Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Perfume made from vaginal fluids
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3270
Thanks received:
3053 thanks in 1222 posts

RE: Perfume made from vaginal fluids
12-12-2017 8:25 PM

(12-12-2017 8:18 PM)WestCoastMm Wrote:  Oh, sorry. It was actually PheroTalk.

But I see this piggybacked on forums and articles all over...if you Google it, you will have your pick. But if it is incorrect info, and all women produce cops, and we do so all month long, why do we need to buy them??

http://www.pheromonetalk.com/copulins-1722.html

Here ^ is that one article....just pasting quickly, sorry.

You buy them for ridiculous hits and attraction that doesn’t happen with natural production. To compensate for reduced production due to health or age (Dorna quote me if that’s true just theory). To give off the impression of greater attractiveness.

Girls have never hit on me so strongly until I wore Bad a Wolf. That’s why I wear it...I don’t need it to get laid but t makes quite a story when a girl leaves her man on the dance floor to dry hump me in the most primitive way. 9 drops bad wolf 3 swoon on neck mixed together in palm before application

There was a very healthy curvy 20s woman accompanying a friend one night while I was wearing Av. I could smell her copulins. Either she was wet, ovulating, or wearing synthetics.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2017 8:26 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
12-12-2017 8:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by DrChocolate, Lostdreams
WestCoastMm
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 79
Thanks received:
117 thanks in 50 posts

12-12-2017 9:04 PM

(12-12-2017 8:24 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  To adjust the volume of the output of the cops. Smile

Aha, that makes sense, thanks!
12-12-2017 9:04 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, Lostdreams
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3926
Thanks received:
3421 thanks in 1646 posts

12-12-2017 9:11 PM

A quick search looks to agree at least with my suspicions of WHY a woman might not produce cops. Birth control, antibiotics and strong "cleansers" are pointed out as killing the bacteria that produce copulins in women. When you think of all the chicks on BC and the overuse of antibiotics and all the feminine products for making us smell as unnatural there as possible, I could see how it could impact on a larger scale than I would first have thought. That's just sad Sad

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-12-2017 9:11 PM
Thanks given by onlythebest, DrChocolate, WestCoastMm, TheManInTheFedora, Lostdreams, Tezeus
Login or register to remove all advertising

LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 695
Thanks received:
751 thanks in 271 posts

01-09-2018 4:32 PM

(12-12-2017 9:11 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  A quick search looks to agree at least with my suspicions of WHY a woman might not produce cops. Birth control, antibiotics and strong "cleansers" are pointed out as killing the bacteria that produce copulins in women. When you think of all the chicks on BC and the overuse of antibiotics and all the feminine products for making us smell as unnatural there as possible, I could see how it could impact on a larger scale than I would first have thought. That's just sad Sad
Although a woman might be producing cops, she might not be diffusing them. Pubic hair is believed to have the sole biological purpose of diffusing our pheromone signatures. No pubic hair = decreased diffusion. I've noticed this with several women; some are average looking but they caught my attention and got me horny. Then I discovered that they had a natural bush.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
01-09-2018 4:32 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, NuTrix

Share This Thread