Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromone concentrations
sooner1991
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Pheromone concentrations
12-22-2014 2:49 PM

I am mulling over my product options from different pheromone companies and have a question that you vets can answer.

It seems that the pheromoneXS line of products have a higher concentration of mones in each 10 ml bottle and it actually dwarfs the concentrations in products from other companies.

For example:

Ascend: 42.8 mg per 10 ml
Alpha Masc. - 29 mg per 30 ml bottle ~ 10 mg per 10 ml
Primitive - 13.33mcg per drop~45 drop per ml~ 6mg per 10 ml
Alpha Treasure - Pheromone treasures - 14 mg per 10 ml

The question is does having higher concentrations definitely mean better range, better duration, better effect on the targets, less number of sprays per use?

or is there a certain baseline over which more pheromones per spray has no more effect on the target? (even on this, I would just think of using less product per use from a pheroxs product)

I am just very confused about vast differences in pheromone concentrations. What am I missing here?

Background: I joined over a year ago and have been lurking/reading the threads. It seems like more information on user experiences with certain mones are in the journal threads. I understand there is a certain number of posts you are supposed to have to display that you are here to learn and stick around before gaining access but I don't want to spam the threads with useless information. What are some ways you guys got your post counts up while you were noobs?
12-22-2014 2:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

RE: Pheromone concentrations
12-23-2014 12:43 AM

Do some research and post on your experiences...everyone here is always looking for reports on products.
12-23-2014 12:43 AM
sooner1991
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-23-2014 12:53 AM

Yeah I plan to do that but seeing that I don't have any allegiances to the different pheromone companies, I just wanted to get some information about the concentrations to gauge how I could get the most bang for my buck.

Also being my first purchase, I am looking to get atleast one alpha product, one social and one sexual one. The three companies that I am looking at are Liquid alchemy, Pheromonexs and Alpha dream. Any suggestions on what I should get for a first order?
12-23-2014 12:53 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-23-2014 6:15 AM

Pheromone Treasures. Party

Seriously, we cannot answer these types of questions. You need to read up more, and then decide from there which company feels right FOR YOU to start with. There is no absolute right way of doing things. Also, you can't just look at pheromone concentrations per ml or by mcg and decide A is better than B because it is not that simple. It also involves things like choice of carriers, ratio of SDA40B:DPG of each product's carrier, etc.

Initially, I planned to re-start my phero-journey with PXS, but after reading more about Wolf and how it helps alleviate feelings of depression and the blues, I decided to start with LAL.

Then came Apex.

Then came AM from Todor.

Then came P.Tres.

Until now, I've yet to try any PXS products. Interesting how that happens eh? Music

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2014 6:22 AM by kimosabe.)
12-23-2014 6:15 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Rep Post

12-23-2014 6:33 AM

(12-23-2014 6:15 AM)kimosabe Wrote:  Pheromone Treasures. Party

Seriously, we cannot answer these types of questions. You need to read up more, and then decide from there which company feels right FOR YOU to start with. There is no absolute right way of doing things. Also, you can't just look at pheromone concentrations per ml or by mcg and decide A is better than B because it is not that simple. It also involves things like choice of carriers, ratio of SDA40B:DPG of each product's carrier, etc.

Initially, I planned to re-start my phero-journey with PXS, but after reading more about Wolf and how it helps alleviate feelings of depression and the blues, I decided to start with LAL.

Then came Apex.

Then came AM from Todor.

Then came P.Tres.

Until now, I've yet to try any PXS products. Interesting how that happens eh? Music

I'm sitting on a lot of PXS product in FXS scent that I don't care for much maybe with a more matching cover scent I'll be able to stand the smell, the mones smell doesn't bother me at all. Any suggestions for a cover that compliments the FXS smell?
12-23-2014 6:33 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-23-2014 10:11 AM

(12-22-2014 2:49 PM)sooner1991 Wrote:  I am mulling over my product options from different pheromone companies and have a question that you vets can answer.

It seems that the pheromoneXS line of products have a higher concentration of mones in each 10 ml bottle and it actually dwarfs the concentrations in products from other companies.

For example:

Ascend: 42.8 mg per 10 ml
Alpha Masc. - 29 mg per 30 ml bottle ~ 10 mg per 10 ml
Primitive - 13.33mcg per drop~45 drop per ml~ 6mg per 10 ml
Alpha Treasure - Pheromone treasures - 14 mg per 10 ml

The question is does having higher concentrations definitely mean better range, better duration, better effect on the targets, less number of sprays per use?

or is there a certain baseline over which more pheromones per spray has no more effect on the target? (even on this, I would just think of using less product per use from a pheroxs product)

I am just very confused about vast differences in pheromone concentrations. What am I missing here?

In the world of pheromones it's not about how much pheromones you have in your mix. It's about how effective your mix is.

