Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Perplexed about guy and Pheromones I've been using
Pirouette
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Perplexed about guy and Pheromones I've been using
01-01-2010 2:53 AM

Warning:  This is really long!

There is this guy I met while taking salsa dance lessons who I like.  We have been steadily developing a rapport, but tonight I am totally perplexed by his behavior.

Let me start from the beginning.  I've worn Pheromones around him before in dance class, primarily Instant Sexiness/A, Instant Sexiness/B, and MX274.  I noticed when I wore Instant Sexiness/A, he seemed to apologize to me a lot if we messed up a dance step, and a little less sure.  When I  wore Instant Sexiness/B around him, he seemed totally sure of himself and much more dominant.  MX274, I really didn't see much of a response from him.

In November, one day I arrived late to the Latin dance social wearing MX340, which is based off of Instant Honesty 4x.  Here is the account: "Another guy I've had my eye on, a blond cutie who's a bit young for me, but I'd definitely hang out with him, came over to talk to me. This was unusual, because even though we've danced together before in salsa class, we've never danced together at an actual social. In fact, I thought he didn't like me or something. And truthfully, I love dancing with him because he is such a smooth leader. I call him the Salsa King, because he's always dancing and always in control. Anyway, he came over to me as the salsa dancing was ending. He wanted to say hi and good-bye. We chatted for a good bit, but the tone of the chat was like I was talking to my best friend. There was a great rapport between us. I would surmise this is because MX340 is based off of Instant Honest 4X. I asked him about his health (he wasn't feeling good the last time I saw him) and various other things. He's never been this into me before, so his openness and increased trust surprised me. I joked with him asking when I'll get a salsa with him, and he replied he tried to make his way over to me, but every time he did, I was taken."

It was so out of the blue for him to just come up and start talking to me, so I guess he must have caught a whiff of the MX340 while I was dancing and wanted to check me out before he left.

Another Sunday, he finally asked me to dance.  It was awesome.  I regret that I don't remember what phero I wore.

Last Sunday, I danced with him twice while wearing Come Talk To Me and seven drops of copulins.  I wanted to mimick Lust After Me, which is no longer available.  I know Like A Magnet had mostly a-nol, but I wanted to copulins with the combination of a- and b-nol found in Come Talk To Me.  Well, with Pink Sugar, the results were stellar.  Not just with him, but with other guys.  It seemed as if they just wanted to hold conversations with me rather than dance while on the floor.  With my TG, he was very talkative and very focused on me.  In fact he told me that he loved the fact that I smelled like baked goods.  This made me chuckle.  He said I had a "warm" scent that he was sure every man I danced with found "enticing" (including him, I hope!).  After we finished dancing he commented that he wished the song had been longer (we started mid-song).

Fast foward to today, I helped set up for a New Year's Eve dance.  He, of course was there.  I had on Instant Shine 1x and some Pink Sugar on top.  He arrived later than me and did not acknowledge me until some time later.  He saw me and said hi.  I have to add, I looked a right mess: ratty jeans, a sweater, and a hat to cover up my disheveled hair.  We chatted a for a minute or so.  I asked him if he was excited about the party, and he indicated that he was.  When my time was up for helping at the set-up, I kind of slipped out quietly.  However, as I was leaving, he shouted and waved "good-bye" to me.  I waved good-bye wondering if he thought I wasn't going to return for the party later.  I don't know if he noticed I was gone and followed me out or if was just a coincidence.

So New Year's Eve, I was all jazzed about  the party and hopefully getting a dance in with my TG.  And I made sure I looked stunning.  I also wore a mix I concocted a couple of months before:

7 of Instant Sexiness/A
7 of MX335
2.5 of Spaceland
2 of Instant Shine
3 of TAF

(All these sprays are combined in separate spray bottle.)  I wore this for a Halloween party, and got some over-the-top results from it.  However, I noticed that tonight and that night at the Halloween party, my TG stayed clear of me.  I have to add that I also wore 6 drops of Essence of Woman .  It was all covered with Pink Sugar.  I mean, I did at least talk to my TG, but he did not approach me to dance at all.  In fact, I think he left the party around 11 p.m.  But other men seemed to respond to me just fine that evening.  Not as much as at the Halloween party, but enough.  That's what perplexes me.  I wonder if the TAL in Instant Sexiness/A turned him off, because he responded so well to the social Pheromones I've worn around him.  I single out the Instant Sexiness/A, because I remembered that he seemed to act nervous when I wore it but very self-assured when I wore Instant Sexiness/B.  So maybe he's a TAH kind of guy?  I don't know.

