Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Pheromones and the married man
Hannibal
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 8 posts

RE: Pheromones and the married man
02-09-2017 2:06 AM

(02-08-2017 12:49 PM)Jimmy42 Wrote:  Glad to hear about successes with AT and SOB! I'm in a similar situation relationship wise and have been having very great success with Captain oil and SOB! Still testing but will get some reviews out there soon.

Good to know that you are successfull with SOB and Captain. Seems to be that SOB is the important factor here?. The day she initiated was the first day i added SOB to AT. Will keep an eye on that.
I realy like the effects of AT on myself and on her. Feeling relaxed and calm with AT and handling my wife is much easier so to speak. But SOB seems to be the kicker here to get sexual. Will do some more observations but atm we both catched a bad cold. Also plenty of stress on work. Not a good time to test new combinations. Wearing GOA since yesterday but didnt recognize any special so far. Also self effects in comparison to AT are not so strong. AT is hard to beat imho but thats maybe only my chemistry which resonates with AT perfectly.

Will try to get some efffects with GOA. There are so much infos and reports that i cant imagine that this stuff doesnt affect my wife in any way. Only thing i noticed is that she was talking more yesterday like others mentioned before.
But hey thats not what i want Wink
Will add some SOB on weekend to see how it plays out.

I love it when a plan comes together
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2017 2:07 AM by Hannibal.)
02-09-2017 2:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora
Login or register to remove all advertising

Hannibal
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 8 posts

02-09-2017 2:40 AM

(02-09-2017 12:49 AM)HvyEqpDrvr Wrote:  Absolute rookie and had AM delivered today. Both of us late 50s. I'm a two time cancer survivor and she hasn't had any interest in physical relations since the last major surgery two years ago. Fears hurting me, but I'm in good shape with all the PT. Menopause was also very unkind to her.

Looking to resurrect the lioness that tore my clothes off me 35 years ago. Hey, if this works, boy am I going to play with her nose and chase her around the kitchen!

HED

Wish you all the best and success in adding pheromones to your life. They are realy a game changer if you find the right combination. Unfortuanetly you have to try it out. We are all unique and the response you get is also unique.
In case of pheromones for me is important:

1. Wearing a pheromone should cause a GOOD FEELING for YOU first!
Self effects are realy important. How can you project a good sexy
vibe if you feel like s**t. I like L2K for the social effects i can get on my wife but i
didnt like to wear it. Got headaches and the smell is disgustingly for me.
Also New Pheromone Additive or some other stuff is a no go for me.
You have to try which fits best for your personality. But thats the fun here.

2. It should effect the whole relationship in a positive way. We are all dealing with a
bunch of stressfull things the whole day. The kids and the work with the daily
routine are doing its best to kill the romantic and sexual feelings we all had in the
beginning. Its a challenge to keep those feelings in a long term relationship.
Its not only about sex. Its also about reducing stress and anger in dealing with
the daily insanity we all face from time to time. Pheromones should improve this
situation and bring back the desire.

Hopefully you will find your best combi soon.

I love it when a plan comes together
02-09-2017 2:40 AM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, HvyEqpDrvr
HvyEqpDrvr
Olfactory Exploration Engineer

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
113 thanks in 49 posts

02-10-2017 9:50 AM

Thanks Hannibal.

Tried the AM for the first time yesterday. That's all under the AM 2016 thread.

Yeah, I know it's going to be an experimental process. Good thing is I found a keeper 35 years ago. She's sent me off to war too many times to count and she was there every time I came home. Although I'm here to tell you, wives don't like getting phone calls from your commander and the IRC telling them that your husband is in a hospital and no you can't come see him because he doesn't exist. We had long talks about those two calls. Thankfully we're now in retirement countdown and moving pieces around to make it happen. No longer active duty and now when I travel, all the female colleagues want to hang with the Grizzly Bear Big Brother. Most of them know I'm harmless and those that don't have never taken the time to figure that out. Can't wait to get more data from those travels and refine my technique with the wife to "Flip Her Switch" back on!!!

Cheers,
HED
02-10-2017 9:50 AM
Thanks given by Hannibal
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
99 thanks in 48 posts

02-10-2017 11:49 AM

Thank you for your service and sacrifice HED! Take the time to find the mone that affects your woman the way you're looking for and you and she will reap the rewards!
02-10-2017 11:49 AM
Thanks given by HvyEqpDrvr
HvyEqpDrvr
Olfactory Exploration Engineer

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
113 thanks in 49 posts

02-10-2017 3:03 PM

Thanks Jimmy42, I volunteered over and over for all of that. I went into that eyes wide open. At least the love here in this thread is a lot more civil and respectful than that of theLaw and JB20 in the AM2016 topic where I posted my initial observations. Gonna leave the AM2016 thread where those mental midgets are trolling.
Cheers,
HED
02-10-2017 3:03 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 604
Thanks received:
685 thanks in 336 posts

02-10-2017 4:43 PM

(02-10-2017 3:03 PM)HvyEqpDrvr Wrote:  At least the love here in this thread is a lot more civil and respectful than that of theLaw and JB20 in the AM2016 topic where I posted my initial observations. Gonna leave the AM2016 thread where those mental midgets are trolling.
Cheers,
HED

Please try to refrain from negativity. You cannot control what other people post but you can control what you yourself post.

Also, it will greatly appreciated if you report on whether AM affects how easily or intensely your wife orgasms. Since you have been with her for 35 years you will know her baseline. Information like this form married guys is very valuable to the community.
02-10-2017 4:43 PM
Thanks given by eibmoz

Share This Thread