Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
Pheromones, Ethics & Morals
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1473 thanks in 959 posts

RE: Pheromones, Ethics & Morals
06-18-2015 9:30 PM

Alright, let's put this one to bed once and for all.

There are many who are of the opinion that ALL "drugs are baaaad, mmkay?" More power to them.

Then there are also many who have done their research and are aware that "not all drugs are baaaaad, mmkay?" They are aware that things such as cannabis oil and medical marijuana offer documented health benefits and are not addictive substances as popularly believed (although anything, even sugar, can be abused addictively.)

Which camp you belong to is up to you. There is no right and wrong here, only what's right and wrong FOR YOU.

If you're of the firm opinion that you should allow your body to naturally secrete these substances and one should be stronger of mind, and that dimethyltryptamine (DMT) should be naturally secreted through the pineal gland and should not be introduced via Ayahuasca, so be it.

There are others who will not and do not share your opinion, and you need to realize that it is their right to do so, as it is your right to your opinion.

There's no need to accuse others, who are trying to help, of snide ad hominem verbosity while engaging in said snide ad hominem verbosity yourself!

END THREAD!

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2015 9:31 PM by kimosabe.)
06-18-2015 9:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Ekscentra
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 400
Thanks received:
2099 thanks in 795 posts

06-19-2015 6:57 AM

(06-18-2015 7:27 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  Coco used cats piss in her perfumes.... *real* cat piss. Not sure if it was male or female cat piss though.

In 1921 Coco Chanel changed the fragrance world with her ever-popular Chanel No. 5. In need of a musky base note, Coco used scrapings of sexual pheromones from the perianal (read: anal) gland of the Abyssinian civet cat– sexual pheromones that are found in cat pee.

So, how does this make Chanel No. 5 a marketplace winner? It all has to do with a mind-control parasite called Toxoplasma gondii. The tiny protozoan may be getting into our brains and tricking us into liking cats– along with certain perfumes.
http://www.torontostandard.com/daily-cab...s-cat-pee/
06-19-2015 6:57 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

06-19-2015 3:59 PM

I am at a loss here because I missed the first thread. The morality issue cracks me up. I am extremely open with my pheromone use because frankly I don't give a fuck what other people think about the fact that I use them. My BF knows, my family knows, my friends know, my kids know. I wear Pheromones largely for myself. Selfies (and yes that is my phrase) are all I am after with one exception, that being adding some cops and none to my natural signature for better sex. I have tested Pheromones on large parties of people many many times. Sometimes I put them on several people at the party and sit back and watch. Once I put the same phero on every single person at the get together. So everyone knew. How is any of this possibly immoral? Sometimes I wear certain ones around certain people because it makes the day go more smoothly. They may or may not know about it. When they don't know about it, I don't think it's any more immoral. Honestly it confuses me that this is even an issue that could be debated for four pages. It's not illegal. It's not hurting anyone ( and if it does it gets washed off immediately), how is this immoral? And women don't get ridiculed for wearing push up bras. They haven't since about 1995. Because they are commonplace now. So in 2035 when Pheromones are commonplace we won't be having this discussion anymore. I wish I knew what the original thread said so I could understand why the OP thinks they are immoral but I think I get the general idea. Sometimes people who are generally assholes in certain situations get less of a chance to be an asshole in that situation because I am wearing Pheromones. Am I immoral because I deprived them of their right to be an asshole? I guess so, but a well timed joke can have the same effect. So can a compliment. Or any other social grace. This is not immorality, it is knowing how to navigate the world. Pheromones are a tool, not a weapon.
06-19-2015 3:59 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, meme371, Pheroman, thundr
Login or register to remove all advertising

zingers - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 7 posts

06-19-2015 5:31 PM

kimosabe: Regarding your last sentence - as you clearly said so yourself, you reap what you sow.

halo0073: People are really reading into this immorality issue, it's like they all tripped and bumped their heads together when they think (I use this word jokingly) they are giving you the most complete and accurate statement. Frankly, one doesn't get to decide how other people view the subject matter. Period. Thanks for sharing an opinion and the news pheromones aren't a weapon.
06-19-2015 5:31 PM
phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 23 posts

06-19-2015 9:29 PM

I like em hehehe.

As far as the moral issue I let a woman go (nothing is ever definite but i am familiar with how a woman acts who has committed to sleeping with me) who was moned up by me because under the circumstances I felt it was their right thing to do. A friend who does not use mones (and knows I do) called me an idiot for not taking full advantage of the situation.
06-19-2015 9:29 PM
Khan Solo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
66 thanks in 50 posts

06-20-2015 12:32 PM

Mr. Burns: Tell me, Simpson, if an opportunity arose for taking a small short-cut, you wouldn't be averse to taking it, would you?

Homer: Hmm, not as such.

Mr. Burns: Neither would I. If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty as an American to do it. Why should the race always be to the swift, or the Jumble to the quick-witted? Should they be allowed to win merely because of the gifts God gave them? Well I say, "Cheating is the gift man gives himself."

Homer: Mr. Burns, I insist that we cheat!

Mr. Burns: Excellent!

LAL: AV, DP, Wolf, NA, Voodoo; Wolf , Possess
HAX: Holy Grail, X22
Love Scent: Alpha-7, WAAG-N, SoE, NPA
Alpha Dreams: Glace (silicone)
PXS: XiST, Taboo, Connections, Evolve, Bliss, Cohesion (oil);
Flirt, Evolve, Love Boat, Cohesion, Ascend, SoB, Taboo
Apex: Core (fury); Titan
PTres: Androstadienone oil (50mg); ETFZ
AD: MX493
06-20-2015 12:32 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

06-20-2015 4:53 PM

Jeez dude you really know how to make friends. You are most welcome for the news. Thanks to you for your fucking snark. It is just so refreshing to be called an idiot by someone who is so clearly well versed in EVERYTHING. Girl bye.
06-20-2015 4:53 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4814
Thanks received:
3950 thanks in 1469 posts

06-20-2015 11:20 PM

Pushup bras are unethical and immoral because they inhibit boob jiggling.
A tight top with no bra is better.
Even small boobs jiggle, and it is unnatural thus immoral to stop that process.

I got distracted by halo's post.
What I wanted to say was if banned substances were unbanned tomorrow every athlete would be using them. Many still do anyways.
Is that moral or ethical? Each to there own.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2015 11:26 PM by Pheroman.)
06-20-2015 11:20 PM
Thanks given by moe, polarvoid
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1810
Thanks received:
4674 thanks in 1945 posts

06-21-2015 4:15 PM

(06-18-2015 3:49 PM)zingers Wrote:  I suppose some of us can't help but to resort to ad hominem. Please allow me to personally hand deliver a dozen of long-stemmed roses to DWR where he is currently recuperating at the hospital from broken feet via stomping on the ground the moment he saw my reply and took it absurdly too personally. With presumable huffing and puffing in the background as he decided to "neg my rep". "lol", indeed.

(06-19-2015 5:31 PM)zingers Wrote:  kimosabe: Regarding your last sentence - as you clearly said so yourself, you reap what you sow.

halo0073: People are really reading into this immorality issue, it's like they all tripped and bumped their heads together when they think (I use this word jokingly) they are giving you the most complete and accurate statement. Frankly, one doesn't get to decide how other people view the subject matter. Period. Thanks for sharing an opinion and the news pheromones aren't a weapon.

I guess my warning went unheeded. That's okay though, my promise that it would be the only one I'd give did not.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
06-21-2015 4:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by halo0073, kimosabe
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

06-21-2015 4:25 PM

I hope you didn't ban him on my account Mark. Nothing that fucktard could say would keep me up at night. Lol. But thanks.
06-21-2015 4:25 PM

Share This Thread