Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pheromones and proper beta testing by the Multitudes
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4266
Thanks received:
2297 thanks in 1099 posts

RE: Pheromones and proper beta testing by the Multitudes
08-27-2016 6:07 PM

ORBITAL: So after telling my friends about Orbital and touting the benefit of socials, I realized that I may have never posted a review myself...about Orbital.

One day while selling, I wore two sprays of Orbital. The self effects for me is that I feel fucking awesome and I feel social without feeling like that I have no control over my own mouth...

I go into this place and the decision maker is a 65 year old lady...Her pupils are dilated and the first thing she tells me is how handsome I look and how nice my shirt is...She continues talking to me about how nice and how good looking I am even when I talk about the product. So I shut up and just let her talk. I pulled out the paperwork and she signed and just kept telling me how good I looked and everything in between. The meeting was supposed to be 30 minutes....I had to go after 1.5 hours. She is a white lady and a self described redneck...She told me that she doesn't usually find black men attractive, but I am different.

Same day at another appointment...Front desk lady is captivated by mones. That appointment didn't go as well as the first one...The decision maker had other more pressing issues and wanted me to talk another time...Her front desk lady...wouldn't let me leave...kept talking...pulling my arm when I tried to go...invited me to her church...gave me her email and phone number (I didn't ask)...she said to call her cell to make sure I get another appointment with the decision maker...OK.

Third thing that happened that day is that I was in the grocery store looking at a product that I had never bought before. I said out loud..."Which one should I buy?" Talking to myself really. A lady was behind me and used that question to strike up a conversation....Some how that conversation led to her surviving breast cancer. She asked me to "look at her breast"....Ok...Size D's....she manipulated them with her hands to show me what happens during a mammogram and how she does an exam in the shower. They caught it early so she still has both of her amazing breasts. She doesn't know my name and I don't hers and we are standing in a grocery aisle talking at length about her breast....I tell her how nice they look and that I am glad that she kept them. At the end of the conversation, she shakes my hand and thanks me....I'm thinking...I still don't know which product to buy and spent about 15 minutes talking about breast....and I'm the one getting thanked. Ok.

Bottom Line: I'm amazed that I don't see more reviews for Oribtal...And I stand by the idea that leading with socials with people you don't know (especially in sales) is a great way to open up people and get them going in the direction that you want. I got a sale without ever really going in to detail on my product...I got the cell number for a front desk person that gets NOTHING for helping me out....The women in the sales situations were not what I would call attractive, but my goal was/is sales so I'll take it. The breasts lady IS attractive and it was a nice cap off to the day. All of these ladies were strangers and they didn't act like strangers.

-- ORBITAL:IMPRINT: Tried this combo out yesterday...Again, I don't normally combo products, but what the hell...I have so many.

So 1 spray of each...I spray on each side of my neck and then rub it all over with the opposite wrist.

I go to on of the offices that I work with and the two ladies are pleasant and both have dilated pupils. Both ladies are asian and one is very extroverted and the other only mildly extroverted. Both mid 40's.

So we talk about business first and then the weekend...They gave me some more leads, etc. And then the better looking one (6 out of 10..the quieter one is like a 4 because she is heavy...more than just a little) says out of the blue, I'm surprised you are not out trying to get into some panties. I'm going to mark that one down as a hit.

They have never talked about sex with me before...I normally wear just a social on business visits, but sometimes a social/sexual on Fridays.

The conversation goes straight to talking about fucking. The heavy set lady is not getting any at home and thinks that it is because of her weight. She bought a toy and keep dropping hints. She may be right and dropping pounds might be the ticket. The other one get it, but not as much as she wants. The 6 is not bad and I'm a bit surprised.

We talk about all kinds of shit...It's like you might talk about with your dudes. Anyway, they both give me a hug because I have other offices to visit.

Next hit is in the same building...different floor....black lady...30's....flirty and touchy. She goes and gets her boss (they are a prospect and not a client....yet) and we have a nice visit. Both are flirty and helpful and the boss tells me what I need to do to earn the account.

Last hit (of note) was from a white 30's lady in my last office visit of the day.....She starts talking about her week and then talks about needing a boyfriend. She shows other signs of attraction...I ask her what type of guys she likes and after her description, I say that sounds like me. She starts blushing and puts her head down and away. I tell her that I am flattered. After a pause, she says too bad that you are married...do you have any friends?....I told her that I would check and see...She gives me a nice hug and I whisper something and she smiles at me....

I have been in all of the offices before...2 are clients and 1 is a prospect...All have seen Orbital alone (which worked very well)...the addition of Imprint moved things into a different vibe. No one seemed offended (which is my goal).

Only bad part is that I crashed hard at the end of the day/night...Went to sleep before 10. Couldn't help it. slept like a rock. Maybe there is melatonin in there.

----- Wore it (Imprint + Orbital) last night again and not only did someone open me...at one point she started rubbing my arm. Late 30's lady out with some friends. I was talking with another patron about NFL free agency and she chimed in...She asked what I thought about RG3 and his prospects. So people will open you, if you give them an opening to work with... (DARKLORD1) Dance

(08-27-2016 5:54 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Pick a few people on the forum that you trust and know that sometimes you may not get the results seen by others.

