Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones for free food?
Lucent
of the wired

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Pheromones for free food?
05-13-2019 2:21 PM

Okay so I have an interesting scenario here. I currently work at an airport. So I’m sure many of you who have travelled before know the food in airports is expensive.

I have made enough friends from the various places here that I am able to get enough free food or discounted food. There’s one Greek restaurant (I love Greek food) where one of the employees doesn’t give me free food and in fact always gets my order wrong. So I asked one of the other employees what’s the deal with her and she told me that particular employee said she hates me because she thinks I’m a creepy stalker. I have never had any interaction with this girl before aside from her always coming around the store I work at and giving me a death stare which tbh I’ve only noticed recently, but she’s a cashier there often and the food comes out to 15 dollars per meal. What pheromone would you guys recommend to get her to give me free food?

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2019 2:25 PM by Lucent.)
05-13-2019 2:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones for free food?
05-13-2019 3:03 PM

by the title alone, I thought you were down on your luck and really hungry... selling your mones for food. That's my bad. I was hoping to buy some discounted items.
Cool

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
05-13-2019 3:03 PM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

05-13-2019 3:31 PM

(05-13-2019 3:03 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  by the title alone, I thought you were down on your luck and really hungry... selling your mones for food. That's my bad. I was hoping to buy some discounted items.
Cool

Lol no sorry. Just trying to snag those daily discounts and freebies with the use of mones. Also this can be a general “best mones to get free stuff” thread..

05-13-2019 3:31 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

05-13-2019 5:08 PM

Aque Vitae and Wolf work well for me.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
05-13-2019 5:08 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

05-13-2019 5:56 PM

(05-13-2019 5:08 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Aque Vitae and Wolf work well for me.

Yeah I miss wolf. I haven’t ordered anything from LAL since they stop taking PayPal, most of my funds end up in PayPal, so it’s really hard to move money around to get the money to them.

I’ve been using Glacé hoping maybe I can get this individual to open up and maybe find something in common and be like “oh this guys cool let me just give him the food”. I understand that glacé lacks in the status department though and I don’t know how that dynamic plays in making friends with a female who has a negative opinion of me. Perhaps wolf would be better in that regards if status is a determining factor.

05-13-2019 5:56 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-13-2019 6:24 PM

Is she just mad and throwing a fit at you since you don't flirt with her. You know like when a lady really wants you they get mad sometimes hoping you would kiss their butts?
05-13-2019 6:24 PM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

05-13-2019 6:51 PM

(05-13-2019 6:24 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Is she just mad and throwing a fit at you since you don't flirt with her. You know like when a lady really wants you they get mad sometimes hoping you would kiss their butts?

I dunno I never really thought about that. I can be quite dense sometimes. I’m a very friendly individual irl and it’s easy for me to talk to everyone at that particular restaurant, except for her she always just stares at me and it makes me really uncomfortable and I figured she was just a silent weird type. Turns out she thinks I’m a “creepy stalker”.

You might be right though because her friend told me she’s a “brat“ and I never really looked into that too much.

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2019 6:57 PM by Lucent.)
05-13-2019 6:51 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-13-2019 7:24 PM

Nothing more deadlier than a smile and a bag full of ways to get her to laugh. Just my thoughts about it.
05-13-2019 7:24 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread