Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones foe ADD
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 180
Thanks received:
542 thanks in 243 posts

Pheromones foe ADD
06-21-2016 11:14 PM

Any one have experience controlling add with Pheromones?

I ask because vetiver seems to give me a focus benefit and I've seen posts describing amphetamine like properties in bad wolf, p90, p107 etc...

I am looking for something along the lines of ritalin affects?

Not adHd. Focus issues - not sit still issues. Self effects experience wanted.
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2016 11:32 PM by Jimmycrack.)
06-21-2016 11:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1985
Thanks received:
2325 thanks in 1320 posts

RE: Pheromones foe ADD
06-22-2016 12:08 AM

If you're looking for Ritalin, use Ritalin. The effects of pheromones will be much subtler no matter how hard you try. Something close to this is what I'd have in mind:

AV (preferred dose)
15mcg P93 (or MX297/SXD-9?)
1-5mcg P75
15mcg XSR37
500ng PEA + 100mcg Hordenine (same bottle)

I do think I've noticed the greatest benefit from XSR37 (P90) and AV, but it's been too long to remember the exact nature of those effects. Using AV lately, I'm finding it a nice physical motivator and focus enhancer. Structured thought is much easier to maintain without going off in a thousand different directions.

For non-pheromone ADD treatment, I prefer the following:

Caffeine + NALT (Ceretropic)*
N-acetyl Semax Amidate (Ceretropic)*
Shilajit (Lotus Blooming Herbs)*
Chyawanprash (Lotus Blooming Herbs)
Super Rhodiola (Ceretropic)
Curcumin (Doctor's Best)*
Low-dose Methylene Blue (200mcg or less)
Vitamin B12 (Super B12 from Ceretropic)
Tongkat Ali (Authentic Tongkat Ali)
Unifiram + Coluracetam
C60oo*

*My mainstays

I plan to test Fasoracetam, Nux vomica extract (Strychnine in low doses), and N-acetyl Selank Amidate within the next few months. Ultimately, I'm a head-in-the-clouds type, so I may require far more treatment than others. You may find yourself to need only one of the substances I've mentioned.
06-22-2016 12:08 AM
Thanks given by Jimmycrack
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
542 thanks in 243 posts

06-22-2016 9:01 AM

(06-22-2016 12:08 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  If you're looking for Ritalin, use Ritalin. The effects of pheromones will be much subtler no matter how hard you try. Something close to this is what I'd have in mind:

AV (preferred dose)
15mcg P93 (or MX297/SXD-9?)
1-5mcg P75
15mcg XSR37
500ng PEA + 100mcg Hordenine (same bottle)

I do think I've noticed the greatest benefit from XSR37 (P90) and AV, but it's been too long to remember the exact nature of those effects. Using AV lately, I'm finding it a nice physical motivator and focus enhancer. Structured thought is much easier to maintain without going off in a thousand different directions.

For non-pheromone ADD treatment, I prefer the following:

Caffeine + NALT (Ceretropic)*
N-acetyl Semax Amidate (Ceretropic)*
Shilajit (Lotus Blooming Herbs)*
Chyawanprash (Lotus Blooming Herbs)
Super Rhodiola (Ceretropic)
Curcumin (Doctor's Best)*
Low-dose Methylene Blue (200mcg or less)
Vitamin B12 (Super B12 from Ceretropic)
Tongkat Ali (Authentic Tongkat Ali)
Unifiram + Coluracetam
C60oo*

*My mainstays

I plan to test Fasoracetam, Nux vomica extract (Strychnine in low doses), and N-acetyl Selank Amidate within the next few months. Ultimately, I'm a head-in-the-clouds type, so I may require far more treatment than others. You may find yourself to need only one of the substances I've mentioned.

Awesome I've tested some of those same things and wondered if full spectrum substances and different suppliers might be more effective.

I'll run a test on p90. Have you ever tried p107?

