Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
Pheromones, Ethics & Morals
phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 23 posts

RE: Pheromones, Ethics & Morals
06-17-2015 2:22 AM

Maybe I've judged you wronly/harshly, If so my humblest apologies.
06-17-2015 2:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1445 thanks in 950 posts

06-17-2015 3:41 AM

Zingers, at the end of the day, you need to decide what's right and wrong for you by yourself. As do others for themselves by themselves.

Btw, just so that there's no confusion, I'm pretty sure most of us here don't feel naked when going out without mones. Those of us who use mones more regularly do so because it helps in some way or another.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
06-17-2015 3:41 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4603
Thanks received:
3812 thanks in 1413 posts

06-17-2015 7:51 AM

As for pheromones I can assure you that if there isnt any attraction it wont happen.
If your in the friend zone as you asked her out a few time and refused or said "only friends" it will take much attitude to go with the mones and still little chance.
If you have beta tendencies and are too nice, unless she really likes you and like passive guys, you aint got much chance. If you are really beta...less than none.
And even if one slips through, it wont last long.
Most people even with mones, will be just considered nicer orbiters.
Thats what no manufacturer of mones will EVER tell you.
But in whatever case, the do lubricate social and sexual situations.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2015 7:53 AM by Pheroman.)
06-17-2015 7:51 AM
theLaw
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 157
Thanks received:
963 thanks in 443 posts

06-17-2015 8:40 AM

Congruence, Congruence, Congruence!!!

Behavior (including optics) and Social Context play a huge role in each and every interaction, but some guys just don't get it.

Let's just look at it from an pure optics standpoint:

I picked up a passenger recently who was east-Indian with a very strong accent who talked so fast it would have been a challenge to understand him if he spoke perfect English. Although this guy was aggressive (motivated/fearless), he clearly had a bunch of issues cock-blocking him at every turn. He had everything else; great style, good-looking, and resources.

Now, if this guy posted on the forum and said "xyz mix doesn't work" without giving all of the context and behavioral info, then we're all shooting in the dark. This is a simple problem of social intelligence; most guys can't see what's blocking their path to success, and they don't realize that using mones is completely negated by larger issues.

They also don't realize that lack of confidence destroys any mone effect whatsoever; leaving them in a fear-based limbo.

Just my $.02 Smile

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
AD : LIIK (v?-pre 2015 and v2 Oct 2016), Alfa Masschio (pre 2015), Glace
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
LS : (N) New Pheromone Additive
PT : The Hookup, Captain, GOA, AT
Apex : Core (v1), Imprint, Dionysos, Orbital, M3X. Manimal (oil)
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
06-17-2015 8:40 AM
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess, BigDickBandit420
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 329
Thanks received:
808 thanks in 365 posts

06-17-2015 8:53 AM

(06-17-2015 1:04 AM)zingers Wrote:  phero hacker: I'm just going to ignore what you said.

kimosabe: I have read and understod your point perfectly. Having said that, the power in withholding information may not always be possible on a long enough time line.

To those of you who's sharing your pheromone usage openly with others, I admire your sense of transparency. I am unsure if I would share it with anyone, perhaps when I am all said and done with it, I may vouch for its effectiveness in a passive conversation.

I've reached a point where it's clear to me that your operating under a significant set of misconceptions with regard to the realities of the world we live in.

Our lives are significantly effected by the combination of two random events completely beyond our control. The hand we are dealt and the and we are dealt into.

Some of use are blessed with a rare combination of looks, brains and drive while others are born into families with wealth, status, character and strong moral fiber.

A random few are blessed with both while an unfortunate number get neither. Yet from the most humble beginnings greatness can and does emerge...how? Why?

Simply put there will always be those who refuse to accept the lot the fate bestowed on them. It is impossible to change the trajectory of one's life by simply spritzing on a few synthetic molecules. In fact those who labor under that misguided belief are the ones who come here, purchase a product and then complain the loudest.

The real power of pheromones is not in what effect they have on others but in fostering a deep seated belief that change is possible. In the end that small but verifiable shift in how your perceived by others often allows one to actually belief in themselves and that is the most significant hurdle to overcome for all of us.
06-17-2015 8:53 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, moe, Khan Solo, phero hacker, kimosabe, thundr, meme371

zingers - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 7 posts

06-18-2015 4:09 AM

phero hacker: no problem at all my friend.

kimosabe: I agree with those reiterated points. As I have reiterated myself many times, I am a new user and have become fascinated by the potential of these pheromones. While some may tout I may lack "confidence" or "conviction" in using them, I am trying to figure it all out, especially on the topic of their prolonged usage and dependence.

DWR: Throughout the peppered verbose statements are you saying that the real power in pheromones is providing a glimpse of hope for those who are otherwise lacking in the said departments? I'm happy that pheromones have had such a significant impact on your desire to change who you are.
06-18-2015 4:09 AM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 329
Thanks received:
808 thanks in 365 posts

06-18-2015 12:02 PM

DWR: Throughout the peppered verbose statements are you saying that the real power in pheromones is providing a glimpse of hope for those who are otherwise lacking in the said departments? I'm happy that pheromones have had such a significant impact on your desire to change who you are.

LOL

You really are clueless aren't you, it would be a waste of bandwidth to continue a dialogue with you.
06-18-2015 12:02 PM
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 267
Thanks received:
1700 thanks in 620 posts

06-18-2015 12:29 PM

(06-17-2015 3:41 AM)kimosabe Wrote:  Zingers, at the end of the day, you need to decide what's right and wrong for you by yourself. As do others for themselves by themselves.

This thread has become a dead horse. No one has added anything new or any new perspectives on the argument on either side.

Like I said earlier and Kimosabe said again, the OP has to decide if using pheromones is right or wrong.

Pheromones are becoming socially acceptable as they are in two widely distributed products Dial Magnetic and Realm cologne.

But again we are resurrecting this old topic with nothing new to add.
06-18-2015 12:29 PM
zingers - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 7 posts

06-18-2015 3:49 PM

I suppose some of us can't help but to resort to ad hominem. Please allow me to personally hand deliver a dozen of long-stemmed roses to DWR where he is currently recuperating at the hospital from broken feet via stomping on the ground the moment he saw my reply and took it absurdly too personally. With presumable huffing and puffing in the background as he decided to "neg my rep". "lol", indeed. I sincerely wish you the best with what you are currently working towards with the use of pheromones.

Thank you to those who brought articulate and legitimate points to the point of discussion. Also for your patience in having to deal with this recurring theme.

Cheers
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2015 3:53 PM by zingers.)
06-18-2015 3:49 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4603
Thanks received:
3812 thanks in 1413 posts

06-18-2015 7:27 PM

(06-18-2015 12:29 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Pheromones are becoming socially acceptable as they are in two widely distributed products Dial Magnetic and Realm cologne.
Coco used cats piss in her perfumes.... *real* cat piss. Not sure if it was male or female cat piss though.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
06-18-2015 7:27 PM

Share This Thread