Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Perfect Match
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Perfect Match
08-27-2011 9:11 AM

I dont think i can use this anymore.
Today after application of PM, i got real sad for no good reason. It was almost a little scary the way PM made me feel down. (I used 4 spray, so it could been an OD). The mood chances and emotional feelings have happen so many times, it would not be good continue. I think it most be just me who are sensible to something, because i dont notice the same on others.
Have anyone got any experience with PM? Did anyone got any mood chances?

Its sad that i have this reactions, because there are so many women giving me a real comfortable respond to this one. One women almost look like she got addicted to me wearing PM.

I also had two strange happenings with mid-aged women around 45-50 of age. It might not be because of my PM, but it shure made me wonder :
One is the mother to a woman who used to work here, but now live in Tromsø while she study at university. The mother started bragging about her daughter about how smart and brilliant she is. She also wondered if the daughter could work here a few days when she will be home for christmas. And she wanted to be shure i would go visit her if i took a trip to Tromsø.

The other woman came in to ask if i had any job for her daughter. I later that day meet her daughter and said her mother asked if i had a job for her. The daughter looked surprised when i told her that, and it did not sound like she was interested i a job. She even told me she already have a job.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2011 9:12 AM by Q-Tips.)
08-27-2011 9:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-27-2011 2:42 PM

I have been thinking why i react with Perfect Match. I dont see the same self effect when i use FTL or Certo. So i had a little look at what pheromones are in PM that might not be in FTL and Certo, and the ingredients in PM are : Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Androsterone, Epi-Androsterone, Androstadienone and DHEA.

I dont know the ingredients to FTL, as Diane keep it secret. But the ingredients to Certo is : epiandrosterone, alpha-androstenol, beta-androstenol, androstanone, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate, dihydrodeoxycorticosterone.

It looks like PM have Androsterone and Androstadienone, and Certo dont. I am used to Androsterone in many other pheromones, but cant say i know much about Androstadienone. So my guess would be that i am either having problems to Androstadienone or the mix/combination thats in PM.

This is not written to make any criticism as i seem to get good respond from PM, so sorry about what i write. But now that i actually read its ingredients, i also got a little curious to why PM have Androsterone and Androstadienone in its ingredients. PM is supposed to be for both male and female. Isnt both of those pheromones just good to attract females and promote a mascilinitiy? Would that be good for a woman to wear for creating attractivity towards men?

Anybody have anything to say about my toughts? I am really curious about this.
08-27-2011 2:42 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Mara ~ Love Potion
Vendor

Sex: Female

08-28-2011 2:02 PM

Hi Qtips,
Just my opinion, I think you are wearing too much at four sprays (I would wear HALF that much) and you're likely ODing on the Beta-Androstenol effects, which can make people emotional.

The blend is supposed to evoke a "soul mate" kind of vibe, if you understand what I am saying? It sounds like the mothers you are meeting think you're a "keeper" and want you married off to their daughters! LOL! That's good - that's the kind of message Perfect Match is supposed to convey.
Androsterone is known for helping to garner respect, and mutual respect is part of the equation for a successful long term relationship.
08-28-2011 2:02 PM
UntoldBlasphemous
The Thing on the Doorstep

Rep Post

09-01-2011 5:47 PM

PM don't seems to work with me,or maybe i'm bad to see the signs.. I ve wear it X2 sray with two girl and i haven't notice great changes... I hope it work.. I have a date with my ex soon...
Maybe someone can help me or suggest me anything. I really have the impression thath phero don't work on me. And i'm a little disapointed..

Do you believe in destiny? That even the powers of time can be altered for a single purpose? That the luckiest man who walks on this earth is the one who finds... true love?
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2011 4:53 AM by UntoldBlasphemous.)
09-01-2011 5:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-03-2011 7:38 AM

(09-01-2011 5:47 PM)UntoldBlasphemous Wrote:  PM don't seems to work with me,or maybe i'm bad to see the signs.. I ve wear it X2 sray with two girl and i haven't notice great changes... I hope it work.. I have a date with my ex soon...
Maybe someone can help me or suggest me anything. I really have the impression thath phero don't work on me. And i'm a little disapointed..

If you get the same experience with this as i have, you will get dissapointed. Not that it dont work, because it do. But you will need to be patient. For me, the effect gets stronger over time. It doesnt look like a fast hit you in the face kind of pheromone. But something that wake up a persons feelings towards you slowly but firm and gets stronger for each time the person see you.
If you want an instant crash in you from first date, you would be better off with an sexual pheromone, maybe with a mix with Certo.
But if you have good time to see a girl several times, then perfect Match might be good for you. At least thats what i have seen.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2011 7:39 AM by Q-Tips.)
09-03-2011 7:38 AM
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-08-2011 5:55 AM

(09-01-2011 5:47 PM)UntoldBlasphemous Wrote:  PM don't seems to work with me,or maybe i'm bad to see the signs.. I ve wear it X2 sray with two girl and i haven't notice great changes... I hope it work.. I have a date with my ex soon...

How did the date go for you? Anything good, or was it bad?
09-08-2011 5:55 AM

UntoldBlasphemous
The Thing on the Doorstep

Rep Post

09-08-2011 9:40 AM

I have the date the date saturday. Oohmygood have suggest me to try 2x True love and 1 of true instinct. He say thath's a safe blend. And i don't know i think i wear the ohhmygood's blend because i haven't see noticeable effect for pm. I have sse curling hair for ohhmygood's blend. But i need to have good effect for PM because after the propable kiss close i need pm for enhance relation.

Do you believe in destiny? That even the powers of time can be altered for a single purpose? That the luckiest man who walks on this earth is the one who finds... true love?
09-08-2011 9:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

09-08-2011 12:37 PM

If you aim for Kiss Close, 4xTL 2xTI

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
09-08-2011 12:37 PM
EveningWolf
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-07-2012 9:06 AM

Aside from the Methoxyestratetraenone , do you thinkthis fills a similar niche to TrueLove?
09-07-2012 9:06 AM
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-07-2012 10:19 AM

(09-07-2012 9:06 AM)EveningWolf Wrote:  Aside from the Methoxyestratetraenone , do you thinkthis fills a similar niche to TrueLove?

Absolutely. And when considering the Meth having a bad rumour, i would say Perfect Match being more safe as well.
09-07-2012 10:19 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  perfect match oil leon333 27 7,399 07-12-2019 5:01 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  5/01/17 Review of Perfect Match in Promise - LPMP Honeycake 0 855 05-10-2017 2:15 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Asking about Perfect match.. UntoldBlasphemous 14 7,111 07-28-2011 12:24 PM
Last Post: UntoldBlasphemous