I like the 20 minute boost I get from vetiver type scents. I'm certain I am not imagining it, so there has to be a boost in the VMNO.

As for AV, it does seem to increase motivation. When I ran your suggested combo trial of P96 and AV, I noticed I was able to focus intently (aka lock in) on conversations versus the meandering nutty professor tendencies I have. So interestingly p96 seemed to increase conversational focus for me and the woman I was with. The following day, I ran a test with no Pheromones and noticed far less eye contact and far less conversational focus.

I have suspected p75 increases focus but haven't tested it more than once since I am worried about the infamous OD potential. The challenge with most of my testing is I have a pretty demanding job that exposes me to many different people at a social level and a slip in demeanor from testing can have consequences, so my ability to test large amounts is limited to after hours time which is limited as well.

XR Methylphenidate seemed to work well among all the RX. I never expect legal substances to rival controlled. They are typically controlled because they are effective (although some barely IMHO and are more products of medical marketing machines).

Interesting that you mention Shiljalit. I noticed this but I was taking it for a performance boost not a concentration boost. Have you found the same? I guess that would be side thread.

Is your list in order of effectiveness?

Anyhow thanks. I'll let everyone know what p90 does for me.
06-22-2016 9:01 AM
Thanks given by dexter
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1985
Thanks received:
2325 thanks in 1320 posts

06-22-2016 1:14 PM

(06-22-2016 9:01 AM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  I'll run a test on p90. Have you ever tried p107?

Not yet. It's somewhat low on my list, but it's on my list of molecules to test.

(06-22-2016 9:01 AM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  Interesting that you mention Shiljalit. I noticed this but I was taking it for a performance boost not a concentration boost. Have you found the same? I guess that would be side thread.

In sexual performance? No. In physical performance and endurance? Yes. It was fairly significant right from the start and ramped up over time. The endurance boost was nowhere near that of C60io or (the king of endurance-boosting supplements) cordyceps, but it was noticeable.

(06-22-2016 9:01 AM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  Is your list in order of effectiveness?

No. Caffeine + NALT from Ceretropic is probably most effective for me, though I wish it lasted as long as matcha (12 hours duration, almost at caffeine + NALT's level - better for mental performance as opposed to physical).
06-22-2016 1:14 PM
Thanks given by Jimmycrack, dexter
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 410
Thanks received:
729 thanks in 345 posts

06-28-2016 2:26 PM

I usually use Vyvanse/Adderall for ADD/ADHD (they are the same diagnosis), I think kids with behavior problems benefit from the same drugs in a different way.

I'm an ENFP/ENTP, i think most MBTI types like me could be diagnosed with ADD/ADHD.

I have found that 15mcg of P74 is helpful with my ADHD at work, when combined with A314 it would seem like i got lots of work done in a short amount of time and felt focused. I was taking my Adderall at the same time though, but the P74 helped on top of that.

If you look at D2 (20,5Beta-Pregnan-3Alpha-ol) there were some doozy of brain burst thoughts that happened at 5-10mcg, I don't know how this might effect different personality types though.

I have looked at Ekcentra's posting of his 8 Jungian functions and we are about twins on the MBTI stuff. I may have to try some of those supplements.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
06-28-2016 2:26 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2281
Thanks received:
2558 thanks in 1315 posts

07-02-2016 2:09 PM

(06-21-2016 11:14 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  Any one have experience controlling add with Pheromones?

I ask because vetiver seems to give me a focus benefit and I've seen posts describing amphetamine like properties in bad wolf, p90, p107 etc...

I am looking for something along the lines of ritalin affects?

Not adHd. Focus issues - not sit still issues. Self effects experience wanted.

I can't be specific but I would think most alpha products boost brainpower therefore helping with focus.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
07-02-2016 2:09 PM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks received:
729 thanks in 345 posts

07-06-2016 4:34 PM

(07-02-2016 2:09 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I can't be specific but I would think most alpha products boost brainpower therefore helping with focus.