Maybe I've answered my own question, but would it be best to stick with social Pheromones when I interact with my TG?

01-01-2010 2:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lindseyb
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Perplexed about guy and Pheromones I've been using
01-01-2010 3:25 PM

Hmm, maybe he was "confuddled" by all the different phero signals his brain was receiving ?

Confused I'm not an expert, but there are plenty of ladies here who might can help Smile
01-01-2010 3:25 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-01-2010 6:03 PM

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2010 2:21 AM by Diane999.)
01-01-2010 6:03 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-02-2010 7:43 AM

Hi pirouette. I am glad you found us Big Grin

I saw your post over at PT and thought I would put the gist of it here.

You could be right, I know sometimes it can be confusing . I will were a mix that works great out in public but my husband doesn't respond at all to it. I always end up trying to analyse why and tweak it to make it workable for both situations but its not always possible. The TAL could make him feel you were out of his league since your still in the getting to know you stage.

You did however have alot of TAH on as well because MX335 is TAH heavy and Instant Sexiness/A is TAL heavy but does have TAH in it. So you were giving more of a TAH signal. MX340 connection and comfort Instant Shine warm connection and comfort Come Talk To Me the Beta Androstenol connection and comfort. See a pattern. Maybe its not that he is turned off by TAL or TAH its that he is looking for something deeper and more comforting. You had on MX335 the sassy party girl mix. Spaceland the laid back, fun , zoning out mix. But you only had 2 sprays of Instant Shine compared to alot of other vibes going on so he could not make that connection feeling he seems to respond to so well. Maybe the other men reacted well to the mix because they are not in the getting to know you stage but the getting to meet you stage with them.

I would go heavy on the connecting comfort mones and use the other products to steer that vibe for your TG and see how that go's. I hope that makes sense LOL See right now your mix is heavy on the sexy independent (Instant Sexiness/A) sassy party girl (MX335) vibe because those are the two primary mixes you used in your mix. Try using MX340 or Come Talk To Me and Instant Shine as your primary and then use the lesser amounts of the other pheromones like Instant Sexiness/A or MX335 to steer that towards sexy. This way the first signal that hits him is deep connecting comfortable rapport which he responds well to and then the sexy mones can kinda sneak under the radar and give him a goose. .....................................................................................

Quote:And since AD is known for changing their formulas on their mixes without telling anyone, even those seasoned users of those mixes may not be of much help.

I dont totally agree with that. The seasoned users have picked right up on the difference in the few products they have changed. While it has put a damper on things and was not ethical, we have adjusted and it has not changed anything. While its true we dont know the real chemical names of some of the products over at AD, from using them consistently for years experienced users know what they do and what works well with others. Knowing the chemical name only helps in obtaining the molecule elsewhere and researching how that molecule effects someone when its acting as a hormone inside the body. Once outside they work as pheromones not hormones and can cause a much different reaction.

This is where science begins to stumble on itself and why progress in pheromone science is so slow going. What will cancel the effect of another hormone in the body will not outside the body and vise versa. That's why its so important that the users and the researchers come together. A pheromone is only good if it works. Science is still in its infancy in understanding them. Users may not know the medical reasons why but they know what works. Its just like quantum physics. Science is just beginning to have a understanding of it but those who have been manipulating energy for centuries already know. They may not be able to explain it in scientific terms but it works for them just the same.

