Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Phero for shitty boss
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Phero for shitty boss
07-02-2018 3:43 AM

(06-21-2018 12:20 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  You are very welcome! Of the scents at LPMP, Mara suggested either Pallas or Juicy Lucy scents. Making your own blend might not be a bad idea, either.

Wow thanks for the trouble man, I really appreciate it.I noted the scents.

(07-01-2018 8:45 PM)Isis Wrote:  Errm..I'm pretty sure Swimming with Sharks has some Alpha goings on but it might be tempered with other molecules to soften it up.

If you're looking for soft social blends there are others from LPMP that work better in that regard.

I firmly stand by xist for women and loveboat. Someone mentioned p74, and that's another good one but loveboat and xist for women are more rounded out. The former more than the latter as loveboat can get a little too social for a work place.

I don't know exactly what I need, because he isn't a balanced individual and I don't want negative reponses, although I know it's always a risk.Reading the reviews of Swimming with Sharks it seemed very suitable for the situation.Xist in the office?Sexual tension or love emotions will complicate things I'm afraid.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
07-02-2018 3:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Isis
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

07-12-2018 12:25 AM

Xist for women does not bring out sexual tension. I detect no copulins in this blend. Crush like emotions can come about if steered in that direction. Xist for women brings out a fawning behavior from others + imprinting, which makes it easier to steer into a romantic direction. But it does not necessarily have to be steered that way. If both parties are completely uninterested (I mean seriously, Pheromones can only do so much) all Xist for women will do is bring out adoration and a possible reset.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018 12:28 AM by Isis.)
07-12-2018 12:25 AM
KandeK
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

08-25-2018 10:06 AM

Thanks for the recommendations guys. I went ahead and bought “SWIMMING WITH SHARKS” from LPMP. I’m excited to try it. jumpy
08-25-2018 10:06 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha B or "Boss Lady" mix. Does it exist? John Schlongfellow 10 3,816 11-29-2012 2:32 PM
Last Post: halo0073