Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones for life?
Henry_the_turnip
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Pheromones for life?
03-29-2018 10:04 PM

I've just discovered and have started using pheromones, I took a gamble on Treasureful Shine and Captain for use at work and they are fantastic. I've now got Holy Grail and X22 on order, along with Swoon, just waiting for delivery. I love the self-effects of Captain for productivity at work, and TS makes my colleagues so much more fun to be around.

Since getting them, I've only had a couple of days of not wearing them, and work by comparison has been awful. I'm lazy, my colleagues are boring and dull.

Am I going to need to keep buying these products forever? Are they going to continue to be effective with daily use?

Perhaps sellers are missing a trick by not offering a subscription service?
03-29-2018 10:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones for life?
03-29-2018 10:45 PM

Yes and they are missing a trick but the bottles last months. Just gotta stock up.
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2018 10:50 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
03-29-2018 10:45 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-30-2018 12:17 PM

Once you start getting results and see what they can do for you it's hard to give them up. When you first start using pheromones around people their reactions are more noticeable. What I have found is that after you have use a certain product or products around the same people consistently their responses become "normal". They may not be as dramatic but they're there. People accept your signature. It becomes who you are. If you don't use them you may wonder why they aren't acting "normal". Sometimes it easier to a their effect after you STOP using them. One thing I find interesting is when I'm not using a consistent blend people ask me if I'm ok. That I don't seem myself. I often tweak my mixes slightly to keep things fresh or because I'm looking for a specific result.

Life can still be fine without them. I took a break for a few years. But life is much more interesting with them. I enjoy testing. It's always an adventure. And it's fun to see how dramtically they can affect people. I think they give you an advantage. You can custom tailor your experiences. It can give you a degree of control over your day to day life. That's hard to give up.
03-30-2018 12:17 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-30-2018 12:30 PM

(03-30-2018 12:17 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  If you don't use them you may wonder why they aren't acting "normal". Sometimes it easier to a their effect after you STOP using them. One thing I find interesting is when I'm not using a consistent blend people ask me if I'm ok. That I don't seem myself. I often tweak my mixes slightly to keep things fresh or because I'm looking for a specific result.

Oh, that’s why I fee like don’t seem ok to people sometimes haha!

I add B-Nol some days to my work blend. One drop can make me more introverted. They must think I’m being unusually quiet.
03-30-2018 12:30 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-30-2018 2:59 PM

Most likely so. Their is a social mix I've been using in one form or another for the past 6-7 months. When I don't use it someone always comments. It's become part of my normal signature. I also notice a change in others when I don't wear it.
03-30-2018 2:59 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

03-30-2018 10:11 PM

I agree on the part that changing the signature here and there is better. Works for me too when I change products each day.
03-30-2018 10:11 PM
Henry_the_turnip
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-31-2018 2:24 AM

This forum is getting expensive!

I "discovered" pheromones again, a decade after buying a bottle of PherLure for a laugh. Got some crazy hits off crazily inappropriate people so gave it up as bad "shotgun" science at the time.

I'm always looking for self-improvement, and a random google search led me to Androtics Direct. They looked more credible than the PherLure site from 10 years ago (haha) so I joined the forum, did some reading and ordered A314, MX297, and some other bits and pieces. Then I discovered their current business problems. "Oh we shut the store so we can catch up with the backlog, however the store is still open and still taking orders, oh yes if it says it's in stock it actually is in stock except we need to make it first". Asked for a refund, Dee was sympathetic but couldn't promise action soon, so if my money's not returned next week I'll doa PayPal chargeback. I get they're having problems, and chargebacks can only hurt them, but they really should have been more honest with the situation before taking orders.

Funny enough it was a long-term AD user that PM'd me, I've seen his/her name maligned as an AD shill, which was not congruent with my experience, if it wasn't for that PM I would not be here.

I took a risk and put some cash towards Treasures. That shitty bottle of PherLure 10 or more years ago showed me that pheromones do work, but it was a blunt-force attack and the finesse wasn't there yet. Treasures have my respect, fast and reasonable (not ludicrous) cost shipping to Aus, and from what I read, a consistent and good value product with responsive customer service.

My first buy was TS, which makes work a lot more fun with my female colleagues, and a small sampler of Captain spray. Small? OK no worries it was free, but hardly enough to assess the product. Must've leaked during transit, the tiny plastic phial was at most 1/10th full.

That sample plus what I read here led me to take another chance, this time on Captain oil and Swoon, and then after reading more here I took another chance on Alpha Treasures and some nice smells. Unfortunately international shipping (Western Australia) costs a lot and takes forever, after reading @SnoopyAce epic 100+ page thread about GoA I wanted to add a bottle but it was too late to combine shipping so that's on hold until I have a bit more cash.

Shipping costs to Western Australia are really what is stopping me from really going full-on with these products. I'm an experimenter by nature, and as you can see I can write, so I look forwards to contibuting here as and when situations allow.
03-31-2018 2:24 AM
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

04-15-2018 9:31 PM

What I have learned with my brief tinkering with pheromones is that. . . . it feels that you are a puppet master in some way. The strings are on your targets and non targets (in a manner of speaking) and it is up to you to steer things the way you want it. It's not something to do right away as it helps tremendously to get to know the people you know better, if they are acquaintances or not good friends, and pheromones can aid in providing that delivery. For those you know and know well, you can use what you understand and mastered in your arsenal to great effect.
04-15-2018 9:31 PM

Share This Thread