Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromone samples?
lindseyb
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Pheromone samples?
12-18-2009 3:08 PM

Where are you ladies getting all these samples, if I may ask? Smile I ordered the Love scent sample pack, and have looked on other sites and haven't seen anymore cheap samples.

12-18-2009 3:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Phero samples?
12-18-2009 5:19 PM

Hi Lindsey! :)

I think you may be referring to the samples that Diane was kind enough to send some of us. She's been developing a line of perfumed copulins and sent some out for testing. If you go to the website in her signature you can take a look at her entire line of pheromone products. If you have any questions about them, feel free to ask in the forum or you can email her directly and she'll be very happy to answer them! 

Bella 

12-18-2009 5:19 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-18-2009 5:34 PM

I don't know anything about the samples Diane has sent out, but I have tried the phero samples from Love Potion. (Hey, I finally get to post direct links to other sites now Smile) You can go here: http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/S...Sizes.html

I've tried their men's samples, and they are really nice. I like the oil based products there, although many of their scents are too sweet and gourmand for me. They also last a decently long time for being samples. I've used one particular sample at least 50 times. Certainly enough times for me to get a good idea of the product. I would recommend trying their sample packs, which are definitely affordable for $30, though you may not like all the samples.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
12-18-2009 5:34 PM
lindseyb
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-21-2009 1:43 PM

Does anyone know whats in the love potion trial size perfume collection? There's 10 vials.
12-21-2009 1:43 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Niatalya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-21-2009 2:03 PM

Here's all the different sample size options: http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/S...Sizes.html

If you get the monthly trial size collection it includes all of that months new releases of phero mixes and plain perfume. You can usually find what they are by checking the forum or looking under new releases, although the new releases section shows new releases for the last couple of months not just this months new ones that will come in the trial kit.

12-21-2009 2:03 PM

Share This Thread