Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pheromones and proper beta testing by the Multitudes
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1877
Thanks received:
1066 thanks in 441 posts

RE: Pheromones and proper beta testing by the Multitudes
08-27-2016 9:12 AM

Top vendors PXS? Really? I'd say LAL for sure. Lovescent and HAX. Apex an honourable mention. Alpha Dream used to be a contender. Not any more though.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2016 9:13 AM by D_Darko.)
08-27-2016 9:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 310
Thanks received:
1334 thanks in 608 posts

08-27-2016 9:42 AM

(08-27-2016 9:12 AM)D_Darko Wrote:  Top vendors PXS? Really? I'd say LAL for sure. Lovescent and HAX. Apex an honourable mention. Alpha Dream used to be a contender. Not any more though.

Well.....

Lovescent - New Pheromone Additive......and.......no other major products, unless there is some gem hiding in plain sight. Not to mention, it's difficult to call Love Scent a vendor, as they are more of a mone superstore.

HAX - Heard good things about HG, but little else on the rest of the product line.

By nearly every standard PXS is a top vendor. Perhaps you're not crazy about their products, but with Xist-Cohesion-Connections-Evolve-SOB-Ascend....most of these products are discussed on a regular basis here. Having said that, I'm starting to have concerns about the quality of their mixes......particularly with negative health effects associated with some of the chemicals used. Nothing major, but with continued use over time, they might cause significant problems.

Even though it breaks my heart, I agree about AD.....just too many issues.

As for Apex, Thundr has produced 2 notable products so far, so honorable mention is fair.

Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
08-27-2016 9:42 AM
Thanks given by D_Darko
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 465
Thanks received:
1270 thanks in 546 posts

08-27-2016 10:00 AM

(08-27-2016 9:42 AM)theLaw Wrote:  I'm starting to have concerns about the quality of their mixes......particularly with negative health effects associated with some of the chemicals used. Nothing major, but with continued use over time, they might cause significant problems.

which chemicals/products are you concerned with?

Thanks

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
08-27-2016 10:00 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1334 thanks in 608 posts

08-27-2016 10:26 AM

(08-27-2016 10:00 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  which chemicals/products are you concerned with?

Thanks

I noticed it first with Evolve and Cohesion, and then with oil versions, and then in nearly every beta-testing product that I purchased. Recently, I bought Naked Gun, and on my first run for self-effects, it hit me again.

It should be noted that this is the same type of effect that I got from LIIK and Glace......mainly just a bit tired and lethargic.

I can also now smell a chemical odor coming from every PXS product that I purchase, which I first noticed strongly in older oils.

Over the last few months I have been making diet and lifestyle changes which have shined a light on very clear stress responses from a variety of different chemicals. Then I started to notice a correlation between PXS mixes, and this same "stress" reaction, which was absent from any other vendor's products. I've also found that I can partially mitigate these effects with high dose carbs or salt, which have a similar effect on a range of different stress reactions.

Not sure if it's a fixative or another ingredient, but I have yet to see this response from other vendors except AD.

The only PXS product I don't remember getting a reaction from was Xist spray. I'll be ordering one of the new scented versions in the next couple of weeks, so I can test it then.

This might also just be an association with the chemical odor and a particular sensation (think priming) that I had in the past. However, I'm dead sure about the odor......this is now present in each and every PXS mix I own.

Cheers!Scaut

08-27-2016 10:26 AM
Thanks given by Spider-mone, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 79
Thanks received:
684 thanks in 231 posts

08-27-2016 11:11 AM

@theLaw I have noticed similar reactions from some products the cleaner my diet got and the healthier I became.

I think there are a range of molecules used by some vendors that have some unpleasant negative side effects. AD's Androstadienone for example is brutal, and L2K became practically unwearable (this is due to a combination of the Androstadienone and one of the other unique molecules AD uses in its mix). But they are not the only ones.

The fact of the matter is that no vendor is qualified to determine what is healthy and what is not. And no, those secret "doctors" some of them claim to have on call aren't either. You are the arbiter of your own health and only you are uniquely qualified to determine whether something is beneficial for you or not. If something genuinely makes you feel ill or otherwise unpleasant, cut that shit out of your life.

A.
08-27-2016 11:11 AM
Thanks given by theLaw, dsouza
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1877
Thanks received:
1066 thanks in 441 posts

08-27-2016 12:09 PM

(08-27-2016 9:42 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Well.....

Lovescent - New Pheromone Additive......and.......no other major products, unless there is some gem hiding in plain sight. Not to mention, it's difficult to call Love Scent a vendor, as they are more of a mone superstore.

HAX - Heard good things about HG, but little else on the rest of the product line.

By nearly every standard PXS is a top vendor. Perhaps you're not crazy about their products, but with Xist-Cohesion-Connections-Evolve-SOB-Ascend....most of these products are discussed on a regular basis here. Having said that, I'm starting to have concerns about the quality of their mixes......particularly with negative health effects associated with some of the chemicals used. Nothing major, but with continued use over time, they might cause significant problems.

Even though it breaks my heart, I agree about AD.....just too many issues.

As for Apex, Thundr has produced 2 notable products so far, so honorable mention is fair.

Cheers!Mrgreen

As far as Lovescent goes, you have a point my friend. I factor in all the products they carry though, mainly from LaCroy Yes.

HG from HAX is awesome. You should really try Black Ops. Must be one of the most criminally underrated standalone mixes on the market.

As for PXS. I like Xist in mixes. I remember using ACE back in 2012 to great effect. These betamixes they have put out lately though makes you wonder about their future.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
08-27-2016 12:09 PM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1334 thanks in 608 posts

08-27-2016 12:24 PM

@D_Darko

Agreed.

It looks like Stevo is grasping at straws by releasing every mix under the sun, with very few positive responses.

Always surprised that I don't see more about Hax mixes.....given the overall positive reviews. I think I remember an issue with their shipping at some point, but I'm not sure how they fell out of favor.......pricing maybe?

08-27-2016 12:24 PM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded, D_Darko
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2282
Thanks received:
2558 thanks in 1315 posts

08-27-2016 1:57 PM

This thread is going way off tangent. Let's remember the topic , proper beta testing BEFORE releasing products . But true enough some vendors invest more in this than others.

How many people feel vendors should be forced to release their beta test results ( eg sample N=50 or N=150 etc) to some sort of governing committee before releasing products? Just so we know who putting what procedures into place before making money off it?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2016 2:01 PM by dsouza.)
08-27-2016 1:57 PM
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1168
Thanks received:
1055 thanks in 487 posts

08-27-2016 4:15 PM

(08-27-2016 12:24 PM)theLaw Wrote:  @D_Darko

Agreed.

It looks like Stevo is grasping at straws by releasing every mix under the sun, with very few positive responses.

Always surprised that I don't see more about Hax mixes.....given the overall positive reviews. I think I remember an issue with their shipping at some point, but I'm not sure how they fell out of favor.......pricing maybe?

HG (Holy Grail) needs more testing! It is number 2 on my top 5!

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
08-27-2016 4:15 PM
Thanks given by D_Darko
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 430
Thanks received:
1279 thanks in 434 posts

08-27-2016 5:54 PM

Been awhile....How many are willing to pay more for this testing?

A quick story: A friend of mine complains because his wife has lost that loving feeling. I tell him about pheromones with the caveat that they don't work on everyone and the response may be different even when it does effect them. Finally, pheromones do not take away free will.

The pheromone in question did not work on his wife because she did not want more sex. Three of his coworkers offered him sex and a customer gave him two hugs and her private phone number.

He thinks that this is coincidence even though it didn't happen to him before pheromones or after when he wasn't wearing them. He says that he is not sure the pheromones caused the reaction.

I apologized to him and offered to buy his pheromones back since I recommended the product.

There are so many variables when it comes to response that testing pheromones will always depend on the person doing the testing.

I have a report somewhere on here where a white lady in a bar kept saying out loud that she doesn't fuck black guys. Her pupils were fully dilated and she stayed near me with her girlfriends who also had dilated pupils for at least a couple of hours (can't remember exactly).

She looked at me when she said it and I said a few smart things back. How does that response translate for testing? How about my friend? He believed that it wasn't the pheromones.

We all have products that we prefer that others can't stand. I have never really mastered sxd9, but I'm not willing to dismiss the experience of others and say that it doesn't work.

I wore Astaxanthin the other day and my wife noticed that my kid's camp instructor was too friendly toward me. I didn't notice shit because I forgot I was wearing anything. When I looked at the instructor, her pupils were dilated, but I thought she treated me the same as other parents. My wife was pissed and said she was flirting with me, right in front of her. How would I log that in a test? Are their other things that I miss? Probably.

I have seen different results with the same person and the same pheromone on different days. How does that work for reporting?

I'm not trying to attack anyone. My only point is that reactions and the observation of those reactions are so varied that no amount of testing will capture all of that.

Pick a few people on the forum that your trust and know that sometimes you may not get the results seen by others.
08-27-2016 5:54 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, MMM, Androcles, moe, D_Darko, NikkiReloaded, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan, Mars82

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Are beta males completely doomed? Am I a beta male? BrownFish 32 3,328 04-20-2017 12:32 AM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420