Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromone concentrations
leon333
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pheromone concentrations
12-24-2014 2:10 AM

don't let the high concentrations products fool you.it's not about the appealing numbers,it's about how good is the mix.i'll give you one example.i owned a bottle called perfect match from love potion.it's a all rounder standalone ONLY contains 1mg of mones..yup you heard me 1mg and it work so nice.as a matter of fact I don't like high concentration products,because the stink is so strong even cover with cologne.i prefer low to medium,the nasty odour is more forgiving and easy to cover..and most importantly!!! they hit hard
12-24-2014 2:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sooner1991
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-30-2014 12:44 AM

(12-24-2014 1:42 AM)sooner1991 Wrote:  Thanks for the suggestion dorfmeister but I have had some experiences with mones before and do believe they work. I dont mind a good amount of products with my first purchase for this reason.

I just wanted to make sure that with my first purchase I am covering all my bases when relating to having products for different types of uses in my arsenal.

Question for you guys that have used LAL and PheroXS products before.

PheroXS - How many sprays can I get out of a 10 ml bottle? If i read correctly, it should be ~300 drops per 10 ml oil product but couldn't find anything on the number of sprays. Please correct me on the # of drops if its wrong.

LAL - How many sprays in a 10 ml bottle? Also read that it should be ~500 drops per 10 ml oil product. Correct me if I am wrong.

Anybody with insights to question in the quoted post?

Also, with PheroXS products meant as a substitute for Androtics products, which product closely resembles Ammo?

The reason I am looking to get Ammo is because I have the new member $25 gift I would rather use. I have had experience with their products in 2009 and I think they worked for me. With the use of the gift and 30ml bottle for around $20, it seemed like a low risk purchase to see if they still work for me. If I do choose to go with a PheroXS product to replace ammo, is there a product that you guys think I could get from Androtics that does not have an effective substitute in the marketplace? Might as well use the gift card....

Thanks leon333, yeah it seems that its the synergies between different molecules in a mix is more important than strength. This takes careful tailoring of the mix with specific ratios etc.. and that being protected is how some vendors have better products than other even though all vendors have access to the main molecules.

Last Question: this was posted in the thread about cycling phero signature frequently but didn't seem to garner any reponses.

Do people see a big difference in reactions when using same genre of product? Example, swtiching between alpha type of products like A314, Ascend, Wolf etc...

Would you come off as weird if you cycle through them too frequently or not matter because they are in same genre?

Thank you guys for all the reponses!
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2014 2:50 AM by sooner1991.)
12-30-2014 12:44 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Riverce
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-30-2014 4:40 PM

(12-30-2014 12:44 AM)sooner1991 Wrote:  Also, with PheroXS products meant as a substitute for Androtics products, which product closely resembles Ammo?
Taboo is the replacement according to the inventor Steve O.
(12-30-2014 12:44 AM)sooner1991 Wrote:  Do people see a big difference in reactions when using same genre of product? Example, swtiching between alpha type of products like A314, Ascend, Wolf etc...
According to other people A314 has more distancing effects from people than Ascend and Wolf. Wolf is probably the most social of the status products.
12-30-2014 4:40 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-30-2014 5:57 PM

(12-30-2014 12:44 AM)sooner1991 Wrote:  ....
Last Question: this was posted in the thread about cycling phero signature frequently but didn't seem to garner any reponses.

Do people see a big difference in reactions when using same genre of product? Example, swtiching between alpha type of products like A314, Ascend, Wolf etc...

Would you come off as weird if you cycle through them too frequently or not matter because they are in same genre?

Thank you guys for all the reponses!

To people you know, possibly.

To people you're just meeting, nope.

The idea is to engage subtle variations with people whom you know. For instance, Wolf and A314 are poles apart on the likeable alpha scale. As mentioned above, Wolf is a very likeable signature which engages warmly and causes respect while A314 intimidates and causes respect.

