Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones and unlocking the brain
oms123
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Pheromones and unlocking the brain
11-17-2011 8:27 PM

Hey all!!

I was watching Limitless last night, and just now I was thinking.

I noticed that Mones also induce self effects upon application. Some positive, some negative.

What was going through my mind is: What if there was a combination of Pheromones thats targeted to only unlock the brain and give someone the mental boost they needed.

I've played with and read about Pheromones that show uplifting effects,
that increase concentration, that increases determination, that clear your mind.

What if this could be the key to unlocking the rest of our brain, it's our sprayable "NZT".

Post up your thoughts on what you think about a possible formula created only to enhance ones state of mind.
11-17-2011 8:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones and unlocking the brain
11-17-2011 9:09 PM

I think Love Potions has a few that are supposed to increase focus or memory or something - may be more aromatherapy/magic related rather than pheromones, but it may be interesting to try out

I'll spray anything apparently...
11-17-2011 9:09 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

11-18-2011 12:21 AM

P7 has a self-effect mix intended for focus enhancement too.
11-18-2011 12:21 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

11-18-2011 1:36 AM

Alpha-THDOC gives me extra focus. Though IMO the effects are too subtle compared to neuro-enhancers, or drugs. Also the little crash afterwards doesn't make it worth it. Eventually a suitable molecule/molecule-mix may be discovered for that purpose.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
11-18-2011 1:36 AM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-18-2011 1:48 PM

(11-18-2011 1:36 AM)idontknow Wrote:  too subtle compared to neuro-enhancers, or drugs.

Could you alaborate on this subject? Have you tried anything that really worked for you?

Thanks.

talk to you soon.
11-18-2011 1:48 PM

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-18-2011 2:30 PM

(11-17-2011 9:09 PM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  I think Love Potions has a few that are supposed to increase focus or memory or something - may be more aromatherapy/magic related rather than pheromones, but it may be interesting to try out

They have a Focus Potion. For concentration.
11-18-2011 2:30 PM
RoguesScholar
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-18-2011 7:34 PM

From what I have read, the key to finding the correct combination comes from finding the mones that effects the Prefrontal Cortex of the brain. This is the part of the brain that controls impulse/control and is best effected by the use of Androstadienone . Studies using PET scans show an increase in blood flow when Androstadienone is administered therefore increased attention and focus.

Those with impaired attention and other ADD symptoms most likely suffer from a damaged PFC from a head injury and/or lack of blood flow from this region. In this study, it shows that -methyl-ionone actually turns off this part of the brain.......hence possibly inducing ADD like symptoms. http://www.pdfio.com/k-258545.html Could this combination actually cause people to spend more money wildly is my focus of study.

Most likely p7 and others associated with memory and focus have a larger percentage of Androstadienone in the mix...I don't know. So, could it be possible that people with ADD and no related head injury to the PFC actually have LOW levels of Androstadienone ? Could it be that people with medium levels of Androstadienone are effected by perfume additives like -methyl-ionone that actually "disable" the part of the PFC therefore inducing ADD like symptoms and lower blood flow to this region of the PFC? Hmmm

Perhaps children with ADD should be tested to see if Androstadienone actually could be of benefit. I say.......it would!

WILD night of club fun and after hours parties=Alpha Maschio by Alpha Dream

Close contact date at a pub=Nude Alpha by AL +A1

Dates with dinner=Glace by AD + A1

House get together parties with friends=Glace

At the office=Wolf by AL

11-18-2011 7:34 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

11-18-2011 8:04 PM

I haven't noticed any increased in focus or concentration from Androstadienone .

Molecules that I have noticed some effects of that could be classified this way include: DHEAS, cholecalciferol, androsterone, beta-androstanol, and pregnenolone

Androtics has a putative that's the mac-daddy get-things-done molecule: P106. Wish I knew what that one was.
11-18-2011 8:04 PM
oms123
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-19-2011 10:15 PM

(11-18-2011 8:04 PM)dbot Wrote:  I haven't noticed any increased in focus or concentration from Androstadienone .

Molecules that I have noticed some effects of that could be classified this way include: DHEAS, cholecalciferol, androsterone, beta-androstanol, and pregnenolone

Androtics has a putative that's the mac-daddy get-things-done molecule: P106. Wish I knew what that one was.

I haven't got to try out DHEAS, cholecalciferol, and pregnenolone.

I know that I AM going to find my way to them soon!

With all the useful information on this forum, I expect no less Smile
11-19-2011 10:15 PM

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-20-2011 10:18 AM

(11-18-2011 7:34 PM)RoguesScholar Wrote:  From what I have read, the key to finding the correct combination comes from finding the mones that effects the Prefrontal Cortex of the brain. This is the part of the brain that controls impulse/control and is best effected by the use of Androstadienone . Studies using PET scans show an increase in blood flow when Androstadienone is administered therefore increased attention and focus.

Those with impaired attention and other ADD symptoms most likely suffer from a damaged PFC from a head injury and/or lack of blood flow from this region. In this study, it shows that -methyl-ionone actually turns off this part of the brain.......hence possibly inducing ADD like symptoms. http://www.pdfio.com/k-258545.html Could this combination actually cause people to spend more money wildly is my focus of study.

Most likely p7 and others associated with memory and focus have a larger percentage of Androstadienone in the mix...I don't know. So, could it be possible that people with ADD and no related head injury to the PFC actually have LOW levels of Androstadienone ? Could it be that people with medium levels of Androstadienone are effected by perfume additives like -methyl-ionone that actually "disable" the part of the PFC therefore inducing ADD like symptoms and lower blood flow to this region of the PFC? Hmmm

Perhaps children with ADD should be tested to see if Androstadienone actually could be of benefit. I say.......it would!

Let me just say this...I have ADHD (technical name for ADD. I have the type that used to be called ADD), so I know attention defeciency quite well first hand. I have used Androstadienone a lot the last few weeks at varying dosages but mostly at around 50mcg so a fair amount. I have felt absolutely no difference in sharpness, focus, concentration or attention. I have felt more focus with both Focus Potion and Heart 2 Heart Empathy Potion both from LP. I don't know the ingredients for either but they both feel kind of opposite from Androstadienone . Hope that helps. I have a feeling DHEAS is in Heart 2 Heart. I believe that's where the sharpened senses comes from.
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2011 10:21 AM by halo0073.)
11-20-2011 10:18 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Do pheromones affect the brain in anyway? cerealbox760 6 2,447 05-18-2013 4:14 PM
Last Post: okyoureabeast