at least 40 days. I believe that's what other users recommend. I'm on day 15 and it seems to be making some significant (albeit subtle) differences in my day-to-day life.
04-04-2016 12:08 PM
Fiedler
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 5 posts

04-04-2016 2:00 PM

Will the subliminals work if my first language is not english?
04-04-2016 2:00 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

elias.patrick
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

04-04-2016 3:29 PM

Awesome, this might sound very exagerated but I've just started confidence, had a stress build up from past days but now I'm not feeling needy, so ill keep using it.

Thanks a lot guys!
04-04-2016 3:29 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 473
Thanks received:
535 thanks in 309 posts

04-04-2016 4:24 PM

I can also testify shannon's subs. i'm in the middle of my 2nd run of AlphaMale6. I did change a lot of social habits over the time. During my second run, i.e. right at this stage, I'm changing A LOT personality wise.

But phero wise, Core or Orbital after recent testing is my suggestion. Style in my personal preference wasn't enough socializing like I like it to be Smile I outta give it another go eventually.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
04-04-2016 4:24 PM
1Trajan
Princeps

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 238
Thanks received:
100 thanks in 70 posts

04-04-2016 6:28 PM

(04-04-2016 6:54 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  As far as nootropics go, the NA Semax Amidate + NA Selank (Amidate form coming in pre-made sprays soon!) slaughters the similar Noopept + Aniracetam combo. If you can afford it, this is what I'd go for. However, for the price, Noopept + Aniracetam is nearly unbeatable.

Saw good results Piracetam but I find myself easily irritable. Is Ani better? Do you cycle Ani?

Ani isn't readily available in my location but I have noopept here that I don't really use, I don't know how to use it to combat anxiety.
04-04-2016 6:28 PM

Share This Thread