That right there!!! Friends

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-27-2016 6:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by lone ranger, DarkLord1, Mars82, BigDickBandit420
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 321
Thanks received:
1362 thanks in 617 posts

08-27-2016 6:08 PM

@ Darklord1

+1........couldn't agree more.

I've said it before...........many members here want to win the lottery.........but refuse to buy a ticket.

As for more testing from vendors, just look at what has happened to AD (and Androtics for that matter). The free market will solve this......no oversight necessary.

Having said that, how many members have tested something like Voodoo for instance.........I mean really tested it? Wonder how many other mixes have not been fully tested........not by vendors.....but by members.Dodgy

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
08-27-2016 6:08 PM
Thanks given by DarkLord1
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1158
Thanks received:
809 thanks in 280 posts

08-27-2016 9:01 PM

(08-27-2016 5:54 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  We all have products that we prefer that others can't stand. I have never really mastered sxd9, but I'm not willing to dismiss the experience of others and say that it doesn't work.

I share the same sentiments! Thanks DarkLord1!

Quote:Pick a few people on the forum that your trust and know that sometimes you may not get the results seen by others.

My shout-out to DarkLord1, Kaplan56, Spider-mone, Greengrenade, Xpl01Tr, Spars, GeorgeFocky, Raikahoken, islandguy, MMM, SeekingSuccess, Excalibur, RTBoss, Eibmoz, theLaw, Dsouza, SnoopyAce and especially V-Nice! You all rock! I'm sure this list will grow. I trust all you guys.

[Image: thanks.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2016 9:14 PM by Androcles.)
08-27-2016 9:01 PM
Thanks given by dsouza, Spider-mone, Snoopyace, DarkLord1
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 171
Thanks received:
967 thanks in 460 posts

08-28-2016 1:02 PM

(08-27-2016 6:08 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Having said that, how many members have tested something like Voodoo for instance.........I mean really tested it? Wonder how many other mixes have not been fully tested........not by vendors.....but by members.Dodgy

One of the things I've noticed is that most testing is very brief. Very few testers run the product for more than a week. I remember members talking about bad wolf combos less than a week after its release. I think vendors should consider offering trial sizes for the more expensive mixes. I think more people would be willing to pay $25 for a 10ml sample than $70 30ml that might not work.
08-28-2016 1:02 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1362 thanks in 617 posts

08-28-2016 1:15 PM

(08-28-2016 1:02 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  One of the things I've noticed is that most testing is very brief. Very few testers run the product for more than a week. I remember members talking about bad wolf combos less than a week after its release. I think vendors should consider offering trial sizes for the more expensive mixes. I think more people would be willing to pay $25 for a 10ml sample than $70 30ml that might not work.

Agreed.

I would like to see a sample pack offered from every vendor to try out all major products, or even a mix and match bundle.

As for testing, I think it's also a lack of actual goals for a product. So you get guys testing just to "see how people react" in place of an actual intended purpose. Now some guy is paying $70 for a bottle of "gets me a bit more respect at work".....Big boss

08-28-2016 1:15 PM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2317
Thanks received:
2661 thanks in 1354 posts

08-29-2016 3:48 AM

(08-28-2016 1:15 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I would like to see a sample pack offered from every vendor to try out all major products, or even a mix and match bundle.

THIS!

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2016 3:48 AM by dsouza.)
08-29-2016 3:48 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, BigDickBandit420
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
998 thanks in 425 posts

08-31-2016 8:22 PM

Damn dsouza, this is a very powerful thread because it's so true. For me the best vendor is LAL but even they have had duds. Never got Voodoo (no interest) and BW is still crap to me.

- Alpha Dream: is a prime example of what not to do with pheromones. Surprise the community by adding H and then throw it out there without testing. Now with the whole none sourcing issue, can't imagine how bad that's hurting them.
- PXS: waaaay too many mixes and I've been burned too many times (bliss, cohesion, domination, api).
- Love Scent: they only have 2 mones worth buying New Pheromone Additive and impi red.
- Pheromone Treasures: not terrible however not as good as I hoped they would be.
- Androtics: great mixes never to be brought back, terrible revisions with a314 and NO NEW products in the past 6 years.
- Apex: offers free samples, also has a test kitchen which allows us to test his new blends before permanent release. After community testing, he adds the product to his regular rotation...kudos to Thundr for actually listening.
- LAL: imo is still king in the community because Gary puts out quality products.
- HAX: very underrated product line like pherocide and black ops.

I think the biggest issue is that WE ALL are looking for "the one" magical pheromone that will render all other mones obsolete. So what happens? It's because of us that makes the above producers make more and more blends from great, good, so-so to the shittiest products. Lets be honest here, we all fall for it hook line and sinker and buy more mones.

Simply said, there are too many products that overlap and compete against one another. Now I stick with the best 2 mones in the social, sexual or alpha category.

The Dude abides...
08-31-2016 8:22 PM
Thanks given by theLaw, kalpan56, Pagodeiro, dsouza
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1362 thanks in 617 posts

08-31-2016 9:20 PM

Quote:Now I stick with the best 2 mones in the social, sexual or alpha category.

I like this idea. Diablo

08-31-2016 9:20 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Are beta males completely doomed? Am I a beta male? BrownFish 32 4,011 04-20-2017 12:32 AM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420