Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromax Man results
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Pheromax Man results
08-20-2015 2:27 PM

Warning: Given some people get disappointed when I post null/ambiguous results – I must warn you that this post does not contain definitive hits, though there were possible hits. My experiences have made me think harder about how I conduct my testing.

Dose & Cover
1 spray of Pheromax Man covered by 1 spray of Davidoff Coolwater.

Self-effects/Smell
No obvious self-effects, either positive or negative. I could smell the 'none over the cover scent to begin with, but as the hours passed the 'none scent faded and the cover scent remained.

Passive Experiences
Got on the train, first a middle aged Danish lady sat diagonally opposite me. She opened the train window. Maybe she was hot, maybe I was smelly, who knows! After a few stops a ~60 year old blonde loudmouth English woman sat next to me and started a conversation with the Danish woman (which is how I learned that she was Danish). There were no particularly unusual signals from the women, other than they both sat so close to me when there were plenty of vacant seats.

Interactions
Met up with a fresh letting agent girl. Tall-ish, early/mid twenties, quite pretty. She showed me three properties, and with three car drives. We were with each other for at least an hour. That meant a lot of time in enclosed spaces together.

Over the course of our interaction, we developed a good rapport and laughed and joked a lot. We talked about travel destinations and passed on a few recommendations. She laughed hard at lot of my jokes, but given I'm fucking hilarious I wasn't surprised.

This was definitely the most fun I've had when talking to any of the letting agent girls, but given I lack a baseline on her, I've no idea whether it was the 'mones, my personality, her personality, or the combination that was driving the interaction.

After she dropped me off, I met a few other letting agents (yeah, I'm really shopping around for a new property, but my town is saturated with them, and I've got time on my hands to find a new place). These were desk appointments.

One thing I've noticed with all the letting agent girls I've been shown around by over the last few days is that they all opened the car windows when we traveled. This may be because I stank, but it could also have just been because it was relatively warm.

Spoke to a middle aged guy, he mentioned that he said he had a property that was within my budget, but he thought it was beneath me. That could be because my 'mones were making him think I was an alpha god, or perhaps because it was substantially below my budget.

Spoke to two middle-aged women one after the other, both were friendly and professional, but nothing unusual.

Spoke to a young-ish guy in his mid-twenties. He kept saying my name over and over again whilst describing some properties. I was very surprised by how often he said it. Maybe it was a sales technique, maybe he was trying to memorise my name, maybe he was gay and I was making his balls wet. Again I've got no baseline so couldn't tell.

When I was heading home, I saw a middle-aged woman I used to work with. She was friendly, but she's always been friendly with me, so there was little I could read into.

I wasn't close enough to anyone on the train home to gauge any reactions.

Conclusion?
There's not a great deal I can conclude from today's experiences in isolation. Nothing happened that was beyond my normal experience – the things that might have been hits were the good rapport with the letting agent girl and the name-repetition from the possibly gay guy – however, in each case there are alternative explanations.

I remain open to the idea that Pheromax was working, however, I'm also open to the idea that it wasn't! It will take more testing to tell.

Today has reminded me of the importance of testing around people you have a recent, established baseline with (but that's unfortunately difficult for me at the mo!). If I think back, most of the experiences that convinced me that pheromones work occurred when I was using them around people that I'd known for a long time. In the absence of testing against established baselines, I need to do wider-scale and longer-term testing to establish trends.

I'm not sure how much extra Pheromax testing I'm going to do soon, as I'll mainly be focused on testing other products like Bliss and Evolve - but as and when I do conduct further Pheromax tests, I'll post the results here.
08-20-2015 2:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Pheromax Man results
08-21-2015 10:01 AM

Summary: Possible effects in terms of making women cluster/hover in my space.

So despite not intending to do more Pheromax testing, I decided to do an extra mini-test yesterday evening, mainly to see whether there would be any self-effects/sleep-effects (to cut a story short: there weren't any that were noticeable), however, I did observe an interesting trend.

I gave myself a fresh spray of Pheromax to my chest and a spray of Coolwater as a cover. I then went to buy some groceries. I hadn't washed since the earlier application, so there may have been some residual from before.

At the bus stop, I noticed around four or five young women chose to stand close to me, with men keeping a greater distance. When I took a seat at the stop, again all the seats directly next to mine were taken by women, again with men further away.

When I got on my particular bus, there were too few people to notice a trend.

I went to bed without showering (partner was away that night!) and went out again in the morning. I didn't reapply Pheromax, but I could still smell a 'mone scent lingering. I did, however, give myself another spritz of Coolwater.

On the bus I noticed, again, that all but one of the seats around me were taken by women. Then on the way back, the few women that got on the bus all took seats near me and the few men that got on took seats further away.

At the supermarket I was looking at some rice and stood next to a tall, pretty blonde woman, I'd guess in her late twenties. Far taller than me, but slim, in-shape, wearing a very short skirt and with very long, tanned legs. She appeared to hover very close to me whilst looking at products, first on one side, then the next. She didn't move until I moved away.

I went to the next isle and started texting my partner. The tall blonde woman reappeared and again hovered very close to me, first on one side, then the next, then back to the first. My head was down texting, and at one or two points, she stretched her legs out into my field of vision. Again she hovered until I moved away.

(To those asking why I didn't open her or any of the other women - remember, I'm in a long term relationship, I'm not looking to play around, and was actively texting my partner whilst this was happening!)

Now none of this is conclusive, but it does spark memories of the hovering behaviour I used to observe when wearing 'mones in the past.
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2015 10:08 AM by Ancillian.)
08-21-2015 10:01 AM
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Pheromax Man results
08-24-2015 5:47 PM

More testing...

Summary: Spent time in shopping mall and conducted mostly passive testing. Absolutely nothing happened that I could class as a hit!

I don't really want to write this post, but in the name of good science I'm going to do it anyway! As I've said in previous threads, if you don't post the null results, you get a very misleading impression of how a product is working.

But anyway, here's what happened...

I thought I'd give Pheromax another try to see if I could replicate the hovering/clustering effect. As before, I used one spray of Coolwater and one spray of Pheromax - I was reluctant to try more as I'm concerned about how smelly the product is.

I started my journey on the train. It was pretty packed an there were plenty of people of both sexes around. This time, the people who stood closest to me were male. Nothing of note happened except one pretty Indian girl had her body language orientated towards me (not that unusual) and the guy sitting right next to me said something to his friend in a foreign language and wafted his hand in front of his nose as if to indicate something smelled bad.

I was unsure whether the thing smelling bad was me, or the general smell of damp in the carriage. Hmmm.

Once in the mall I went into a number of shops. I was in close proximity to many men and women of all ages, but there were no unusual reactions. I interacted briefly with a saleswoman, a male cashier, and a female cashier. There were absolutely no unusual reactions of any sort.

I sat for about 45mins browsing Pherotruth on my phone to see whether anyone would sit next to me/hover/cluster. They didn't! But although there were lots of people about, they were rushing around, so maybe it wasn't a fair test.

On the journey home again there were no unusual reactions.

Finally, I went to get some groceries. A woman walked close to me whilst I was singing a stupid song to myself. I felt a bit embarrassed. The woman later looked at me in another isle. I'm not going to interpret that as a hit!

So yeah, absolutely nothing of note happened when I was out! I can, however, through in the mitigating factors in that I was dealing with fast moving people whilst at the mall.

I washed the Pheromax off before my partner got home, as I'm still unsure about how stinky it is and don't want to have to explain why I smell like cat piss!
08-24-2015 5:47 PM

Share This Thread