@Dsouza - WHAT!?
where does this idea come from? Based on super duper generic hand waving I am calling shenanigans on that idea.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
HM-ETRIONE
07-06-2016 4:34 PM
Thanks given by Spars
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

07-07-2016 5:08 AM

I have ADHD. There is a blend at Love Potion that helps me nominally but it's for women. I take adderall and nothing has ever come even close to helping like a stimulant does. And I've tested a lot! Your best bet is to get a prescription.
07-07-2016 5:08 AM
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
542 thanks in 243 posts

07-07-2016 8:34 PM

(07-07-2016 5:08 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  I have ADHD. There is a blend at Love Potion that helps me nominally but it's for women. I take adderall and nothing has ever come even close to helping like a stimulant does. And I've tested a lot! Your best bet is to get a prescription.

Yeah, funny how Adderall works for some folks but not others. Methylphenidate XR worked great for me. I just hated the monthly check in due to the controlled substance.

I'm going to schedule some experiments with p75, p102, p107 and p96 in the fall. I'm not looking for the all day "lock in" effect but more of a momentary boost so that I can emulate full attention and for moments when I have to grind thru odious paperwork. I recently discovered p96 helps me lock in on a persons eyes, really well. Odd, but true in my case.
07-07-2016 8:34 PM

dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks received:
729 thanks in 345 posts

07-08-2016 12:22 PM

(07-07-2016 8:34 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  I recently discovered p96 helps me lock in on a persons eyes, really well. Odd, but true in my case.

There is clinical research on how oxytocin administered in an intra-nasal delivery helps with eye contact. Granted the study was not for ADHD but for ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). The results are helpful as it is actually painful in a way for some with ASD to look at peoples eyes or make eye contact, yet somehow, Oxytocin modulates that symptom and makes eye contact "possible".

I don't know the results with ADHD+Oxytocin. I have a big bottle of Oxytocin from TruePheromones but I think it got old (probably from 2013). There is a very different smell coming from it now. I wonder if it changed into another molecule with age because the different smell. It may just be the DPG as a solvent, but I haven't heard of DPG degrading.

here is some of the text about OT (oxytocin) and eye contact. It has lots more in the Oxytocin thread in Single Molecules started by kmacc45.
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Oxytocin--4986?page=2
post by dexter 8-12-2013 5:08pm
Quote:In humans, intranasal or intravenous application of OT was reported to improve a broad variety of complex social behaviours (for reviews see Heinrichs et al., 2009, MacDonald & MacDonald, 2010, Meyer-Lindenberg, 2008).
Specifically, intranasal OT increased trust in healthy men (Kosfeld et al., 2005) and even prevented betrayal-triggered decrease in trust (Baumgartner et al., 2008). In this context, OT increased ratings for trustworthiness and attractiveness of unfamiliar faces (Theodoridou et al., 2009). Moreover, OT"“treated subjects were significantly more generous than placebo-treated men during a generosity game (Zak et al., 2007). In general, OT seems to improve the interpretation of social cues (Domes et al., 2007b, Kosfeld et al., 2005), especially the recognition of fear (Fischer-Shofty el al., 2010).. OT also facilitates the recognition of faces (Rimmele et al., 2009) most effectively when they express positive emotion (Guastella et al., 2008b, Savaskan et al., 2008). In the context of ASD associated with avoidance of eye contact it is important to mention that OT promotes a gaze-shift towards the eye region of presented faces (Guastella et al., 2008a) also independent of their valence as this normally occurs during presentation of fearful faces (Gamer & Buchel, 2009). In the context of OT promoting social bondings it is of interest to mention initial studies demonstrating that OT enhanced attachment security (Buchheim et al., 2009)

dexter
HM-ETRIONE
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2016 12:51 PM by dexter.)
07-08-2016 12:22 PM

Share This Thread