Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Perfume made from vaginal fluids
Ladiesman
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Perfume made from vaginal fluids
05-03-2018 1:35 AM

Im very new here, but let me chime in here with my one experience before my phero use began, though i had read and researched about Pheromones for years till i took the plunge not so long ago. I had not bought a single Pheromones then but read all bout them and very familiar with copulins. This one morning, my girl and i had fucked and after she cums, i scooped her cum and applied it all over my neck and arms, she was askin wtf u doing, and i just laughed i want your smell on me the whole day. I then go to work where i visit schools. This school that i went to that day had a new substitute female teacher, 36 yrs, about a 6 or 7, twice divorced with two teen kids, lives with her kids and her father, single, father of her kids lives far away, last husband was a drunkyard, blah blah blah. How do i know all this that day, well, the moment i enter the teachers room, there were 3 teachers including her, rest were taking class, after greetings, the other two went to take their class as i wait for the Principal. As i sat near her and chatted with her, all of a sudden , she chatted and told me everything bout her, how single she is, everything i mentioned above amd more, much much more, her love life, blah blah blah, motormouth, and i just nod along. Then i asked her number and she typed it in my phone. I even took her phone from her and scoop through anything literally which she happily obliged. Then the Principal came and we parted. I never did call her cos i have a steady girl. But this single incident with all my phero knowledge and phero reading at the time convinced me of pheromones hence the start of my phero journey. But so far, havent been seeing good hits like this with actual phero products like GOA, but maybe a sexual or alpha in the future with some combos will see me get hits like this again.

Sex is supposed to burn 300 calories an hour, so cutie, I think we should fuck to get fit.
05-03-2018 1:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-03-2018 2:54 AM

Interesting read ladiesman. If girls feel attracted to a guy whose body is scented with copulin, just curious how will we guys react to a girl if her body is covered with smell of semen? Are we attracted or disgusted?Give rose
05-03-2018 2:54 AM
Ladiesman
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-03-2018 10:49 AM

Indeed lone ranger, i would love to experience this. Though never been near a girl covered with another mans cumPleasantry

Sex is supposed to burn 300 calories an hour, so cutie, I think we should fuck to get fit.
05-03-2018 10:49 AM

Share This Thread