Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones and water
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones and water
04-10-2018 6:31 PM

(04-10-2018 12:36 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Strange.

You would think that being in a large of a body of water (18,000-20,000 gallons of water) plus the chlorine for hours....would be enough to remove a few sprays of pheromones from the skin

Have had several pool parties where the mones worked just fine. SXD-9 and several others....More than just SteveO's stuff.

Hell I've put peroxide on before and that still didn't completely remove my mones. I do 3 or more things to get them off and if there is some build up, good luck.
04-10-2018 6:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-10-2018 11:27 PM

Build up can last 2 days with showers and steam room for AQ and BW, easily. It’s not the same as a fresh app, at all. Some stuff will come off, inevitably. Nothing can be done about that, yet there will likely be remenants and you won’t be back at baseline for a day to three days.

Steve is making waterproof stuff, yeah? Let us know how those are if you try them.
04-10-2018 11:27 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-10-2018 11:39 PM

(04-10-2018 11:27 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Build up can last 2 days with showers and steam room for AQ and BW, easily. It’s not the same as a fresh app, at all. Some stuff will come off, inevitably. Nothing can be done about that, yet there will likely be remenants and you won’t be back at baseline for a day to three days.

This is the best explanation I've seen for this phenomenon.

Otherwise, why should we have to clean the app points with all those chemicals and go 7 days straight, without no app at all, to start fresh, with a clean palette, to test new products? ;)
04-10-2018 11:39 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Bloodburn
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-11-2018 12:43 AM

(04-10-2018 11:27 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Build up can last 2 days with showers and steam room for AQ and BW, easily. It’s not the same as a fresh app, at all. Some stuff will come off, inevitably. Nothing can be done about that, yet there will likely be remenants and you won’t be back at baseline for a day to three days.

Steve is making waterproof stuff, yeah? Let us know how those are if you try them.

I will have to try build up BW and AV gel. Thanks for the suggestion.
04-11-2018 12:43 AM
Bloodburn
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-17-2018 5:09 AM

Reporting back on using Pheromones in Songkran festival.

I’d applied 6-10 drops BW, 1 pump AV gel. These were applied to my neck, ears and behind ears. 2 sprays SOB on belly. Went to a well known nightclub in NE city of Thailand. They fully play water inside and I got splash many times with buckets full of iced water. I got a lot of iois while I was there fully wet but maybe because I look different from most of the people (NE guys have darker skin color and not many chinese descendants). I got looked at twice by girls who walked by and boobed me. Like looked at me and smile then pressed her boobs hard against my arm to my back. I didn’t escalate anyone that night.

Last night I went to play water in a club in Bangkok with above Pheromones with an addition of 1 pump NA. This time was more wet because my table was below the stage of models they hired to spray and splash water down on to crowd. I could say my head to toes were all wet all the time I was there.

When I was standing at the table, this one 8/10 girl was standing with her friends right next to ours. She immediately raised her glass to clink with mine and smiled. Got iois from models above us and one gay gentleman next to our table who kept splashing water at me. One of the guys at our table worked for the event organizer so he took me up all the model stages (Around 5 stages with 20+ models each). I was treated like VIP up there with all the girls, staff and photographers. Had photos taken with models and number closed one of them that I liked (found out that she was a playmate for one of the men magazines too). Later on she told me she doesn’t always give contact to anyone easily and I was maybe special in some way. Maybe that was a lie, I don’t really know but I do know that Pheromones I used do work in water.
04-17-2018 5:09 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-17-2018 5:13 AM

Thanks for getting back on this B-Burn. Repped. Smile
04-17-2018 5:13 AM
Silvius
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-05-2018 1:40 PM

There is a few ingredients that will not break down if it is absorbed into the skin, and LAL produts usually do that for me.

I used BW intensively for 2 month with 8-12 drops on each day. It was 4 month ago when I stopped using it but the core molecules are still working in the background because when I apply any of my mix I always get weird result.

For example using cohesion will make my work mates say crap about everything. For example: the food is crap , everyone is a lazy pig, that f*** sent a letter, or the best when they started using the bul**** word again when I never heard it in my life from them in addition English is not our native language but they just use that word.
Girls just avoid me like plague, I mean it literally . We went into the relaxation room and all of the girl just left. In addition my college commented "Hmm, It seems to be they do not like us".

Of course not everything works that bad. For example tried loveboat with Molecule-F and I got heavy hits. Like when the cashier just told her college that she get bored and leaves a little bit earlier and I am her last costumer and asked me to close the line.

With loveboat I hear lesbian things from women.
BW used to produce gay jokes from men. So I think it is a coincident.
06-05-2018 1:40 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread