Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PheromoneXS O how i love!
zoimiko
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 1 posts

PheromoneXS O how i love!
10-30-2012 8:05 AM

Just recieved my order and had to comment on the SUPERB customer service that Steve provide. LOVE U!

The Fedex shipping option ROCKS! I ordered thursday and got it Monday and being farrrrrrrrrrr awayyyyyyy in China, i'd say thats wrap drive.
For the asian regions, i would recommand Fedex, the extra cost is worth it. Last order was USPS priority which took 30+ days and i had to get it myself from customs when I CALLED THEM to check up on whats causing the delay, they didnt even gave me notice . Dash1

A BIG thank you to Steve for sending me the extra scent and mone samples. I just want to say here that Steve is really going out of his way to provide us with the best service possible and giving out free samples is already very very generous. I have no doubt that the samples are much more nuisance than actual products (the samples are TINY). Thats something that we all should keep in mind and really appreciate.

soooo I have been toying around with my mones (got the temptress, madame, DM and bliss along with tease and innocence samples) and will be posting roadtest results soon~ those that are interested in asian reactions to mones can check them out (since im a girl, so no ExoticaXS, thus sorry guys, cant help u much there Mosking, but i must say ASIAN DO REACT and not only stare~ haha )

since this is the everything else section, i'll post reviews on the scent samples and see if this helps anyone trying to pick a scent.

Jasmine/vanilla - very fresh and cozy scent. my personal favourite. the vanilla is very present so it covers cops nicely. IMO it goes with the "younger" blends like innocence and tease since its quite soft.

AXS - strong and sexier than the pervious. Its sweet, syrupy and theres something like almond? but its definately not a food scent. Its also more prominant as a fragrance than jasmine/vanilla as in its not as natural and conveys the wearer as more perfumed.

Amber/rose - strong on application but dries down nicely. I'd say go easy on the dose of this scent. the smell itself is "distant" think vintage/far eastern. theres something remotely herbal to it. it actually smells quite like a flowers/herbs blend that chinese wear to drive away mosquitoes.
10-30-2012 8:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Akelah, terry0400-40, D_Darko, eyeofra
Login or register to remove all advertising

SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1414
Thanks received:
1473 thanks in 510 posts

RE: PheromoneXS O how i love!
10-30-2012 6:54 PM

Thank you for your kind words. I clearly remember shipping out your order and was wondering how fast FedEx would be able to get it there. So happy it was quick.

I'm also excited to read your reviews when you get to testingSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
PheromonesXS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am: EMAIL ME HERE!
10-30-2012 6:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web