Tisha

01-02-2010 7:43 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pirouette
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-02-2010 10:31 AM

Hey, thanks for the feedback.  I was actually going to delete this post since Tisha gave me such good insight on the other forum.  I did not understand what "steering" was, but now I think I get the gist of it.  I will stick with the socials primarily and maybe add in the sexy stuff for specific occasions.

(01-01-2010 3:25 PM)lindseyb Wrote:  Hmm, maybe he was "confuddled" by all the different phero signals his brain was receiving ? Confused I'm not an expert, but there are plenty of ladies here who might can help Smile
I agree.  I think I went overboard on this one.  In fact, I initially wasn't going to use this mix and was just going to do Come Talk To Me with copulins, but I changed my mind at the last minute.  I should have followed my instincts.  You live and learn, I guess!

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2010 10:34 AM by Pirouette.)
01-02-2010 10:31 AM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-02-2010 12:30 PM

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2010 2:22 AM by Diane999.)
01-02-2010 12:30 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-02-2010 4:39 PM

Wait we're not doing the testing anymore Diane?

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
01-02-2010 4:39 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-02-2010 5:03 PM

01-02-2010 5:03 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-02-2010 6:49 PM

I think your misunderstanding me or more likely I am not expressing what I mean clearly. I have trouble with the science terminology. I am not saying that people should ignore the science. I said the users and the researchers should work together. I also didn't say that all pheromones cant cancel the effect of another. Or that all of them do or do not act as hormones. However in some cases the same chemical traveling inside the body binds with others creating a specific response. Synthetic spray on pheromones do not travel the same pathways so they cant always bind with those other chemicals. So some, not all, can have very different effects when they originate inside the body then they do when you spray them on outside the body. What I was also referring to is that even if we dont know the chemical name and the science behind it the experienced users figure out what is canceling out what when using coded pheromones.

Quote: And there is nothing wrong with having a little information to guide your pheromone usage that is based on the actual mechanics of the substances.

Of course not and that really is not what I meant. I dont think either side should be ignored. They users experience and the mechanics are both equally important. Just like James finds it frustrating that many users dont bother looking into the science. Users find it frustrating when scientists ignore what we have been reporting. I am not saying you do that.

Quote:Really the past few days I've felt a little like Alice falling down the rabbit hole. It seems like just a few weeks ago that everyone was telling me they were tired of spraying mystery stuff on themselves and being told to just "Trust Us" about what the effects would be. Even in the pheromone testing that we are going to be doing here on the forum everyone (including you) was against blind testing because everyone was so sick of the mystery molecule game with no disclosure ever... even though we were going to reveal the molecules to the testers after a set time... that was vetoed. Now it is back to "just trust" the mystery formulas?

Yes people are sick of the blind testing especially the long time testers. But you forget that whether we know what the molecules are over at AD or not they work and people use them and rely on them. People are not going to stop using them before we have information to share and probably not after we do, So when people ask we work with what we have and what we know works. Its not about trusting androtics its about trusting the people who consistently use the molecules over there and have reported on them. Androtics never tells you what they do, the users do and I already know what is in all of the consumer products and mixes pretty much. Copulins is the only change in the consumer products and the lack of them dosent mean the product no longer works. They went against there own vision and instead of announcing it and making it clear when it totally ran out they just omitted it without saying anything. It was a wrong decision but it doesn't mean they are changing all the formulas around and they no longer work. The reason so much is out of stock is because they do not sub one molecule for another when they run out. I am still against blind testing but I am not against using what works and is available whether you call it P(whatever) its chemical name or Love juice. Doesn't matter to me. If someone asks me what Allopregnanolone does I cant tell them but I am sure I have used it. But I can tell them what P74 does or what P83 does and until testing is done and other options and knowledge are available we all work with what we know. Its not about trusting Androtics or a Mystery formula its about trusting my own results and the results of people like you, Bella, Mark, Renny and all the other serious users. I am not going to let my distress over Androtics mistake erase all of their hard work or mine.

Tisha

01-02-2010 6:49 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-02-2010 8:32 PM

01-02-2010 8:32 PM

Share This Thread