There are 24 pheromone companies on this site so figuring out what to buy is challenging. Without guidance, you can easily spend $300-$400 dollars and not get anything that you like. A good place to start is the top 5 list (http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pheremones-2014-2015). I listed the products that I like and why. Also, there are reviews on some of the products that you listed.

(12-22-2014 2:49 PM)sooner1991 Wrote:  Background: I joined over a year ago and have been lurking/reading the threads. It seems like more information on user experiences with certain mones are in the journal threads. I understand there is a certain number of posts you are supposed to have to display that you are here to learn and stick around before gaining access but I don't want to spam the threads with useless information. What are some ways you guys got your post counts up while you were noobs?

To get your post count up you can ask questions...it's allowed. Just don't ask noob questions like "What should I buy to attract an Asian girl in my class?"

Reviewing products and giving your opinion on products that you've tried is a good way to get your post count up. Once you get your post count up a little you can start a journal.
12-23-2014 10:11 AM
sooner1991
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-23-2014 12:30 PM

Thank you for the replies. It makes a little more sense. One more question to clarify:

if two mixes had the same combination of pheromones, would one that contains more pheromones per mix have better results or after a point it doesn't matter how much you have?

Here are my thought on products I want to get. Any suggestion/tweaks will be helpful

LAL- Wolf, Dirty Primitive
PheroXS - Ascend, Cohesion & Evolve Pack, Xist, Androstadienone 3 or 4.5 mg/ml
Alpha dream - Alpha Maschio, Glace
Androtics - Ammo
LoveScent - New Pheromone Additive

here is my thought process:

Status - Wolf, Ascend
Social - Glace, Cohesion
Sexual - Evolve, New Pheromone Additive, Dirty Primitve (DP)
Softeners (for hard hitting sexual like New Pheromone Additive or DP) - Androstadienone
All -rounders - Ammo, Alpha Maschio
Combo Enhancer/All-Rounder: Xist

What do you guys think? Anything that should be swapped out for something that has worked better for you?

I have read a lot of good reviews for LAL, PherXS and Alpha Dream products. So, I would like to do business with those companies for now

Also forgot to mention, Phero treasures (Thanks Kimosabe) and Apex also seem to have very good products but the companies being relatively new is holding me back. Any products from those companies that you feel strongly about are also welcome in tweaks/suggestions for products

Thanks again
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2014 1:09 PM by sooner1991.)
12-23-2014 12:30 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-23-2014 1:29 PM

(12-23-2014 12:30 PM)sooner1991 Wrote:  Thank you for the replies. It makes a little more sense. One more question to clarify:

if two mixes had the same combination of pheromones, would one that contains more pheromones per mix have better results or after a point it doesn't matter how much you have?

In the pheromone world more is not necessarily better. Like I said before it's not how much is in a mix that counts. It's how good a mix works. You can have a mix that is packed with pheromones that works like crap. Conversely, you can have a mix with hints of various pheromones that works like a dream. It's not about how much, it's about how good. Numbers are only good for advertising purposes.

(12-23-2014 12:30 PM)sooner1991 Wrote:  Here are my thought on products I want to get. Any suggestion/tweaks will be helpful

LAL- Wolf, Dirty Primitive
PheroXS - Ascend, Cohesion & Evolve Pack, Xist, Androstadienone 3 or 4.5 mg/ml
Alpha dream - Alpha Maschio, Glace
Androtics - Ammo
LoveScent - New Pheromone Additive

What do you guys think? Anything that should be swapped out for something that has worked better for you?

Looks like you have about 11 products here at @$30 dollars each (some cost more, some less).

If I had to make any changes I would substitute Nude Alpha for Dirty Primitive. I would also drop AMMO and add Core instead.

If you have the cash I say go ahead and dive right in.
12-23-2014 1:29 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-23-2014 2:39 PM

I might get one good standalone product with a good track record like Wolf and try that out daily for a month or so and then at that point re-assess where things are, how effective that product has been and what you might like to add to that or try next.

I know I have had good luck with Laid Hair Paste on its own. That could be a relatively inexpensive and easy to use product to start with to see that pheromones do actually work.

Intense.
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2014 2:41 PM by dorfmeister.)
12-23-2014 2:39 PM
sooner1991
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-24-2014 1:42 AM

Thanks for the suggestion dorfmeister but I have had some experiences with mones before and do believe they work. I dont mind a good amount of products with my first purchase for this reason.

I just wanted to make sure that with my first purchase I am covering all my bases when relating to having products for different types of uses in my arsenal.

Question for you guys that have used LAL and PheroXS products before.

PheroXS - How many sprays can I get out of a 10 ml bottle? If i read correctly, it should be ~300 drops per 10 ml oil product but couldn't find anything on the number of sprays. Please correct me on the # of drops if its wrong.

LAL - How many sprays in a 10 ml bottle? Also read that it should be ~500 drops per 10 ml oil product. Correct me if I am wrong.
12-24-2014 1:42 AM

Share This Thread