If you've been wearing A314 with a certain group of people, I'd suggest keeping A314 as your base mone for that group and tweaking it in certain ways by comboing another product to steer the overall signature as desired.

Then you would do the same for the Wolf group as well.

Subtle variations are much more easily received than a complete "paradigm shift" by those who already know your mone signatures.

Unless of course the people whom you know are already familiar with a daily change of signatures, in which case you can run with that. Take a look at Mars82's testing. His signature changes as he tests different products but even then, changes are rarely extremely drastic.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
12-30-2014 5:57 PM
sooner1991
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-06-2015 3:38 AM

Thanks kimo and riverece. That makes a little more sense and it seems like the signatures wont clash too much but rather give it different angle. Hopefully I get access to the journals soon and can read more of Mars82's experiences.

A couple of question that weren't answered before and would like some help.

PheroXS - How many sprays can I get out of a 10 ml bottle? If i read correctly, it should be ~300 drops per 10 ml oil product but couldn't find anything on the number of sprays. Please correct me on the # of drops if its wrong. Is it the same amount of drops if I was to use the alcohol version with a dropper bottle?

LAL - How many sprays in a 10 ml bottle? Also read that it should be ~500 drops per 10 ml oil product. Correct me if I am wrong. Is it the same amount of drops if I was to use the alcohol version with a dropper bottle?
01-06-2015 3:38 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

01-06-2015 10:23 PM

(01-06-2015 3:38 AM)sooner1991 Wrote:  A couple of question that weren't answered before and would like some help.

PheroXS - How many sprays can I get out of a 10 ml bottle? If i read correctly, it should be ~300 drops per 10 ml oil product but couldn't find anything on the number of sprays. Please correct me on the # of drops if its wrong. Is it the same amount of drops if I was to use the alcohol version with a dropper bottle?

LAL - How many sprays in a 10 ml bottle? Also read that it should be ~500 drops per 10 ml oil product. Correct me if I am wrong. Is it the same amount of drops if I was to use the alcohol version with a dropper bottle?

It would be around 80 sprays per 10 ml bottle, give or take a few. Oil is viscous compared to alcohol. You might get about the same number of drops (ie 300 drops) if you used a dropper bottle with the alcohol blend, but you have to use more drops to get the same effect as a spray has a bigger volume than a drop.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 10:39 PM by Mars82.)
01-06-2015 10:23 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

sooner1991
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-06-2015 11:26 PM

(01-06-2015 10:23 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  It would be around 80 sprays per 10 ml bottle, give or take a few. Oil is viscous compared to alcohol. You might get about the same number of drops (ie 300 drops) if you used a dropper bottle with the alcohol blend, but you have to use more drops to get the same effect as a spray has a bigger volume than a drop.

Thanks a lot Mars. that information is going to help me in the future.

I figured if I could use the alcohol blends in drop format using the dropper from PheroXS, then I might be able to dose it accurately. I have read recommendations for some products with partial spray numbers, so I could dose it more accurately by using drops.

Do you happen to know approximately how many drops of an alcohol blend is equal to one spray? I am assuming that spray volume from the different atomizers from different vendors are approximately the same. Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks in advance
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 11:27 PM by sooner1991.)
01-06-2015 11:26 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

01-07-2015 1:19 AM

I think I read somewhere in this forum that a spray is equivalent to around 5 drops. I'm not sure about this though as I read it a long time ago and my brain is quite foggy. Terry (I think) has a post about the inch to drop to spray conversion.

Edit: Just found it
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-roller-ball...dosage-for
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Bulb-droppe...per-dosage
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-AV-inches-drops-to-sprays

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2015 1:29 AM by Mars82.)
01-07-2015 1:19 AM
sooner1991
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-09-2015 3:19 AM

Thanks a lot Mars! How would you compare ammo vs tabooxs?
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2015 3:20 AM by sooner1991.)
01-09-2015 3:19 AM

Share This Thread